Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2017, 14:19   #76
tez
BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy Bday Team-BHP.
Great job by admins and members in keeping this forum as place to go for Automobiles related info. Amazingly we are not restricted to 4 wheels, we have bikes - cars-ships-airplanes-fighter planes

Happy to be a part of this community.
tez is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:27   #77
Team-BHP Support

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and thank you to all members for your contribution to making Team-BHP what it is today. Special thanks to GTO whose focus and devotion to the cause is incredible !

Rest assured, we will give our best to make the community even better.

To many more birthdays.... Cheers.... !!
Eddy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:31   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

It's a whiff of fresh air that this forum continues to defy the paid media, and continues to grow by numbers. It should be an inspiration for budding startups.

Shout out to the brilliant moderation team, to keeping things to the roots of the belief, it has been built on.

Wishing you many more.

Last edited by AtheK : 14th February 2017 at 14:51.
AtheK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:36   #79
BHPian

Congrats Team-BHP on becoming a teenager. As you enter manhood and graduate towards adulthood, may I wish you the very best.

My core skill/ job at work is process improvement and quality. With complete humility, I ask you to look at some elements of our experience.

1. The registration process: It took me 6 attempts and a stern mail to the mods to gain entry. Each time the information provided was identical which makes me believe that the selection process is subjective and almost random. If this is corrected, please ignore. If there are things that can be done better, why not adopt it?
2.More official comparisons rather than just some salient features. The industry thrives on competition, so if we have more on that it will actually help customers become more aware. I do not expect any reporting bias to creep and thus continue its sense of objectivity
3.More surveys around sales, appeal, service, cost
4.Industry gurus / heads talking to us about their products, areas of focus

Please do not see this as criticism but just some thoughts from an ardent fan who wants nothing but the best of auto reading material.

Good luck guys!!
Khushrav is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:40   #80
BHPian

Thank you to Team-BHP and all the contributors for maintaining this impartial forum which is such a vast source of information and genuine advice, in an industry which is still much opaque and where customers are always taken for a ride by the big automobile companies.
Finding like-minded people who share same and sometimes many times more enthusiasm and interest in discussing real topics which concern all of us, is a real pleasure and help.
Looking forward to many more years of great discussions and value additions to the automotive industry.
ontheway is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:47   #81
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.
My best wishes. Happy to be a part of this community.
SubramoniamAB is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:48   #82
BHPian

Happy Birthday to TEAM-BHP.com

Heartfelt thanks to all the people who keep this well oiled machine running smoothly, always checking the Noise/Vibration/Harshness levels, keeping all the fluid levels topped up, getting the periodic service done (no holds barred), staying up-to-date with everything automotive related and unrelated (Forum: Shifting Gears, Travelogues..) and above all, being absolutely unbiased.

I apologize for not being able to contribute more due to lack of time. Happy Birthday once again to TEAM-BHP!

Wear seatbelts. Drive safe. God bless.
cunnuvila is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 14:53   #83
Senior - BHPian

13 years on and its still just the beginning. Out of these 13 years i have been a part of it for 12 years (where the hell was i for one year,hmm).

Feels so proud to be a small part of this Big family. I wish all happy birthday and wish it goes on stronger and stronger each year.

(P.S: Lets post some pics of us (family members) celebrating this event,what say guys??)
nitinralli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:00   #84
Senior - BHPian

Into the teens now!

Congrats to my beloved forum on completing twelve successful and blemishless years. The initial period must have been very difficult and challenging. But having seen you guys, I know you would have enjoyed the process.

Celebrating our love for automobiles on Valentines Day feels very special.
dailydriver is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:01   #85
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday TBHP!
This day certainly is dedicated to all those who love "automobile".

TBHP still retains the old charm, and as always is rich in content!
lohithrao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:04   #86
BHPian

Happy a very Happy Birthday to Team-BHP. Its great to have this forum which always gives a true and correct picture of the Indian Automobile Industry. The discussion threads have answers to almost everything you can ask about Indian automobile industry and even more.

I am lucky to be a part of this BIG family.

Once again Wish Team-BHP a very happy Birthday and many more years to come.
tejas.negandhi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:14   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
It’s our birthday and today, I want to talk about something that we don’t mention that often – OUR INDEPENDENCE…independence from the very industry that we cover! Since day 1 of inception, Team-BHP has never accepted an advertisement for a car model and we never will. This is very important to who we are and what we do. ......

.....How can we function in the heart of the industry, yet remain financially independent of them? Was this independence easy? Obviously not. I funded Team-BHP out of pocket for the initial 7 years. .......

.......You have our word that we’ll continue keeping it honest, real & straight-forward here . It's in our DNA.

Big shoutout to .Anshuman, Aah78, Aditya, Ajmat, Akshay1234, Ampere, Bblost, Benbsb29, dZired, Eddy, FlyingSpur, Gannu_1, Jaggu, Karlosdeville, Khan_Sultan, Manson, Mobike008, Moralfibre, MPower, Navin, Noopster, Omkar, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Samurai, SDP, Suhaas307, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, Vid6639 and Zappo for being the pillars of support to this forum! Thank You.
Happy Birthday to Team-BHP and a special thanks to GTO and all those mentioned in the last para of the post.

Without all of you and your belief that Team-BHP could stay independent of the auto industry, this wouldn't be a forum where membership is a badge of honour.

I have been a member for just over a year, but have been browsing the threads for much longer. In fact, the resources of the forum were of great use when I was choosing a car a few years ago.

Now, as a member, I am able to get in touch with the 'experts', confident that I will get an honest, unbiased advice. Be it about a route or the road conditions or some technical issue.

Let's all strive to ensure our independence in the years to come.
Zezé is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:15   #88
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-bhp. I feel so happy to be part of this forum. Its an amazing feeling. I have used this forum for many things non-vehicular - routes, jobs, other products etc. Very useful and enabling forum. I have referred to this forum for almost anything now.
Moderators have done a tremendous job. And all contributors do a stellar job in bringing these to us.

Many many more Happy Birthdays and may this forum go from strength to strength!!!
gtonsing is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:21   #89
BHPian

Happy wala bday to the definitive resource on everything that is related to automobile. Cheers to all the moderators for a fab job and for the continued support.
RedRapid is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:28   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
It’s our birthday and today
team-bhp is one-of-a-kind forum with strictly moderated content for authenticity. From colourful travelogues to extremely in-depth reviews and everything in between, all can be found here.
Thank you mods for painstakingly maintaining the quality of the content. The credit entirely goes to the relentless efforts put by you all to keep the show running.

It's a privilege to be a member of this community!!
LIVE TO DRIVE
unmesh is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks