Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2017, 15:35   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

A very happy Birthday to Team BHP and huge congratulations to you, GTO. I think all of us can relate to what you have mentioned in the opening post and it is indeed this independence that ought to be celebrated. In today's world, very few dare to keep saying 'no' to free money, especially in the early days when anything new costs and pinches. I am proud to be a part of this community where we discuss what we love, exchange ideas and thoughts freely. Heck, even criticism of some thoughts is fine in such a model (of course in a mannered way!).

My sincere thanks to the mod team and the invaluable members who have made Team BHP what it is today. Kudos and three Cheers guys, may the tribe grows further.
Ace F355 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:36   #92
bkc
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Imagine how the conversation goes “You pay my rent, you pay my staff salaries, you pay my car EMIs, you pay for my son’s education…but I’m going to criticise your latest product”. On Team-BHP, it’s US who pay the car industry’s bills (as customers of their cars), and not the other way around.
That's something great, it touched me.
Congratulations TEAM-BHP and MODS for taking it so far.
bkc is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 15:54   #93
BHPian

Congratulations!! Apart from the fact that Team-BHP is impartial (which is the biggest point as GTO has noted), the sheer quality that this forum exhibits is something that isn't commonplace today. Keep going, and we will do our best to contribute and keep this forum reach greater heights!

A special thank you to the mods for your continued support and effort in keeping the forum clean and informative!
sidzzone is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:14   #94
BHPian

Happy 13th Birthday to Team BHP! My sincere thanks to all the moderators and the members for making the forum what it is; unbiased, truthful and to the point. I am happy to be a part of it. At this very moment, I truly believe that Team BHP forum is a huge automobile knowledge repository for auto buyer and enthusiasts, both members and nonmembers and is changing the scene of auto buying in India for good. I wish that the forum’s positive impact keeps increasing over the coming years. Cheers to all!
T.S. is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:21   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

What a great site, no day is complete without logging in a few times.
Keep going !
KartikeyaL is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:31   #96
BHPian

Happy Birthday to us

Thank you to the team who followed through their brilliant idea. Like, GTO mentioned...it is nothing short of a miracle that the ADMINS have kept this platform clean. One of the cleanest websites I have been to. So thank you for resisting the irresistible. Takes courage and determination.

I reckon GTO started this at the right time considering the foreign players' entry was picking up.

Let us have an amazing year.
Boomerang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:41   #97
BHPian

Happy Birthday to our beloved Team-BHP! Incredible 13 years !

It has been the source of information, motivation and learning to me .
Thank you for the passion and hard work by MODS in shaping this great community .
phani is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:46   #98
BHPian

Happy Birthday team-bhp. Kudos to all the moderators and the fellow members. Wish you guys many more successful years in the automobile Industry. You guys have set the standards very high and I am proud to be associated with the community.
behaln is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:48   #99
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkghai View Post
Big shoutout to Anshuman, Aah78, Aditya, Ajmat, Akshay1234, Ampere, Bblost, Benbsb29, dZired, Eddy, FlyingSpur, GTO, Gannu_1, Jaggu, Karlosdeville, Khan_Sultan, Manson, Mobike008, Moralfibre, MPower, Navin, Noopster, Omkar, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Samurai, SDP, Suhaas307, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, Vid6639 and Zappo in particular and all the members in general, for their stupendous efforts in creating, maintaining and controlling the ethos and culture of Team BHP.
Thank you. It feels wonderful to be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purohitanuj View Post
We are all together because of TBHP and TBHP is because of us all together.
Agree 100%. This is a community in the truest sense of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Today, it is a presence which has evolved into being something so powerful that it's voice shakes the core foundations of the industry and it's established players. It's reputation for clarity and truth has now become the symbol for fresh hope, day in and day out, for millions of ardent followers not only in it's home country, but across the globe.
Wow! Put that way, it's quite humbling to think that one had something to do with this

But frankly, if it wasn't for Team BHP's independence, I wouldn't even bother coming here. In the early years of my (day-)career, I've written some of those "advertorials" that GTO mentioned, and it was soul-crushing work. Back then, periodicals at least put a disclaimer (never mind how small the print! )- these days they've given up all pretence and pass it off as editorial content.

The biggest compliment to us is when someone complains that we are delaying their car purchase because our official review hasn't come out yet. One time I got a call from someone who saw some hastily posted "breaking news" pics somewhere and wanted to know which moderator had gone to cover the launch and what his initial opinions were!

Feelin' the love, peeps! What an apt day for an anniversary.
noopster is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:57   #100
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and congratulations on becoming a healthy TEEN!!

GTO and his team gave birth to this baby and so far has nurtured it with all the healthy nutrition in the right manner. He avoided feeding her with unhealthy salted chips/nuts (irritating Ads), chocolates/ice creams (dumb paid articles), sugary condiments (Google Ad sense) etc. That is the reason this TEEN has grown to be so beautiful.

Let us all take this TEEN to adulthood by keeping her clean and clutter free.

The best I like about this blog is the honest reviews and experiences shared in the travelogues section. Being a travel freak, this is my one stop destination to get the right information about any location in the world. Special thanks to everyone who share their experiences in the travelogues section.

All the best!!
sukhoi30 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 16:57   #101
BHPian

Many Many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday Team BHP. Long Live TBHP.

Many thanks to moderators and fellow bhpian's to make this forum the best in automotive world.

Wish you more years ahead.
roby_dk is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 17:09   #102
BANNED

Wish u a happy Birthday TBHP!!! Wish many more years of services ahead! May God bless the Team/Family of Team-BhP
rockygidz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 17:11   #103
BHPian

Many happy return of the day to all the members, moderators and those silent readers! The quality of the material here is unmatched and for a novice petrol head like me team-bhp is wealth of knowledge.
Ford_d_Kool is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 17:17   #104
BHPian

Many happy returns of the day to Team-bhp. The interesting thing is that , just like a family discussion (adda in bong parlance) , the topic is primarily cars, but not limited to it. We also share our culinary experiences, DIY experiences and what not. Thanks for being a slice of our life. Lastly, I want to thank this forum for multitude of like minded friends, who I found to be even better in person!! A big shout out to the mods for keeping the floor squeaky clean. We are proud to be a part of this forum
adg_andy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 17:51   #105
BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!
This is the pretty much the only site I look at when I need to know something about the India car scene. What I like is that's unbiased and very informative.

Would like to thank GTO and the mods for the great work they are doing in vetting the material and ensuring that it is presented fairly and without bias, not to mention keeping the site clean! Am proud to be a member of this forum!

Mathew
motorguy is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks