Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2017, 12:03   #1
Team-BHP Support

Team-BHP Wallets

This might sound familiar to most of you:

Your wallet is worn out and at the end of its life, but you’re still holding on to it...

Not because you have some deep attachment to it, but because it's so hard to find a worthy replacement that has everything you want in a wallet.
• A clean and minimal outside look
• Tasteful colour scheme
• Plenty of card slots
• The option of a coin pouch (hard to find, despite most people wanting one)
• Durability and a high quality feel
Well, we might have solved your problem.

Presenting, the Team-BHP Wallet

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th April 2017 at 17:11.
Rehaan is offline   (62) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 12:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP Wallets

Made of soft and plush genuine leather, with 'TEAM-BHP' crisply debossed into the surface, and a red-line of stitching as a highlight:

Note that we've got two different variants on offer:
Option A: Wallet with Coin Pouch (5 card slots + 2 concealed slots + coin pouch)
Option B: Wallet with Card Storage only (6 card slots + 2 concealed slots)

Option A: The more popular coin pouch version has a bellowed pocket for coins and other small items. Note the 'LIVE TO DRIVE' debossing too:

The coin pouch has been made slightly narrower to enable storage for 2 additional cards. The pouch's solid button shuts with a thud sound :

Option B: For those who don't want a coin pouch, this is the card-only version. It gets the same 'LIVE TO DRIVE' debossing on the inside:

And here it is in use. 6 cards are housed snugly, with concealed slots behind each bank of cards:

Both styles of the wallet (coin pouch & card only) are identical on the outside and in all other respects:

There's a red lining inside all slots and pouches. Hopefully, you won't be going all the way to the redlining too often :

It's a fairly light & slim wallet. Shown here is the card-only wallet holding 6 cards and some cash:

For those who have more than just a few cards, there's an optional insert that can be slid in:

While one side of the insert has a slot with a net window (shown above), the other side has 3 additional card slots:

Here's to adding some more BHP to your daily life:

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th April 2017 at 12:11.
Rehaan is offline   (81) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 12:04   #3
Team-BHP Support

Other Points:
• After a few days of using the wallet, the leather will naturally get a bit richer and have a glossier sheen to it.

• The wallet will also stretch slightly and fit the contents better in the first few weeks of use.

Limitations: We've designed the size and storage for the needs of the majority. However, if you're a person who loads your wallet heavily (eg. 12+ cards), this will be an extremely tight fit - so do take that into account.

• Interestingly, our surveys showed that most people also use the coin pouch for things like USB drives, SIM cards, car fuses, passport photos, house keys and more...

TIP: Stow away a folded Rs. 2000 note in one of the concealed slots. It may come in handy on a rainy day.

• The Team-BHP Wallets are shipping out now.

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th April 2017 at 12:18.
Rehaan is offline   (34) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 12:45   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for coming up with another piece of Team-BHP in our lives.
I love my Team-BHP wallet - its quite stylish with a lot of attention to detail. Of course, the wife isn't pleased one bit with more BHP mania! Here are a few photos from my side:

The lovely pouch it comes in. I'm using it for my phone chargers now :-) In fact, within the pouch, it is wrapped in smooth plastic (?) paper to avoid any sort of scratches during transit! In my excitement, I didn't take that photo.
Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170328_045208.jpg

The cat ... err wallet is out of the bag. What's beautiful is the detailing - the wallet uses the team-bhp forum theme colors to the T. e.g The right use of the red thread to make it stand out (which is something a couple of colleagues noticed!)
Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170328_045230.jpg

My wallet is option A. The wallet opens up to reveal the stylized red pockets for the cards. Looks very classy!
Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170328_045312.jpg
phamilyman is offline   (31) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 12:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
This might sound familiar to most of you:

Your wallet is worn out and at the end of its life, but you’re still holding on to it...

Not because you have some deep attachment to it, but because it's so hard to find a worthy replacement that has everything you want in a wallet.
Bang on target! I am one of those guys This post is a Godsend. At Rs 799 I feel this wallet is very much VFM. Most probably I will order it soon!
AkMar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:10   #6
BHPian

When I saw the thread title, I first thought that with Cashless payment drive, Team BHP is also launching it's own payment wallet :P

The wallet looks cool and already ordered the slim version sans the coin pouch or extra card option.

There is no customization option. So, expecting super fast delivery.

Btw, a formal update on hoodies will help as I still keep checking the thread once in a while.

Thanks!
Rajat
rajatmakar is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:17   #7
BHPian

Ordered one with coin pouch and extra card optional piece!
Just one doubt: can we remove the extra optional piece or does it come attached once its ordered? And if it can be removed easily, then will it not fall frequently and be risk at losing?
RaghuVis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:26   #8
BANNED

Thank you Rehaan for the wonderful merchandise for we Team-BHPians.

Here's my wallet:

Team-BHP Wallets-debossed-matter.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-stitching.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-dsc_0173.jpg

Just loving it.

It reeks quality in all ways and at 799 it is a total VFM.
a4anurag is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:37   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Looks really nice and what a perfect launch timing for me I have already placed the order.. Waiting!!!!!!
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:38   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaghuVis View Post
Just one doubt: can we remove the extra optional piece or does it come attached once its ordered? And if it can be removed easily, then will it not fall frequently and be risk at losing?
Yes, it's removable. In fact it comes separate/unattached.

There's no risk of it falling out, as it slides in very securely and deep.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:40   #11
Senior - BHPian

Mods - Another feather in the cap.

Thanks for the wallet with the options, they look cool. Since I carry around 6-7 cards, this seems to be a good option for me.

Can I suggest to highlight the words on the wallet in dark red, will give a more devlish look.
ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 14:51   #12
BHPian

I thank my stars that I did not end up buying a wallet last month as it wasn't up to my liking and did not have much slots.
I could now order this one and the carving is definitely outstanding just like the ones we had on our cups - would have been excellent if they had some contrasting colors in the inside.

However this is one pocket friendly purse! Hats off to the guys behind
unni246 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 15:10   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
The coin pouch has been made slightly narrower to enable storage for 2 additional cards. The pouch's solid button shuts with a thud sound :
Shuts with THUD Sound! Ultimate!

Btw, looks high quality. Only thing I thought it is a bit steep pricing! I would have preferred bit more bolder flashier branding either inside or outside.

Nevertheless, TBHP quality is there for sure!
sgmuser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 15:33   #14
BHPian

Thank you, this is great, I have placed an order for 'Option A' today.
manij is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2017, 16:11   #15
APV
BHPian

Perfect timing for me too, wallet replacement was on the back of my mind for quite sometime.

Also I was holding back on ordering the Coffee Mugs & the key chain too - call me lazy. Clubbed all three & placed the order
APV is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed