Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2015, 20:08   #241
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijelj View Post
Don't start sleeping yet Anurag. Got my tracking number on Tuesday. I hope our store guys give FedEx a good tongue lashing, because the 'overnight priority delivery' should mean exactly that.Yesterday, I was waiting till 8pm at the delivery address (my office) because that's what the Fedex site said. Then at 8pm, the site conveniently updated it to today 8pm. Till now nobody has called me for the same, so most probably will end up dejected today too
This is too much. 3rd straight day waiting in the office till 8pm. The delivery was supposed to happen today, even the tracking was showing that the product is in the Fedex vehicle for delivery. Now they have given a 'delivery exception' saying that the place /business was closed!! I am sitting at my desk, biting my finger nails raw and they did not even call me once. The worst part is the delivery type is weekday delivery. So that means I will have to wait till Monday at the least. And the whole drama repeats.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-screenshot_20151218195730.jpg  

Old 18th December 2015, 20:32   #242
Senior - BHPian

Checked the store again just now. All sizes for all hoodies shows out of stock. Will just wait for Rehan to release the rest as soon a possible. I need 3 of them as I plan to gift them personalised to a couple of BHPians on new year. I probably will get a 2016 model. Lol.
Old 18th December 2015, 20:44   #243
Senior - BHPian

i know this is going to cause heartburn for the lot of you, but please forgive me.

here goes (don't laugh or else.. )

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1846.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1848.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1849.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1850.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1866.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1867.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1877.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_1886.jpg

stage left!

very comfy and the v10 fits me perfectly! the zipper is awesome and very good quality! will try to take pictures in the wild later.
IronH4WK is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 20:46   #244
BHPian

Yes Yes Yes!
Finally the wait is going to be over!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-screen-shot-20151218-8.41.31-pm.png  

Old 18th December 2015, 21:00   #245
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Off-topic: I can understand your excitement of getting a hoodie, but why are you standing upside down??
I asked the same question to Siri. She didnt have an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

here goes (don't laugh or else.. )

Scrolled down the pictures a little fast. Super pose. Looking at that I am getting tempted to order a white one too.

Quote:
Now they have given a 'delivery exception' saying that the place /business was closed!! I am sitting at my desk, biting my finger nails raw and they did not even call me once. The worst part is the delivery type is weekday delivery.
This is the worst thing by Fedex. Once I faced a similar issue with an Ebay order and as soon as I saw that the status had changed, I called up customer care and gave a mouthful to them. Yet they stood by this and defended the action saying that they face extra load sometimes and its totally okay as per them. Only thing that made me keep quiet was that it was supposed to be a 24hr movement and even if that got delayed by a day, two days turnaround time was still very good for courier standards. Hence I left arguing. Except for this time, most of my Fedex shipments get postponed by a day. Only today it was delivered within 24hrs of pickup

Compared to that, a bluedart guy pulled the same trick on me. At 8PM I got a message saying delivery attempted. I immediately blasted BD customer care, and CCed a strong mail to every address I found on their website. The courier guy was at my doorstep at 8:30AM the next morning on his knees and till date, they have never repeated this.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th December 2015, 21:23   #246
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Scrolled down the pictures a little fast. Super pose. Looking at that I am getting tempted to order a white one too.
the white one will look awesome on blue jeans (among other attire).
Old 18th December 2015, 21:28   #247
BHPian

Still waiting. What was 2000 hours 18th, has now changed to 2000 hours of 19th.
The delivery schedule sucks..
Old 19th December 2015, 10:54   #248
BHPian

Got an email last night that I was shipped someone else's hoodie. It's already dispatched according to the email and I need to reject it and ask FedEx to send it back to the sender.
- I will do that, thanks for letting me know and being proactive. I appreciate it.

Awaiting the correct package containing my hoodie which is expected to arrive on Monday.
Old 19th December 2015, 11:21   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Got itt
The large size has reduced a little this time compared to last time and the material looks a little thinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Got my hoodie. It looks very good. The size is bit smaller than the last time. Last time M was fine for me but this time it is bit tight.
+1

Got my hoodie yesterday afternoon. Absolutely fantastic work on the design side, the hoodie in person looks wonderful.

Slightly let down by the fitting, L seems a tad small and the stitching is also not so perfect. I normally wear a loosely fit size L, so its definitely not a size mix-up.

Nonetheless, its my first team-bhp hoodie and I cherish it for that!
lordvader is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 11:24   #250
Senior - BHPian

Got them just a couple mins ago. Good quality and fitting is nice. Even my dad likes the white one though he was a bit sceptical about it.

Any special washing instructions?
Old 19th December 2015, 12:24   #251
BHPian

I received the hoodie today by speedpost. The size L is a perfect fit although I went for it expecting it be a bit bigger. Anyway, very happy with the hoodie. Thank you for selling it!
Monolithic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 12:49   #252
BHPian

At long last the dial of my fate has moved. The comatose status moved from awaiting fulfillment to shipped yesterday evening. I think the magic happened when I finally decided to stop refreshing the store page and closed it for the day.

The latest Fedex status as of right now is showing that it is in local Fedex facility in Pune. Hope fate is kind to me today and I get the hoodie finally in my hands. The thing that gives me the goosebumps is the disclaimer about the number of days that the shipping may take before I should inquire

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-shipped.jpg

I told ya I was feeling that fate would be kind to me today. And lo and behold - I got my hoodie 5 mins back. Unwrapped and tried it on. Great fit and very good quality.

Thank you Rehaan for this nice x-mas gift

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 19th December 2015 at 14:32. Reason: Back to back posts merged.
catchjyoti is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 17:16   #253
BHPian

Finally wait is over. Received my V6 black customized hoodies. Guys the wait was worth it, quality is top notch . Thank you team-bhp for this effort. I hope we all could wear this for Blindman car rally 2016.

Few pics of packaging.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151219_152639019.jpg  

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151219_153023151.jpg  

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151219_153141114.jpg  

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151219_153726138.jpg  

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151219_154210708.jpg  

Aniruddha_Ch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 17:39   #254
BHPian

Quote:
The worst part is the delivery type is weekday delivery. So that means I will have to wait till Monday at the least. And the whole drama repeats.
I took around 10 unanswered phone calls and a mail on the Fedex website, but atleast now I am a proud owner of a White 2015 TeamBhp Hoodie!! . Got it just now!
nijelj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 19:40   #255
BHPian

Got my personalized Hoodi delivered today. Awesome quality and perfectly fitted. Excellent job!

Few pics:

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-fulleditted.png

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img20151219wa004.jpg

Name:  with_hoody.png
Views: 731
Size:  184.6 KB

Cheers!
amyth78 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks