Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2017, 13:08   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy Birthday T-BHP. Being an auto enthusiastic, you have become part of my life. Specially work life as i do read from office more than when i am at home :P

Keep growing. All the very best for your future.
aniketi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 13:38   #137
BHPian

A very big happy Birthday to T-BHP. The best part apart this site is so many people eager and ready to share their knowledge and help each other out.

Of course no advertising.Very rare feat.

Kudos and hope to seeing a silver jubilee and maybe a mass T_BHP rally get-together.
nitishk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 13:40   #138
BHPian

My Best wishes and Thanks to GTO and the entire team upon Team-BHP's 13th Birthday. Team-BHP carries the most comprehensive and objective car reviews on the web. No other forum even comes close. My sincere thanks to GTO for protecting Team-BHP's independence from Auto industry. It takes real passion to not be tempted by such a great source of revenue and maintain the integrity of the forum.
Gildarts is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 15:58   #139
BHPian

Thank you Team-BHP for being an essential part of our lives.It would not be an understatement to say that Team-BHP review is the holy grail of information which influences our buying decisions.
Kudos and cheers to many successful years ahead
BopsKA12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 16:22   #140
Distinguished - BHPian

Mods and comrades,

Belated B'day greetings to the community !!

I just turned 11 on the forum and am happy to be a part of this encyclopedia , which is only getting richer in content.
vigsom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 17:42   #141
BHPian

Thank you TBHP, moderators & members. I owe my garage to the forum, and am immensely grateful to it, for keeping this teenager boy in the right track, and not letting it steer away towards bad roads of adolescence. As a result of the meticulously framed articles, I now drive in a much more refined manner, give due respect to the vehicles around me and know so much in detail of each vehicle! Kudos!
sharktale is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 18:21   #142
SRM
BHPian

Belated Happy Birthday! Thank you TBHP for all the knowledge and wisdom that is shared on the community. Its an honour to be a member here.

TBHP - Its heartening to know from GTO's first post here that even in your teens, you will remain true to your character and not sway away. Look forward to many more such years!
SRM is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 18:52   #143
BHPian

Felicitations Team-BHP - First of its name, King of the cars and others, Protector of the Indian automotive world, mother of the OEMs. The unsold. On your 13th nameday. Long may you reign.
Warm Regards,
Proud BHPian.
ragh_bhushan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 18:54   #144
BHPian

Happy Birthday to my daily dose of adrenaline rush.
Team Bhp does works for me the way caffeine works for others. Keep me High just what my TBHP handle says.
I remember that i started following Tbhp once i get the a steady internet connection in 2010. Prior to that only weekend episodes of Car n Bike Show from SVP are the only way to get my weekly dose of Automobile updates.
Yes, i too tried many a times for TBhp registration but my lazy and laidback attitude caught me up.
Sheer frustration of unanswered queries and suggestions from the folks over here drives me to try for the membership again and again.
So finally last year just the day before my birthday, an email stating that your membership is approved is the best gift ever i can recall. And it happened in the Sixth attempt, i can say my hard work and determination paid.
Highh5 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 21:17   #145
Senior - BHPian

Found this post written by the 'Yeti' in the year 2006. https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality.html. Eleven years have passed, his words ring true even today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Hello boys. Thank you for making team-bhp perfect. Really. And for tolerating some of us. Really. Good going, all of you. I am really proud to call some of you my friends and hope to call the rest of you that too someday.

Last edited by aah78 : 15th February 2017 at 21:28.
dailydriver is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2017, 22:57   #146

Thank you Team-bhp for being there and providing un-biased information everytime.
Both my car purchases were heavily influenced by this wonderful forum. Information on car maintenance, running-in, safe driving etc. are a class apart.
turboride is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 06:46   #147
BHPian

Belated Happy Birthday TeamBHP. Thank You to all the moderators and members for nurturing and guiding this kid into the Teens. This teen has taught so many of us so much about cars, bikes, everything with wheels and some without.

MaSh
mashmash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 11:13   #148

Happy Birthday Team BHP , You always do justice to the cars be it fair or frankly unfair.
Cheers.
ankit0903 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 11:50   #149

Happy Birthday Team-BHP,
My association with team-BHP started in 2008 where i was searching for information to buy a new car and since then I have been hooked to team-BHP and the suggestions and information provided in here guided be on zeroing on my next car or bike.
Keep up the good work and integrity.
iwanderer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2017, 14:23   #150
BHPian

Happy birthday team-bhp, a big shout out to GTO and other mods out there.

A remarkable coincidence is that my 1 year old daughter, who shares her birthday with team-bhp, is already showing signs of being a automotive geek. For example the only way to stop her from crying, when she falls down (which is becoming quite regular now considering she has just started walking unassisted) or is just generally throwing tantrums, is to show her the AMG TV Commercial. When the GT drifts in the first time, blinking its LED headlights, she stops crying and starts flapping her hands madly. Works like a charm every single time.
Here's wishing that she too (when she grows up) finds the love for automobiles and her place in this amazing community.
revvenant is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks