Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2017, 01:54   #46
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily

A great acheivement for the mods, the members and the entire community!

Team-BHP is truly one of the if not the best automotive forum out there in terms of quality and content. The strict rules, registration protocol and pure round the clock perseverance and vigilance of the mods means that every post on the forum is incredibly qualitative.

Congratulations to everyone's efforts!
Porcupine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 08:23   #47
Team-BHP Support

IT was with immense pride when I read about this article. Our neutrality rocks!
ajmat is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 08:37   #48
BHPian

I do product management for a living and have done couple of startups and advise startups as well. Whenever there is any conversation for doing any 'Social' or 'Community' functionality on any product platform, I point them straight to team-bhp for ideas and inspiration. And to understand what works in India. Automotive is one area where one doesn't need to Google if they know team-bhp.

Not aware of how much growth is targeted by team-bhp and how it intends to achieve it and whether monetization is a priority. Loving some of the posts that have started appearing in social media feed for me.

Cheers to this amazing amazing community that has taught me not just about cars but about building products as well.
5kmiles is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 08:58   #49
BHPian

In an era of paid news and planted news, team-bhp stands for the basic tenets of trust, passion and self governance.
Proud to be part of this great community and high standards
bullock-Car is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 10:22   #50
BHPian

In my opinion, the following are the reasons as to why team-bhp is a respected community:

1) Quality of moderation. It is quite visible everywhere. Bad/unimportant posts are weeded out in no time.
2) Quality of posts. It is a corollary from point 1.
3) Quality of official reviews. Corollary from point 2. The details are mind blowing. I see that now-a-days lot of magazines and TV channels are also following the review styles of team-bhp.
4) Neutrality. This forum stands up to big brands. No other auto magazines or TV channels would give your sob story any due as they live on advertisements.

Thanks you moderators! Even though I do not post often, I visit team-bhp every day and this is because you guys have kept up the standards.
ashlil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 10:34   #51
BHPian

Wow its wonderful and nice to hear that TeamBHP stands 14th in the world in terms of Automotive media. Its a great achievement and all the credit goes to our moderators who have relentlessly made this possible. I am proud to be a member of such a great community. My sincere thanks to all the Moderators and the members to maintain a healthy atmosphere in the forum and post nice and unbiased reviews and news on the automotive scene in India and abroad.

Three cheers to TeamBHP.

Subrata
Max63 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 11:59   #52
BHPian

So proud to be a member of the T-BHP forum. I remember how happy I was when I got my membership approval mail some years back! What's also good is that TBHP has not been swayed by auto manufacturers trying to get biased feedback on their products and services by unethical means. Instead TBHP has always been impartial and to the point. I know when I look for anything on TBHP it will be unbiased and truthful.

Once again, great feedback and hope we as a forum continue to be as great as ever....

And - thanks to all the mods and Senior Bhpians who have upheld editorial policies and strived to make the site what it is now!

Last edited by motorguy : 29th May 2017 at 12:06. Reason: thanks to mods
motorguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 13:00   #53
Senior - BHPian

This is really a wonderful news but, I am not surprised. We all knew that our forum is the best in the world even earlier and now, it is published publicly !!

Congratulations to each and every member who has contributed for this achievement
gkveda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 15:04   #54
BHPian

14th at the world level is no mean feat. Congratulations to one and all!
It should be our combined duty to ensure we maintain this level of purity here.

How many of you guys knew the real name of GTO before this article came out?

I for sure didn't know. And you know what. It doesn't matter because he is going to be GTO for us and no one can change that!
RaghuVis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 16:13   #55
BHPian

Nice graphic for a not so small achievement! Congrats team-bhp.com. Forget the 14th place, for me, with over 20 years of Internet/Web experience, this is the one and only forum with the high quality content.

The graphic for the thread is so nostalgic, reminded me of my Iron Fist, Steel Claw and Modesty Blaise comics years!

Last edited by sgmuser : 29th May 2017 at 16:17. Reason: typo
sgmuser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 16:18   #56
BHPian

Congratulations to Team-BHP and all the Team-BHPians for making this forum a rocking one. The credit goes as much to the founders & the team as the members. It's not easy to bring different people, often from different backgrounds & separated geographically, together and run a big forum without deviating from its original philosophy for such a long time. Circumstances change, people change, media change and all this must be affecting the team behind team-BHP as well. Still we have continued to see pure, creative, no-nonsense content for so many years. So, take a bow and our thanks, team-Team-BHP!!
mayd85 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 16:23   #57
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Big thanks to Sriram Sharma for writing about us! After he reached out to me, just looking at his questions made it obvious that he has a deep understanding of forums & communities. As always, I gave him very detailed replies - in our typical Team-BHP candid style. His research & attention-to-detail are mindblowing. Right from selecting the right image for the article (i.e. us with a magnifying glass) to stat comparos to conversing with auto enthusiasts about Team-BHP....solid work . I spoke to him today and he mentioned that the article has over 2,000 shares on FB!

By the way, Sriram in onboard Team-BHP. Will wait for his introduction thread.

Thanks to all of you guys for the love, care & making Team-BHP what it is today.
GTO is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 16:33   #58
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
In the time I have been a member, it hasn't been uncommon to read a lot written about Team BHP. Where this piece is different is that the writer gets it. We never brag about being the biggest or fastest, what matters to us is the quality of what we put out and the fact that we steadfastly stay true to our core viewer, the Indian car owner!
THIS!!

Congratulations to everyone in this community. All of you humble me with your knowledge, passion and generosity. A special nod to the moderators - I would be lying if I said that I haven't had my run-ins with some of you. But, that notwithstanding, there is no doubt in my mind that we all enjoy the privilege of being part of this high quality forum ONLY due to all of your efforts. RESPECT!!

P. S.

Thanks to Sudeepg for sharing that article.
mohansrides is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 16:40   #59
BHPian

This is a phenomenal achievement! The world has seen how unbiased our community is and the kind of quality that is put into it! Hats off to the moderators to keep it this way! Proud to be a member of this fabulous community. A big CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US. Let's ROCK!
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2017, 17:21   #60
BHPian

Thank you Team-BHP!!!

"Membership can be slightly tricky at times" - I had no idea when I first joined. I only came to know about this when some of my colleagues expressed surprise that I was a member as they themselves had not been accepted.

To the whole team of moderators and my fellow members - It's great to be a part of this amazing forum!! The past 8 years has seen a big increase in my automotive knowledge, driving sense and you have softly influenced me to take increasingly good care of my rides

It is because of you that I was able to advise my father on the purchase of his Skoda Fabia 1.6 petrol. And it is because of you that I have an SX4 that has finished 92000 kms till date and still runs smoothly.

Thank you guys for all the teachings!! Proud to be a Team-BHPian......

Note: One request for the mods - Because I am more motorcyclist than car driver, please print out "Live to RIDE" stickers as well please. That's the only thing I can think of improving on the forum

Last edited by Indraneel Bhat : 29th May 2017 at 17:23. Reason: wanted to make a point more clear and a typo
Indraneel Bhat is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks