Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2016, 11:20   #331
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinendran View Post
Dear Mods could you please look into my issue of my hoodie lying with FedEX chennai office since Jan1st. What is all the more frustrating is, I call up Fedex customer care everytime and they agree to deliver it the same day but no delivery takes place in spite of the fact that I have given the detailed address and my location is in the heart of chennai!
From my experience, I would suggest to use India Posts. I have had several issues with different private logistics companies, but very very less with India Posts.

Decision is left to Team-BHP moderators and administrators.
Srikanthan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2016, 13:48   #332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanthan View Post
From my experience, I would suggest to use India Posts. I have had several issues with different private logistics companies, but very very less with India Posts.

Decision is left to Team-BHP moderators and administrators.
Dear Moderators Could you please look into this as I am having serious issue of trying to find out where my hoodie is! Even a few minutes back Fedex customer service is unable to tell me where my shipment is even though the tracking website shows "Out for Delivery" for the past 3 days! I cannot understand the logic of sticking to a service provider like Fedex when their chennai location service is so poor. As Srikanthan mentioned India Posts is definitely a much better option
Old 5th January 2016, 16:14   #333
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi3284 View Post

Posting Pics of my Hoodie and also posting a Pic of my current Puma Hoodie which is of L Size for comparison sake. Wifey will be using the Puma one from now on.
Quite the balancing act there to click the picture, my man!

As for the quality, I have the previous hoodie. Still use it. The quality is top notch and have never had issues with it.

Always buy YourSize + 1 for a hoodie. I bought my hoodie in T-Shirt's size and now use the hoodie a la carte. (Stop picturing things! )
Old 5th January 2016, 16:56   #334
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy.S View Post
The whole product feels premium and I love the attention to detail. This is NOT a random jacket sourced from some supplier with a few prints slapped on.
Indeed This year we spent a lot of time on the detailing like the zipper & inner 'LTD' ribbon, and went through dozens of different sample designs and prints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_power View Post
As Roy.S mentioned above, the size L is good for people having a flat tummy and its better to go ahead with XL for people who are used to size 40 having even a small paunch.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
The L size is too snug fit and has zero tolerance for even a little bit of paunch.
Thanks for the feedback. We've increased the size of the L hoodie by an inch for all of the 2nd batch of hoodies that are shipping out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik Chavan View Post
Can we have the last year's hoodie as an option? I really loved the chest print, and it looked classy.
Sorry, but we're unlikely to offer that same design again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip View Post
IF, only if, it is possible to change the text from "sandyaquarian" To "Wolverine"
Wish you had replied to your order email instead of posting here, we could have done it for you at that point... Unfortunately I haven't checked this thread in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemus View Post
I have a request for the next year's design ...

Can we have the Team-BHP logo in solid instead of an outline? I have a feeling it will be more prominent and catchy to the eye!
Some of our prototype designs this year used a much thicker stroke, but we felt like the TEAM-BHP text was too bright / loud. Will keep this in mind though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Have you guys started delivering stuff to Chennai?
Yes, deliveries have been going out to Chennai once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car_Freak_911 View Post
My shirt size being 39, I ordered M.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendagar View Post
My shirt size is 39, ordered M but it was too tight to wear.
This is unfortunate guys... but as per the hoodie sizing chart we've provided, you should have ordered the "L" size. Sorry for the confusion with the letter sizes.

Nonetheless, do write in if you do re-order. We'll see what we can do for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noo.b View Post
I got a pleasant surprise on new year's eve frm teambhp. Received my hoodie within 8 days of ordering.
Things are moving a lot faster for these batches, since we have overcome the shortage of print material we were facing earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinendran View Post
Dear Moderators Could you please look into this as I am having serious issue of trying to find out where my hoodie is!
Vipinendran, sometimes FedEx does not deliver on the projected delivery date -- and it can be very frustrating (especially with the misleading error messages they show). In your case it has only been 3 working days since we have shipped the package. Please allow a little more time for the delivery, as occasionally there can be delays or mix-ups, but they do usually deliver soon after.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 08:50   #335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Vipinendran, sometimes FedEx does not deliver on the projected delivery date -- and it can be very frustrating (especially with the misleading error messages they show). In your case it has only been 3 working days since we have shipped the package. Please allow a little more time for the delivery, as occasionally there can be delays or mix-ups, but they do usually deliver soon after.
Thanks a ton Rehaan, Got my hoodie yesterday evening and all the frustation vanished on seeing and wearing it The hoodie is awesome and You guys rock

Last edited by ampere : 6th January 2016 at 10:33. Reason: Fixed quote tag
vipinendran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 11:12   #336
Senior - BHPian

Got my hoodie right before Christmas, and flaunted it on the New Year's eve party too! The quality as expected is really nice and makes wearing it a pleasurable experience.

Thanks Rehaan !
aravind.anand is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 11:21   #337
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Ordered one more, this time in black for my wifey, Hope Fedex doesn't delay or mix it up this time , keeping my fingers crossed and waiting eagerly
vipinendran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 12:05   #338
BHPian

Order placed for black hoodies and keep fingers crossed for delivery. Hope Fedex will not delay in delivery. But expected date of delivery not intimated. Can Admin intimate the expected delivery date.
tasuray is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2016, 16:11   #339
BHPian

Yey!!! Got my black hoodie delivered today.
Quality is very good.
FORTified is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2016, 08:46   #340
BHPian

Still waiting for T-Shirts to be added for the warmer states
hyper-VTEC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2016, 15:07   #341
BHPian

Ordered the black one. Eagerly waiting for delivery. But I wonder if I'll be able to use it this year as winter in Kolkata is almost gone. Add more merchandise for a wider audience.
Carpainter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2016, 19:56   #342

Ordered the black one today. dispatch it soon. Cannot wait
vkarthikvkn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2016, 09:09   #343
BHPian

May be first V2 Hoodie to travel from Trivandrum to Tawang (Received my Hoodie on 10-Dec-2015, Thanks for the prompt service).

@Sela Pass on 21.Dec.2015
Team-BHP Official Gear : Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-hoodie.jpg
kozhissery is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th January 2016, 10:05   #344
BHPian

Got my black hoodie last week. Although the size is a little squeeze but the material quality makes up for it.

My only concern is the quality of the chest print. It has wrinkled badly after the first wash and looks like it wont last another 2-3 washes. I was hoping for a better quality print when we are paying a decent amount for it.
grevvity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2016, 23:07   #345
Senior - BHPian

Got my hoodie today. That was pretty fast, considering that I got the email yesterday. Superb quality material, really feels nice to wear it and flaunt it! The fitting is also just perfect. Many thanks for the wonderful product.
W.A.G.7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed