Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2017, 16:10   #76
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Wallets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
When your car's seat matches with the team BHP color scheme. This is in the Ford ecosport.
Well same for me, the black material with red stitching not only matches with the Ecosport seat cover, but also my watch strap and leather key cover !

Up Close !
Team-BHP Wallets-dsc_0009.jpg

Posing with the key cover
Team-BHP Wallets-img_0518.jpg

With the watch
Team-BHP Wallets-dsc_0010.jpg

With old wallet
Team-BHP Wallets-dsc_0012.jpg

Matching key cover
Team-BHP Wallets-img_0519.jpg

Things i like
  • Delivery was fast & snappy, like with all TeamBhp store products.
  • Wallet is light & compact. The red stitching on black leather gels with similar design i have on many stuffs.
  • TeamBhp branding & Live to Drive logo sets your pulse racing each time you open the wallet !
  • Option to buy the extra card insert based on ones need.
Things i dont
  • The quality & finish of my old wallet is much better.
  • Card slots are very tight. On my old wallet i can easily place 2-3 in a single slot, here fitting one is a squeeze !
  • Wallet dimensions are overall on lower side. i know this has been done to make it light and compact, but i prefer a bit larger size.
  • No transparent compartments are there for keeping photographs. Maybe that design is outdated, but i prefer to see some picture every time i open my wallet
  • Its expensive, with the card insert it hits close to 1k. Yes wallets of similar quality are priced around the same online, but then again you can get 30-40% discount on them sometimes.
Samfromindia is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 18:55   #77
BHPian

Here is my Team-BHP merchandise. Quite happy with them.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_5668.jpg
csr9 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2017, 19:10   #78
Senior - BHPian

Ordered one for me at last! I had to delay placing the order by a week as we were out on a vacation. Eagerly waiting for it now!
AkMar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 09:49   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
...Card slots are very tight. On my old wallet i can easily place 2-3 in a single slot, here fitting one is a squeeze !...
The slots will ease up in no time. In fact, I never had any issues from 2nd time onwards and I had the same thought when I *tried to* insert my cards the first time.
swiftnfurious is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 12:41   #80
BHPian

I have been using the wallet for a week now and the slots and the leather have started easing up a bit. What I love about it the most is the compact size. Just the perfect size for my liking. The leather is softening as well.

Thanks again Team-bhp! I'm inclined towards picking up one more set as a back-up

Cheers
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2017, 13:20   #81
BHPian

I have used the wallet for few days and found it to be excellent. Also didn't find the card slots to be tight initially. I am using the slim edition.

Overall, a great product for everyday use. Thanks.
rajatmakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2017, 02:19   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
The slots will ease up in no time. In fact, I never had any issues from 2nd time onwards and I had the same thought when I *tried to* insert my cards the first time.

I am happy with the wallet after using it for couple of days. The slots do ease up post usage.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-img20170418wa0012.jpg  

Team-BHP Wallets-img20170418wa0011.jpg  

Dr.Naren is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 13:36   #83
Senior - BHPian

I received mine last week:

Team-BHP Wallets-img_5660.jpg

Here it is, fully loaded with some cash, coins & 5 cards:

With a full load it is still far more slimmer than my previous wallet (Hidesign), just the way I like it I have just inserted the cards into slots once & as mentioned by others, the slots felt tight. Will wait for a few weeks for them to loosen up.

What I like:
-Hassle free ordering & Quick shipping
-Good quality leather used
-Lightweight & slim
-VFM pricing. Many branded wallets cost nearly twice as much.
-Red stitching looks good!
-Pouch provided is useful for many purposes.

What I don't like:
-Nothing much to write here, except the fact that the piece I received has a small cut at the back which is noticeable as the material below the top black layer is white.

Last edited by Samurai : 24th April 2017 at 15:17. Reason: Oops!
AkMar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 12:43   #84
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMar View Post
Nothing much to write here, except the fact that the piece I received has a small cut at the back which is noticeable as the material below the top black layer is white.
Can you please reply to your order email with pictures of this...

Not sure if the wallet got damaged during shipping or before. Either way, we'll have it resolved for you!
Old 26th April 2017, 13:13   #85
BHPian

When I tried ordering for the wallet from Nepal, the order failed as it was not probably being delivered abroad. Then I got a relative of mine who is temporarily in Chandigarh to order one for me. He just informed me that he received the package. When he comes to Nepal this Saturday, I hope to be first one to own TeamBHP wallet in Nepal. :-)
amitjha086 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th April 2017, 11:03   #86
BHPian

I received my Team-BHP wallet with Coin pouch and card insert yesterday (26-04-2017) to my Chennai home. I had ordered on 23-04-2017. I started using from today morning. I felt the wallet is made from good quality leather. The pouch in which the wallet came was also nice. My wife had already taken the pouch for carrying here earphones. Attaching pics which were taken just now from my office cubicle. Overall i am satisfied with the wallet
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet1.jpg  

Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_new.jpg  

Last edited by Sree_hari82 : 27th April 2017 at 11:07. Reason: Edited Pics
Sree_hari82 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2017, 14:19   #87
BHPian

Got mine delivered a few minutes back. Had ordered 5 days back along with the sticker set, delivered in quick time. I ordered the optional card insert too. The packaging was neat and secure.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_2836.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_2839.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_2841.jpg

The wallet itself has a premium feel and I specially love the clean and minimal theme.
Mahesh Prasad is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2017, 20:24   #88
Senior - BHPian

Well, I was totally satisfied with my Samsonite money clip, but it went kaput the moment tbhp wallets were launched ( coincidence ? :P)

Hence ordered a tbhp wallet without coin pocket. Happy so far, but will see if it lasts the time.

Delivery was prompt and ordering process was completely hassle free.

Not a complaint, but there is minor quality issue ( I'm being very nit picky here) of the cuts for the card slots getting minor tears at the end.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_5202.jpg

Overall satisfied with the quality and the small thickness of the wallet. I have a strong dislike of thick wallets and compared to a slim moneyclip, this wallet is not much bigger than what I was using. And cost wise it's a cool 55% lesser priced. So I'm happy. Plus the pouch in which the wallet came will be handy to store my GoPro mounts.

Last edited by blackwasp : 2nd May 2017 at 20:25.
blackwasp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 09:58   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Now that I've been using the TBHP wallet for more than a month, I must say, it has eased down very well. Initially I was feeling it was very thick (mine is a all cards version with the additional insert), but now I don't feel it in my rear pocket. The wonderful quality leather looks like it will stay with me for a long term. Although I would still prefer a wallet with more card slots without the insert (it will reduce the thickness greatly), there are no qualms about this one. Honestly this has exceeded my expectations
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 15:08   #90
Senior - BHPian

Looks good! Just placed an order for one. Hope I receive it by the weekend. I am based out of NCR. Also hope that it will result in a Long Term ownership review .

BTW, you may also want to consider a range in brown/tan since that is a more preferred wallet colour.
himanshugoswami is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed