Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2015, 14:52   #1
Team-BHP Support

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Team-BHP Hoodies are back!

Last season, the most popular request was to have a zipper added to the hoodies - so that's what we've done!

Just like before, you can have your hoodie personalized with your name or Team-BHP handle printed right on there:

There's a white option as well!

High Points:
• Our hoodies are made from a 300 GSM poly-cotton blend fabric, just like last year.
• As much-requested last year, a zipper has been added! This makes the hoodie more versatile in different weather conditions & easier to wear.
• All the text is heat-pressed on to the fabric, and has the sharpest edges you'll ever see on a print!
• Note that personalized text will always be printed in ALL CAPS, regardless of how it is entered.
• This year you also get to choose between "Live to Drive" or "Live to Ride" for the sleeve print; or if you prefer a minimal look, you can skip the sleeve print entirely.
• There's fluffy super-soft fleece on the inside to keep you warm.
• The cuffs and waistband have a snug fit and a small serving of Lycra to keep them elastic.
• There are dual fleece-lined pockets at the front.
• A new Team-BHP label has been added to the waist.
• Available in sizes ranging from Small to 3XL (or as we say; I4 to W16)

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd September 2016 at 10:05.
Rehaan is offline   (44) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 14:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Black v2.0 Zippered Team-BHP Hoodie

The hoodie is jet black and the hood is lined with a soft charcoal grey fabric:

The inside of the hood has an inch wide red-line travelling around it. Look closer, and you'll see the subtle "LIVE TO DRIVE" lettering on it:

The red personalized print looks fantastic and strikes a great contrast with the crisp white 'Team-BHP' text:

The custom print can be up to 18 characters in length. Special characters / numbers are allowed, especially for you creative-username owners:

No more forgetting names at Team-BHP meets

The 8mm wide zipper is heavy-duty; in fact, it's the 335/45R18 of zippers! A gunmetal puller runs up and down the tracks:

The backside of the zipper is accented by the same high-quality woven strip that goes around the inside of the hood:

New this year - The right sleeve gets a print. Why this position? you ask...

...because it looks super cool when grabbing the wheel, or twisting the throttle!

You can choose either of these two options, depending on the number of wheels you prefer; or you can choose to leave the sleeve blank too:

A tiny TEAM-BHP waist label, for some extra flair

Thanks to the "LIVE TO DRIVE" red-line, you can wear the hoodie many ways. Sleeper (left) or with a little more kick (right):

You can choose how much of the red-line you want to show, making the hoodie extremely versatile in the many different ways you can wear it:
Name:  Sequencev3IMG_7519.gif
Views: 27489
Size:  1.33 MB
(animated image)

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th December 2015 at 22:56.
Rehaan is offline   (42) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 14:52   #3
Team-BHP Support

White v2.0 Zippered Team-BHP Hoodie

The white hoodie gets the same soft grey lining inside the hood. A jet black zipper bisects the front:

The "LIVE TO DRIVE" red-line strip wraps around the hood. It's a slightly different shade of red than on the black hoodies:

And yes, of course we have the much loved I4, V6, V8, V10, V12 & W16 labels under the hood!

The red personalized print is paired up with the "TEAM-BHP" type in black, to colour coordinate with the zipper:

Note that custom text will always be printed in ALL CAPS:

The heavy-duty zipper is a pleasure to use, and always slides up and down without a fuss:

The red-line runs along the backside of the zipper, all the way around the hood, and back down the other side:

Just like on the black hoodie, you will have the option of "Live to DRIVE", "Live to RIDE" or blank for the right forearm:

Grab it and go!

The new TEAM-BHP waist label:

Run it stock (left) or modded with a simple fold-over (right):

Wear it how you like, to suit your own style:
Name:  Sequencev2IMG_7408copy.gif
Views: 26453
Size:  1.28 MB
(animated image)

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th December 2015 at 22:58.
Rehaan is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 14:52   #4
Team-BHP Support

Sizing:

Use your current shirt size to pick the corresponding hoodie size. As simple as that!

The Smaller Yet Significant Things:

• Personalized hoodies take extra time. We'll get them done as fast as possible, but please allow some time for manufacturing before your order is shipped out. More details on the Store page.
• Don't want a personalized one? We've got you covered! There are standard (non-personalized) versions available too.
• Hoodie sizes are unchanged from last year (though the 3XL has got an inch wider). Those ordering for the first time should consult the sizing chart.
• Since the zippered hoodies are more versatile, we will not be producing the pull-over style this year.
• For any queries specific to an order you've placed, do reply to the email you received from the Team-BHP Store, rather than posting in this thread.
• If your store account shows "Awaiting Payment" even though you paid online & received a successful mail from ccAvenue; don't worry about it - your payment was successful.

Do post pics of yourself once you receive the hoodies! However let's not make this an other-people hoodie-spotting thread, in the interest of people's privacy.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-members.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th December 2016 at 17:29. Reason: Updating sizing chart
Rehaan is offline   (53) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 16:05   #5

Thanks Rehaan, It was definitely worth the wait. The hoodies look fabulous in both the colors.
Just ordered a personalized (team-bhp handle) printed black hoodie in XL.
CaptainJ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 17:13   #6
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan! These hoodies look sexy. However, can we choose to not have the text on the sleeve? It looks really cool while holding the wheel, but some people might prefer more minimalism 🙂
Suraj25 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 18:45   #7
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj25 View Post
Thanks Rehaan! These hoodies look sexy. However, can we choose to not have the text on the sleeve? It looks really cool while holding the wheel, but some people might prefer more minimalism 🙂
I would prefer if there was such an option .
I was about to put my money for an order, the text on the sleeve seems little too much for my liking. I would like to go minimal if there was an option.

No doubt it looks cool while riding
laluks is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 18:56   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks guys! Just what was required after a long and hectic Sunday

Ordered my personalized V10 white. It will nicely compliment with my last year's black LTD hoodie.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 19:04   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj25 View Post
can we choose to not have the text on the sleeve?... some people might prefer more minimal ��
This can certainly be a possibility, since I guess (judging by the thanks on your post) there are also others that feel this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
I would prefer if there was such an option
Let me evaluate this and add it as an option on the store by tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Done! You can now choose a "None (blank)" option for the sleeve when ordering either of the personalized hoodies.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th December 2015 at 22:28.
Rehaan is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 19:21   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

ORDERED!!

Now please please please ship it as soon as possible(first batch). Cant wait to flaunt it in office. The V1 hoodies draw enough attention already
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 19:40   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
This can certainly be a possibility, since I guess (judging by the thanks on your post) there are also others that feel this way.

Keeping my fingers crossed, eagerly waiting for the morning .

BTW, Is the personalised text restricted to just the team-bhp handle, any char limits..?
Old 6th December 2015, 19:44   #12
BANNED

I have just bought the Hoodie - Live to Ride with my Name printed.

Thanks Rehaan and Team for the wonderful design. Shall upload pictures as I receive it.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 19:49   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Bought the black one - Live to Drive with my handle printed. Now the difficult part, waiting for the delivery day!

BTW, going by Rehaan's detailed post above, I trust the team does just as detailed a PDI before shipment.
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 20:03   #14
BHPian

Ordered today afternoon. So, 9th Dec is the shipping date, just hope I am able to flaunt it next weekend
Ashir is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2015, 21:13   #15
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan and team for the hoodies . They are awesome and I ordered the White colour with Live to Drive / my name printed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Is it possible to have the 'Live to Drive' printed on the back of the hoodie?

Last edited by Grand Drive : 6th December 2015 at 21:14.
Grand Drive is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed