Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 28th September 2018, 09:53   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP Wallets

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
How is the longevity of the tbhp wallet ? Any feedback?
My Hidesign wallet has started to show wear and tear after 6 yrs of service. I am looking for a worthy replacement.
The TBHP wallet is just 1 and a half year old now. So the kind of long term durability that you are talking about is simply not proven. But it sure is a well-built product. Especially, the current lot of wallets have ironed out whatever the small initial issues were present. Also from experience, I feel that the slimmer version will last longer.
hemanth.anand is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2018, 14:47   #107
BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP Wallets

Got my Team-BHP Wallet last week, with coin pouch and no extra insert. The Wallet is slim and compact and is easy to keep in the front pockets. The red stitching is really the highlight of the wallet enhancing the looks. My earlier wallets from Reebok and Fastrack feels more 'leathery' than this however. Hope this serves me well.

The Fedex guys messed up my delivery, it was supposed to be delivered by 19th Nov when I got a message saying out for delivery, however finally it got delivered only on 24th evening, after following up with Team-BHP shop via mails.

The red stitching is the highlight -
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_1.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_2.jpg

Comes with this nice cover -
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_3.jpg
jpcoolguy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote