Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2015, 22:48   #76
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Just ordered mine a black one with "Live to Ride" will be flying offshore for 5 weeks this Friday.... If it does not arrives by Thursday will have to wait till Jan 2016 to wear and flaunt it.... But would be worth the wait.... Thanks for that Rehaan... Please keep up the good work.....

Mod Note : Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this.

Last edited by bblost : 7th December 2015 at 23:07.
Old 7th December 2015, 23:18   #77
BHPian

Thanks you guys for getting this zippered hoodie. Last year's were also quite good. Appreciate the quality.
Just ordered mine! Another black addition in my wardrobe. Now thinking for a colorful excuse for wifey!
Old 7th December 2015, 23:29   #78

Great idea, thanks for bringing this on time. After missing out on the last year's sale, I have been eagerly waiting for this. I have just ordered a customized hoodie, can't wait to wear that :-).
Old 7th December 2015, 23:49   #79
Senior - BHPian

Just ordered a white personalized one , cannot wait for delivery so i can use it as much as i can while its cold here in Delhi!
Old 8th December 2015, 00:20   #80
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by globemaster View Post
I am planning to order one and then do a DIY at the FNP (Freindly Neighborhood Printers') to check if a work around is possible to get the print on the back. If successful, will share pics so that others can do the same.
Awesome. What i suggest rather than printing, is find someone with an embroidery machine. Not just a sewing machine, but one that stitches logos and other patters on apparel & caps etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
.... "Live to Drive" as the custom text(instead of your name/handle)
Oooh! That's actually a GREAT idea!

Here's a few pics along the same lines, with "GOT BHP?" written as the custom text:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151119_160026.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151124_121439.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_20151124_132428.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal.joshi View Post
I have ordered a L size based on the sizing chart. If it does not fit in properly, can I get it exchanged for a different size.
What size shirts do you normally wear. Describe your build. etc. Lets see if we can confirm the best size.

If its non-personalized and it still doesn't fit. Reply to your store order email as soon as you get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruddha_Ch View Post
I will be getting mine in grey color.
Oh are you now?

Please note that its pure white... not at all grey! (Just so you're not surprised)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendagar View Post
Mods, can we add India on top while choosing countries for easy access as is done to common banks while choosing payment options. Might help future buyers in easy checkout.
Would love to do this, in fact, i was trying to remove the country selection entirely! However, the store software is US-based, and this isn't really an option :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannskaria View Post
This is really fast
Hope you know this means you'll be one of the first to get it... which mean you need to post pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
Once it does, I'm confident that the weather will get nice and warm again leaving me tearing out the few remaining strands of hair on my head.
We've got a 2-week head-start over last year. You'll definitely get some cold days to spend with your hoodie, worry not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Ordered mine today. Both black one of size L and the other S.
Are these both options for you?? There's a very big difference between S & L. Why didn't you order M?

What's your dress shirt size / build like, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by createrkid View Post
I have a small doubt, since I've put all of them in my cart and placed the order, I will be getting them together right?
If its all in the same order, they will all ship together in 1 package (whenever your hoodie is ready).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshdamle View Post
Just ordered mine a black one with "Live to Ride" will be flying offshore for 5 weeks this Friday.... If it does not arrives by Thursday will have to wait till Jan 2016 to wear and flaunt it.
If it wasn't a personalized hoodie, you might have got it before Thursday. But since it is personalized and will have to go through that process, it's rather unlikely you'll receive it before you leave... sorry!

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th December 2015 at 00:26.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th December 2015, 00:22   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Are these both options for you?? There's a very big difference between S & L. Why didn't you order M?
Rehaan, L is for me. My shirt size is 41 and L is what I should go with. I ordered S for my wife. Hoping that it will fit her! Wanted to check for the return policy hence. Its not customized and is a general one.
Old 8th December 2015, 00:28   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Rehaan, L is for me. My shirt size is 41 and L is what I should go with. I ordered S for my wife. Hoping that it will fit her!
If it doesn't fit, reply to your store order email as soon as you get it. We'll figure something out, since its not personalized.
Old 8th December 2015, 05:14   #83
BHPian

Thanks a ton Rehaan. Had missed out on version 1.0 and was eagerly awaiting this. Ordered 2 Custom Black - 2XL and M (for my brother who is not a BHP'ian, yet!) Cant wait to sport this one! Great job as always on the hoodie design and write up.

Can we do a quarterly store special in 2016 please? Want them T-BHP goodies all year round.
Old 8th December 2015, 07:29   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Oh are you now?

Please note that its pure white... not at all grey! (Just so you're not surprised)
Sorry. Under excitement, I have mistaken black for a grey, anyway ordered one for me in black
Old 8th December 2015, 07:59   #85
BHPian

Lovely work Rehaan! Ordered a black hoodie. Can't wait to wear it!
Old 8th December 2015, 09:07   #86
BANNED

Hi Rehaan,
I am using shirt size 39/40 slim fit from LP,VH. Would M be the right size or should I go for L? Hope guys who have used this hoodie can chip in. Thanks.

The Rationalist.
Old 8th December 2015, 09:21   #87
Senior - BHPian

Excited, after ordering the Black hoodie, personalized with my name! Since I wear 39/40 sized shirts usually, went for L ( hopefully I got it right )

And Rehaan, this is really good work, thank you ! Looking forward to flaunt it before the summer steps in to cut the fun
Old 8th December 2015, 09:36   #88
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan for the hardwork.
Completed ordering XL with LTD on sleeves and Wanderers as custom print.

Loved the red zip and the inner lining with LTD. Can't wait for 10 days, hope I receive it in 2 days.

Last edited by Wanderers : 8th December 2015 at 09:38.
Old 8th December 2015, 09:46   #89
BHPian

Quote:
What size shirts do you normally wear. Describe your build. etc. Lets see if we can confirm the best size.

If its non-personalized and it still doesn't fit. Reply to your store order email as soon as you get it.
I wear a 40-42 size shirt and have an average build. Its a non-personalized hoodie. Will surely update as soon as I get it.
Old 8th December 2015, 09:49   #90
Senior - BHPian

XL of each colour for dad and me. Thanks for specifying the arm length as well. Usually I find the sleeves too short incase of readymade garments.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed