Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2017, 15:41   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Wallets

I wish we had a different thread color to choose from apart from red. I tend to avoid anything that has red color in it. Perhaps blue/yellow? Please? I hope this is easy to implement for the manufacturer.
govigov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2017, 15:54   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Now that I've been using the TBHP wallet for more than a month, I must say, it has eased down very well. Initially I was feeling it was very thick (mine is a all cards version with the additional insert), but now I don't feel it in my rear pocket.
This post is nothing to do with the wallet, but suggest you not to keep it in your rear pocket while sitting.
Though I am not an expert on these things, but this looked logical?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-0990b5f2dc39e84a43bbee8bd10ababf.jpg  

kavensri is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 12:44   #93
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Not a complaint, but there is minor quality issue (I'm being very nit picky here) of the cuts for the card slots getting minor tears at the end.
Hard to see in your pic (though there is a small loose red thread). I don't think what you've described will cause any problems, but if you face any issues do reply to your order email with more details and we'll take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Although I would still prefer a wallet with more card slots without the insert (it will reduce the thickness greatly), there are no qualms about this one.
Noted. The reason we went with a removable insert was for flexibility...

...both, in terms of for the user, but also so that we could have enough stock to keep people happy, regardless of the split in demand.

Now that we have a better idea of what % of people want additional card slots, we can perhaps work that in to our next iteration (no plans on the horizon for that though, will concentrate on other merchandise first).

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
BTW, you may also want to consider a range in brown/tan since that is a more preferred wallet colour.
Will consider this for the next version -- though our research has shown that black is definitely the preferred colour, with brown/tan being next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
I wish we had a different thread color to choose from apart from red.
Just the thread? Or the inside lining too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavensri View Post
This post is nothing to do with the wallet, but suggest you not to keep it in your rear pocket while sitting.
This is better in terms of preventing pick-pocketing too.

Another piece of advice I got from this documentary about pick-pocketing in Naples, is to insert your wallet in your front pocket with the 'hinge' side upwards (rather than the two ends). This makes it difficult for pick-pockets to two-finger grab it.

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th May 2017 at 12:46.
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th May 2017, 18:24   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Just the thread? Or the inside lining too?
Thank you Rehaan for taking the feedback. The inside lining too. I think instead of red, I would prefer it navy blue or in medium to dark tones of blue. The blue and black combination would be great. I hope this is not that hard to do.
govigov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2017, 09:48   #95
Senior - BHPian

Got the wallet delivered yesterday, which was pretty quick! The first impressions are very positive. Packing was great, the fit and finish seems worth the money (in fact it competes with a segment higher). The card slots are a both tight, so I guess some Running in is needed and post "first service", should smoothen out.

All in all a great sales experience and good product and hope there is no need for after sales service
himanshugoswami is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 00:53   #96
BHPian

Pretty much happy with using the wallet over the past 3 weeks, i was shattered today to notice that the entire lining on the left side of the wallet which houses the cards has come off. i am attaching a pic. what is have understood while using wallets in general is that the cloth lining of this thickness and sheath quality doesn't withstand the pressure that our posteriors apply on them while holding our plastic money in them.
Though the price I paid was really decent for a leather wallet, I would certainly have wanted to to last at least between 3-6 months to allow me boasting of possessing one.

Attaching a pic to corroborate

Team-BHP Wallets-wallet-1.jpg
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet2.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet.jpg  

Travelator is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 11:36   #97
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelator View Post
Pretty much happy with using the wallet over the past 3 weeks, i was shattered today to notice that the entire lining on the left side of the wallet which houses the cards has come off.
Hey Travelator,

Could you please reply to your purchase email with these pictures. We'll definitely have this resolved for you!

As an aside, do consider what's mentioned in the posts earlier on this page about keeping your wallet in your front pocket - as it's better for your spine, security (and now also the wallet's health!)
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th July 2017, 00:01   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelator View Post
Though the price I paid was really decent for a leather wallet, I would certainly have wanted to to last at least between 3-6 months to allow me boasting of possessing one.
Something of that sort has happened with mine, attaching the photos of the same below.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170709_235325349.jpg  

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170709_235349635.jpg  

nishchal316 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th July 2017, 13:40   #99
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishchal316 View Post
Something of that sort has happened with mine
Hi Nishchal316,

Sorry about that...

Do reply to your order email with these pics - we'll take care of it for you!

- R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2017, 12:00   #100
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!

I got my Team BHP wallet today. Apart from the 200 odd bucks that I had to pay for GST I really think it is good value for money

What I really liked:

1) The right size- Compact, neither too big or too small.
2) Quality- Leather, fit and finish and overall 'feel' is brilliant.
3) Nice embossing of the 'TBHP logo (Outside) and Live to Drive (Inside)'
3) Last but not the least, love the red stitching and red inner lining.

No regrets on this one. Strongly recommend it!
aadithsince1980 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th September 2017, 17:22   #101
BHPian

I got my team BHP wallet a few weeks ago. Since, my older wallet was in prime condition, kept using that. Changed to team BHP one today. It's probably the only team BHP wallet in Nepal. As it wasn't offered to be delivered out of India, I'd to get a relative studying in Chandigarh to purchase it and carry it all the way back to my town. Glad to possess one here.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170918_172522.jpg  

amitjha086 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 10th January 2018, 14:48   #102
BHPian

Finally, me and my old wallet parted ways. All junk from it went to trash and essentials hoped in Team BHP wallet (which was lying unused since April).

At first the cards were a tight fit but after two weeks of run in time, the pockets have opened up and also the texture of wallet has become shinier and smoother.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_e6205.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_e6206.jpg
Moto_Hill is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th September 2018, 20:25   #103
BHPian

I switched to front pocket carry a few years back and have been ecstatic with my Bellroy Hide & Seek:

Unfortunately I left it behind in an Uber when I was out of town, but am looking forward to receiving my new minimalist wallet from Team BHP. I hope the quality issues that some fellow BHP-ians have posted above have been resolved...

Also, @Rehaan, am glad you guys provided us with the minimalist option. A bulky option is a no-go if you use your front pocket (a note to the wise - please try and wean yourself away from carrying your wallet in the back pocket, to avoid pickpockets and sciatica).

Finally, while I understand that aesthetics are a personal choice, I am really glad you opted for:
- genuine leather
- blank debossing
- black
- red highlights (instead of some other colour)

All of the above make the final product a much classier option!
Hawkeye269 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2018, 18:19   #104
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye269 View Post
Unfortunately I left it behind in an Uber when I was out of town
Did you contact Uber? They are pretty good with these things, and it helps if you're SURE you left it in the car.

Quote:
am looking forward to receiving my new minimalist wallet from Team BHP. I hope the quality issues that some fellow BHP-ians have posted above have been resolved.
Yes, changes were made to address a few common issues!

Quote:
Finally, while I understand that aesthetics are a personal choice, I am really glad you opted for
Glad you like it.

Do use it for a week or so before passing final judgment, as it does change slightly in terms of tightness and the sheen on the leather etc.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2018, 09:17   #105
Senior - BHPian

How is the longevity of the tbhp wallet ? Any feedback?
My Hidesign wallet has started to show wear and tear after 6 yrs of service. I am looking for a worthy replacement.
F150 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks