Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2017, 17:52   #106
joe
BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy 13th Birthday to Team Bhp, thank you to all the members on this wonderful forum for their views, insights and advice.
joe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 17:54   #107
BHPian

Happy Birthday TEAM BHP!

A model teenager indeed, who knows the rights from the wrongs, shares his failures, celebrates his victories, showcases his adventures, helps others in need, advocates safety, feeds your passion and one who never lets you down!
AshyRocks is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:03   #108

Happy 13th birthday to Team-BHP
Great forum for all car lovers. Keep growing....
shrinkaqua is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:21   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I funded Team-BHP out of pocket for the initial 7 years. In fact, we didn’t even have a single ad banner on the website until mid-2008!
Congrats Team Bhp on 13th anniversary.
Just curious to know how do you fund now to get this wonderful website going. With all the photos that we upload even hosting it would surely cost.
redcruiser is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:49   #110
BHPian

Congrats to GTO, Team BHP and to every wonderful soul who has contributed to make this easily one of the best forums in the automotive world, an absolute privilege to be part of it.
Not a single car has been bought by self, family or friends without me going through the same in detail in Team BHP.. Kudos to all !!
Happy 13th & many more to come...
KAUBMW7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:52   #111
BHPian

Folks, I am very touched by what GTO wrote. And am I proud of the moderator team led by GTO? You bet. Difficult in these days where everything is on sale! I always wondered if ever there will be a community of people not pandering to corporate interests and talk on behalf of the consumer. Here it is. I remembered my 'application' to be a member and it was like writing SOP (statement of purpose) for a US university. But I must say it was worth the wait before I was included in the membership. Of late not been able to add, but I do keep a tab of what's up here in the community.

I must commend the core team, (I know how difficult it is to get volunteers, especially devoted and committed ones!).

GTO and team, may not be a bad idea to pen down the history, the tribulations in building the community as a case study of building community managed institution. I am told there is a retail chain in Europe called Migros owned and managed by consumers!

The strict editing policies, policing (may be , add to the quality of content. Once in a while I do see a 'poet, writer' in the reviews!

Kudos, once again! May be tribe grow!
soonya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 18:53   #112
BHPian

Happy birthday to Team BHP! It is the independence of the forum from advertorials / paid publications that attracts more and more visitors.

You pay my rent, you pay my staff salaries, you pay my car EMIs, you pay for my son’s education…but I’m going to criticise your latest product”.
This is the most important reason for me to not subscribe to car related magazines and head to Team BHP for any information about the product.

There are n number of sites discussing everything about a particular car but it is extremely difficult to decipher whether the posts have been paid for by the car company / its competitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
The biggest compliment to us is when someone complains that we are delaying their car purchase because our official review hasn't come out yet.
Perfectly put.. especially with the new Honda City being launched today, I am sure lot of Team BHP members / non-members will postpone their purchase till the official review is out
akshay81 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 19:00   #113
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!
Crazy_cars_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 19:02   #114

Happy Birthday "Team of TEAM-BHP" and all the members.

In addition to GTO writing about morals and principles, the membership selection is another important step in maintaining the overall standard and stature of this beautiful automotive world.

I got my membership in the third attempt and after three years of regular visits to this site. The site also holds a special place in my heart as it helped a complete newbie like me to decide on my first car 'POLO'.

Best wishes to all members and special thanks to GTO and all moderators.

Last edited by GTO : 18th February 2017 at 17:13. Reason: Language
hitender10 is offline   (2) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 14th February 2017, 19:24   #115
Senior - BHPian

& Wish you many many more !
Attached Thumbnails
On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence-happy-birthday.jpg  

vinay kamath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 19:46   #116
Senior - BHPian

Wow Happy Birthday to Team Bhp. It's been a privelege and honor to be part of this great forum.
stanjohn123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 19:52   #117
PVS
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-BHP; Glad that the teen years are here. Thanks to each one of the BHPians, Mods, Seniors and Distinguished BHPians, for contributing to make this a wonderful site to visit.!
PVS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 20:20   #118
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. Hats off to GTO and the mods for the stellar work you guys do.

Team BHP is easily the place I spend most of my online time and I am so much addicted to my daily dose of Team BHP that the first question I asked my friend before joining my current organisation is that if Team BHP is allowed through the firewall

Here is wishing more and more successful years and wishing that our tribe will grow faster. May the force be with us.

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 20:35   #119
BHPian

Happy birthday to our beloved Team-BHP. Its the result of the hard work of all the moderators and GTO which gave us our heaven on earth. Thank you all for this awesome forum. Thank you guys.
4x4power is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 20:54   #120
BHPian

Happy birthday Team-BHP!!!!
One of the best automobile websites in India!! Proud to be a part of it at such a young age!!
karthi.stark is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks