Team-BHP - Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/187220-team-bhp-boss-indian-online-communities-says-factordaily-3.html)

Hats off to the team of moderators and all the members for maintaining the forums. :)

What I like about team BHP is that it is the place where all members pass a very tough exams to get the privilege to participate in the forum. The policy allows only the most interested members get in and we've got posts of extremely high quality.

Beyond great advice for anything related to automobiles, there are so many threads which can help you buy a laptop, mobile, watch etc.

I cannot think of a better first post for me on Team-BHP than this. Hearty Congratulations!

This achievement has been possible due to the dedication of the moderators, administrators and all members. Team-BHP today is almost like an encyclopaedia for automobiles. May it grow above and beyond every benchmark set by the industry.

Congratulations to all Bhpian's!

It indeed feels great to be a part of this awesome community. Any and all information about Automobiles is available here for benefit of all.

I just wonder sometimes, what is the revenue model for our forum. How do they manage to pay the bills for server costs, office expenses etc.?

Just curious to know....

Its a reward & honor to the mods for being consistently on watch for trolls & ad posters.
Its a reward & honor to the founders to be strict on their founding principle & ethics.
Its a reward & honor to us members to be part of such a community

No review of any car is as awaited as a Official Team-BHP Review is. Shows the value that each reviewer puts in thats makes it so awaited.

Kudos to everyone, Its great to be here.

That moment when the Service Manager of an Authorised Service Center eyes the team-BHP sticker on your car, comes to you, shakes hand, exchange plesantries and goes like "Ah...you are in Team-BHP?"

When he gives you and your car that 'special treatment' (even if is a humble Figo :D), eagerly shares the technical details of the problem at hand, gets the best of his team members to attend it, willingly goes through the Team-BHP threads that you share with him, goes the extra mile to assure and deliver the best possible service and problem resolution, you feel proud and elated ! You know how it feels to be a BHPian.

That's the respect that Team BHP as a community commands. All of us here are proud members of a respected clan. The clan of Team-BHPians where only the best counts. Hats off! To the moderators who work tirelessly to maintain the decorum of the forum. Professionalism at its best. So unbiased and authentic, nowhere have I seen a forum with such high standards or head of discussions that happen in a such matured manner. Every Indian automotive enthusiast would want to be a part of the community. In one word if one would describe that thing which has built this community, which keeps us together, it is 'passion' for all things automotive. And hey the folks here are so very helpful, so very down to earth and so very honest. There is a purpose too. To take the automotive scene in India to the next level.

On road and off road, On line and off line Team BHPians rule the Indian Automotive Scene !

Hail the BHPians! Long live Team-BHP !!

Indeed a pleasure to be on the forum. It has actually made me more aware. I have met like minded bhpians and we have formed a community among ourselves. Not to mention the non biased approach followed by the moderators.
Keep up the good work.

Team-BHP: Of the Enthusiasts, By the Enthusiasts, For the Enthusiasts. Enough said.

The best part is that - nobody trolls here - which keeps the forum clean and respectable. Each and every word posted on this forum exudes quality from experience, and that is what makes it different from others.

Million thanks to GTO and all the moderators for this platform - a standing ovation from me! :)

Wow, just wow. I am a self declared T-BHP fanatic. My entire office knows how crazily addicted i am to our forum. My manager teasingly calls me T-BHP Ke chele !

I once had a colleague ask me why our forum was so different. He said that he simply didn't get the concept of "Reading" a review, rather than seeing one of Youtube. I forwarded him the link of one of the official review and told him to go through each word and come back to me in a few days. He did, and just said, "Now i get it!".

What makes our Forums so different especially when it comes to Official Reviews? The lack of "Noise". Yes. I am a huge fan of Powerdrift for their youtube content, but then thats purely for entertainment, the cinematography, the way words are put to give a cinematic appeal, the background score. All this is also noice, in terms of photography where the core content has a lot of disturbance.

But when it comes to our official reviews, it is Noise free. It does not have any distractions for the readers. Every element of the review is thoroughly thought through, backed by hands on experience by the reviewer. This is followed by some pretty amazing discussions, technical, emotional, at times witty and sarcastic too, but no where is anyone personally attacked, or made to feel left out.

We "Belong" to this forum. We feel our opinion is listened to. I am a commerce student, so my technical knowledge in machines is zero, but my passion for machines has no limits, and this factor alone is enough for our forum to accept me. Accept me for my silly questions, for my lack of technical knowledge, and accept me for views and choices.

This is one of those rare, absolutely rare forums where we all have a habit of writing "I respectfully disagree with your opinion", or something similar to this, rather than a rude disregarding comment.

I hope the quality of our forum will always stay intact for generations. The core principles on which the forum was established will always stay intact, and we all would be proud to be belonging to a brotherhood. (ok now i am slowly starting to sound like Alan from Hangover ;-)

A grand salute to all the Mods, the Team-BHP Team and to all our forum members.

Feels good reading the article. Good because not many people say complimentary things about us, specially with reference to our entry and moderation procedure; so much so that some online review sites could as well have sections titled Rants on team-bhp.com!

Not sure how solid or sound the credentials of factordaily.com are. But this piece on team-bhp has no doubt given the site a wider recognition and hopefully some serious readership.(At the time of writing this, the site still retains the 26/05/2017 article on team-bhp as its main item on the homepage)

I would refrain from commenting on what our forum's contribution to Indian automobile world is, or how we and we alone truly deserve to be called the BOSS etc. Let us not blow our own trumpet. Instead, let history be the judge of our intrinsic worth.

What I found very very interesting is that factordaily.com seems to have zeroed in on the fundamentals of our ethos. The picture of three men looking at a car with magnifying lenses in hand best symbolises this - nothing escapes our eyes!

Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily-img_20170528_194726.jpg

While I extend my hearty congratulations to all my fellow Bhpians, I would also like to bear in mind the oft quoted but seldom remembered dictum: It is easy to reach the top but difficult to remain there. As responsible members of team-bhp, it is our bounden duty to assist the moderators in maintaining the quality and integrity of the forum.

Running the forum is like organising a marathon day after day, twelve months a year: for innumerable years. At different points of time, we assume the roles of a runner, spectator, linesman, judge, commentator, logistics manager and what not. We should always try to provide full justice to our assigned/assumed role.

Finally, although this might appear like an excess of a semantically inclined mind, I must confess that I would have been happier if team-bhp had been referred to as the LEADER of Indian online forums and not the BOSS. For, even while redlining the Indian automotive world by bravely stepping in uncharted waters, doing the unthinkable by championing the cause of the average Indian Joe and revolutionalizing auto journalism, we have always commanded respect, never demanded it.

In fact, we never demand anything from anyone. Do we?

Sorry, we do demand fairness for, justice to and welfare of the Indian car buyer :).

Congratulations to our forum and all the mods, GTO, Rehaan, Viddy et al. I haven't mentioned all the mods because it will get edited and moderated :D.

Well done team. I am honoured to be a part of it. Let the family grow. God bless.

On a serious note , it's a a one stop forum for me. It's beaten the hell out of twitter, facebook, what's app et al for pure login hours in my book.

What makes the difference?

- Not how many members are on the forum
- Not how many articles are shared across the forum.

But more importantly:
- How much of an original content is created on the forum
- How many clear view points are created and expressed on the forum.

Now that according to me makes the difference. Of course the platform which allows one to create such a content or air such a view point should have its own core values. And more importantly that should not succumb to the lure of external forces, but stand its own ground.

Really nice to see this article.

Interesting article and also very happy about this. Let's do what we are doing and forget the competition (doubt if there is any :uncontrol). Unbiased official reviews, lot of ownership reports, technical discussions etc etc.. You name it and I am sure you would find that in our forum.

Recently had a discussion with my friend (not car enthusiast)

Friend : Why are you wasting time posting on forums.. Seriously? Huh?

Me : You have no idea how addicted I am to Team BHP and Sharing something on the forum makes me happy.

Friend : Forums are going to die.. Its only FB, twitter, Whatsapp groups.. Do you think today's kids would be posting on the forums??

Me : Yes, they do post on Team BHP and some of them know about cars more than you.. Showed him few posts and threads lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 4206693)

Recently had a discussion with my friend (not car enthusiast)

Friend : Why are you wasting time posting on forums.. Seriously? Huh?

Me : You have no idea how addicted I am to Team BHP and Sharing something on the forum makes me happy.

Friend : Forums are going to die.. Its only FB, twitter, Whatsapp groups.. Do you think today's kids would be posting on the forums??

Me : Yes, they do post on Team BHP and some of them know about cars more than you.. Showed him few posts and threads lol:

Haha. That's what my friends tell me. FB and instagram are better for them.

They do think that I am a bit of an idiot. (Only 15 years old)

But I genuinely think forums are going to survive especially considering the valuable discussions we have here. I have seen people criticizing the registration process, little do they know what team bhp is.

I think the selection process is what differentiates it from the rest. And not to forget the hard work our mods do to keep up the quality.

I mean that you can open almost any forum right now and it would be filled with useless wisecrack one line reply to a genuine problem. Makes you cringe sometimes. As an example just see Xda developers, just about anybody joining in asks a question with the right as if it's customer support. It's hilarious but useless