Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2017, 10:29   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Wallets

What a useful thing for Team-Bhp to offer. Just ordered one - needed one sorely.
wilful is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 11:12   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Some pics of the loaded wallet. This is the model with coin pouch and no additional insert. The coin pouch is pretty full.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085521.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085534.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085544.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085603.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085620.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085645.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170321_085731.jpg

Rajeevraj is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 11:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Looks like a VFM product. Unfortunately I won't be ordering one for myself as I prefer moneyclips. But this is a nice gift for an auto enthusiast on his birthday !
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 11:32   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Your wallet is worn out and at the end of its life, but you’re still holding on to it...
That's me . It's almost 5 years and life of my wallet is coming to its end.

I am very skeptical when it comes to upgrading the wallet. For this reason, I am not using the one my wife gifted me last month on my birthday.

But this is tempting and I've to come up with solid reason to ditch wife's gift and order this one. Any advise??
Moto_Hill is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 11:56   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

This is one exquisite present for a Team-BHPian.

Comes with all-black exteriors, bright red interiors, dual-tone racing stripes, T-BHP embossing and dual-tone contrasting stitching.

An excellent roll-out from the Team-BHP Assembly Lines.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8170.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8172.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8176.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8163.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8160.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_8155.jpg

Big thanks to R and his team for this wonderful little must-have collectible!
RavenAvi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 12:36   #36
BHPian

Wanted to order redmi note 4 today, in its flash sale. But it went out of stock in a minute, was little disappointed.
Logged on to team-bhp and whow a new addition in team-bhp store. Have ordered one with the coin pouch.

@Mods,
Just saw that, in rush to order, I missed mentioning the city name in address details.
Shall I cancel and reorder with correct address, or you can just add city name "Pune" in the address.

Last edited by INJAXN : 5th April 2017 at 12:38.
INJAXN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 12:55   #37
BHPian

Looks good without any chrome strips , looks premium with neat stitches.

Hope this fits inside Jeans pocket easily.

Order placed for coin variant.
Nempuguru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 15:40   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Hill View Post
I've to come up with solid reason to ditch wife's gift and order this one. Any advise??
"Your gift is so special... I want to preserve it (in the cupboard) for sentimental value and use it on special occasions only!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by INJAXN View Post
Just saw that, in rush to order, I missed mentioning the city name in address details.
Change made. In future you can just reply to the store order emails and it will be taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nempuguru View Post
Hope this fits inside Jeans pocket easily.
It's not one of those beefy/big wallets, so shouldn't be an issue! Just go easy when it comes to filling the coin pouch.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th April 2017 at 15:42.
Rehaan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 15:47   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
It's not one of those beefy/big wallets, so shouldn't be an issue! Just go easy when it comes to filling the coin pouch.
Looks like I'm one of the few who has ordered the version without the coin pouch. Hope that its not discontinued.
slicvic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 19:39   #40
BHPian

Nice! Any non-leather option coming out? No idea if it will be preferred by majority of the folks, but I probably would. German marques came out with non-leather interiors on their cars owing to market sensitivities. Would team-bhp do the same?
Ruchitya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2017, 20:26   #41
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Another superb product added to the Team BHP merchandise
This one is almost same size as the outgoing model I was using, but of much superior quality leather - superb in terms of texture, feel and weight (super light-weight compared to the old one!)

Superb packaging as well..wallet is wrapped in a white paper, then enclosed in a black pouch, in turn placed in a plastic pouch. This will make for a great gifting idea!

A few snapshots of the Wallet:
Team-BHP Wallets-1.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-2.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-3.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-4.jpg

Looks beautiful in monochrome too
Team-BHP Wallets-5.jpg
NPV is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th April 2017, 09:47   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks Rehaan. The wallet is awesome. I am very picky when it comes to everything I buy / possess and usually have a very lean buying option because of my stiff preferences - had skipped both the versions of hoodies since it didn't meet some of the criteria.

But I have to say that the wallet is really good. It's got style, but is not flashy either. I am in LOVE with the soft touch leather on the exterior and it lends a totally premium feel. Thank you for adding a daily use item to the store.

Edit:: I had a tough time inserting cards into the slots on the first attempt and thought the slots could be wider, but never had any issues from 2nd time onwards. I think the wallet breaks in a bit with the usage. Since the coin pouch is bulky, I have been storing my coins in the netted slot - aids with keeping the coins stacked and hence the wallet lean and also lets me peak as to what coins do I have in stock. My passport size photographs instead reside in the coin pouch - lesser frequency of opening the pouch as well, leading to long life of the button / flap.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-wp_20170401_21_28_31_pro.jpg  

Team-BHP Wallets-wp_20170401_21_28_44_pro.jpg  

Team-BHP Wallets-wp_20170401_21_31_50_pro.jpg  

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 6th April 2017 at 09:51.
swiftnfurious is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 6th April 2017, 10:38   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Hill View Post
For this reason, I am not using the one my wife gifted me last month on my birthday.

But this is tempting and I've to come up with solid reason to ditch wife's gift and order this one. Any advise??
We are in the same boat mate!
I used the wallet gifted by my wife for 1 week and switched it back to old one without her noticing for some weeks until she caught me. I told her that I am sentimentally attached to my old wallet that I have been using for years and she was OK with it. On 4th when I saw the wallet being launched, I immediately added to cart and called up my wife to ask her what she thinks. She made fun of my sentiments() but eventually I got approval on the condition that I won't be buying anything for myself just because am buying this wallet (makes No Sense).

So please take ample time to release the hoodies. I would even suggest to push the launch by some months. at least until the heat wave subsides. That way I can buy them on day one.
RaghuVis is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2017, 10:51   #44
BHPian

Would have loved to see "Live to Drive" engraved on the outside of the wallet with Team BHP on inside with​ option to add username or something of our choice just like in those coffee mugs. Still ordering it soon.
navdeep.rana is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2017, 12:24   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
Looks like I'm one of the few who has ordered the version without the coin pouch. Hope that its not discontinued.
Nope. We calculated a roughly 80/20 split in preference between the coin pouch vs card only variants. Actual sales are pretty close to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchitya View Post
Nice! Any non-leather option coming out?
This is something we did consider, specifically because of this thread.

However, on checking around with BHPians and friends who might have an aversion to leather, all of them said it wouldn't bother them - so we proceeded with real leather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Since the coin pouch is bulky, I have been storing my coins in the netted slot
Interesting! Hadn't thought of that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaghuVis View Post
So please take ample time to release the hoodies. I would even suggest to push the launch by some months. at least until the heat wave subsides. That way I can buy them on day one.
Do see this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep.rana View Post
Would have loved to see "Live to Drive" engraved on the outside of the wallet with Team BHP on inside
Could you explain why you would prefer it this way (reversed), rather than how it is now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep.rana View Post
...with​ option to add username or something of our choice just like in those coffee mugs.
Did look in to this, but it didn't make sense in the production flow. That said, I really like the whole personalization aspect, and will continue to explore it for upcoming Team-BHP Merchandise
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed