Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2015, 07:22   #181
Senior - BHPian

Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Sorry if this sounds very redundant, but I was one of the first to order the personalised hoodie and even now the order hasn't been despatched. Been eagerly waiting”

Patience my friend, it's on it's way. As Rehaan mentioned before, they've to print the hoodies in lots and that's what taking time. Best thing to do now is to stop thinking about it and concentrate on Facebook, Twitter and Team-BHP (and other unimportant things like work); when the package does arrive, you'll be taken by surprise (that's what I'm doing). Try it, totally worth it

In many ways Rehaan is like Santa Claus every December

Last edited by IronH4WK : 15th December 2015 at 07:35.
IronH4WK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 09:09   #182
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Thanks Rehaan & team. received my white hoodie on Friday. Very quick and prompt delivery. Golden quality standards of lining, stitching, zippering and threading.
FuelInjector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 15:31   #183
BHPian

Would love to have a black hoodie. But, seems like black colored hoodies are out of stock. (From L size upwards). It would be nice to know when they are available by an automated PM. Thanks.
Old 15th December 2015, 15:35   #184
aj7

Kudos to Rehaan and his team. Received the V10 white personalized hoodie on Friday.
Perfect fit! Thank you

-AJ7
aj7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 16:23   #185
BHPian

Mine shows "Awaiting Fulfillment" too. Hoping to get it by 24th, in-time for Christmas.
Old 15th December 2015, 18:23   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Patience my friend, it's on it's way. As Rehaan mentioned before, they've to print the hoodies in lots and that's what taking time. Best thing to do now is to stop thinking about it and concentrate on Facebook, Twitter and Team-BHP (and other unimportant things like work); when the package does arrive, you'll be taken by surprise (that's what I'm doing). Try it, totally worth it

In many ways Rehaan is like Santa Claus every December
That is what I try to do. I refrain myself from looking at the status till evening, but then I feel, thats it, I have to check. Then after checking, leave home sad. And next day again I wake up with the feeling that I will not check it till the parcel comes home, but again by evening, I go home sad.

Now I am used to that cycle. So I am good now.

But on a serious note, kudos to Rehaan for even taking up the task to print so much of personalized hoodies on such a short span. I placed the order on 7th itself, but I know it will be a herculean task for Rehan, So I will wait for as much as time required for Rehan to print the same (even though I will go home sad everyday evening (emotional blackmailing to Rehan to get my hoodie fast ))
petrol_power is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 19:03   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_power View Post
That is what I try to do. I refrain myself from looking at the status till evening, but then I feel, thats it, I have to check. Then after checking, leave home sad. And next day again I wake up with the feeling that I will not check it till the parcel comes home, but again by evening, I go home sad.

Now I am used to that cycle. So I am good now.

But on a serious note, kudos to Rehaan for even taking up the task to print so much of personalized hoodies on such a short span. I placed the order on 7th itself, but I know it will be a herculean task for Rehan, So I will wait for as much as time required for Rehan to print the same (even though I will go home sad everyday evening (emotional blackmailing to Rehan to get my hoodie fast ))
Exactly my situation.

Last year I waited for a week only to receive the message that due to unfortunate incident of fire, hoodies won't be sent anymore

I hope I get it before this weekend since I am planning for a trip.

Last edited by Ashir : 15th December 2015 at 19:05.
Ashir is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 19:28   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
Last year I waited for a week only to receive the message that due to unfortunate incident of fire, hoodies won't be sent anymore
OMG ! You just successfully added oil to the burning fire.

Now I will check for the status on mornings also.
petrol_power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 20:02   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Would love to have a black hoodie. But, seems like black colored hoodies are out of stock. (From L size upwards). It would be nice to know when they are available by an automated PM. Thanks.
Rehaan says Pre-orders should open soon. Subscribe to this thread to stay updated!
lyneld is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2015, 20:25   #190
Senior - BHPian

Anyone getting personalised black hoodies ? Had placed order on the 7th. Still awaiting fulfilment. Also ordered a white non-personalised one with it. I know they mentioned 2-10 days, but still getting impatient (excited rather) !
Old 15th December 2015, 22:08   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Anyone getting personalised black hoodies ? Had placed order on the 7th. Still awaiting fulfilment. Also ordered a white non-personalised one with it. I know they mentioned 2-10 days, but still getting impatient (excited rather) !
No luck mate, ordered on the same date as you. Looks like we have to wait a few more days. On a side note, my fingernails are bitten to a bad condition.... 😛
Old 15th December 2015, 23:39   #192
Distinguished - BHPian

Yippie! Received my hoodie today, though not without some drama! First thing first- the hoodie. Excellent quality, reasonably thick, nice fit and great print quality. Great work! Loved it to the core. Come Saturday and I will flaunt it at the office.

Now, about the drama... It was shipped by speedpost. Though FedEx has its presence at my place but I got the option of only speed post while ordering. While tracking the status in the morning, I was shocked to see that the status showed delivered but no one at my place had received it (I had given the address of my in laws for delivery). Asked the apartment guard but he said no one turned up for any delivery. I immediately took some time off from my office and headed to the post office.
Upon reaching there and scouting through the usual settings of a Govt. office, I finally met the delivery boy of the concerned area. Told him the entire story and he calmy told me to wait. After a wait of 5-10 mins. he turned up with my package. When I asked that why was the parcel marked delivered, he said that this is their system in an annoying tone. In my mind, I said to myself that this is the last time I am dealing with speed post.

Probably they mark it delivered without going out for delivery so that the worried customer himself comes to collect the parcel and the lazy people at the post office don't have to do anything. Good job to have I guess.

However, I got my fantastic hoodie and am happy about it.

Thank you team.
saket77 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th December 2015, 01:55   #193
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Yippie! Received my hoodie today, though not without some drama! First thing first- the hoodie. Excellent quality, reasonably thick, nice fit and great print quality. Great work! Loved it to the core. Come Saturday and I will flaunt it at the office.
Congrats bhaiya for the Hoodie!!

Though I ordered on the same day, just 4 hours after you, I am still awaiting the shipment mail. The only solace is the "2-10 days shipment clause", and 10 days is still not over, so there is still some hope . Whenever I shiver due to the cold, I read that statement again

Quote:
Now, about the drama... It was shipped by speedpost. Though FedEx has its presence at my place but I got the option of only speed post while ordering.
Somehow this thing struck me while ordering. However, we keep offering something or the other as "tip" to our delivery boy( actually an uncle ), so he is more than happy to visit us, sometimes even with a wrong package!!

Eagerly awaiting the hoodie. But for the superb quality, you do have to wait for a little bit longer, just like our TBHP reviews.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 16th December 2015 at 01:57.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th December 2015, 09:38   #194
BHPian

My order of a black hoodie dated 7th Dec is still awaiting fulfillment.
I hope i have not been missed somewhere in the muddle.
Old 16th December 2015, 10:03   #195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkghai View Post
My order of a black hoodie dated 7th Dec is still awaiting fulfillment.
I hope i have not been missed somewhere in the muddle.

I'm waiting since 6th Dec 4:29PM..still 'awaiting fulfilment'
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks