Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2017, 07:36   #76
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily

I have always thought that TBHP was bucking a trend in terms of being a very active and extremely high quality forum in an era when online forums are falling by the wayside. The only other one that come to mind is stackoverflow (for programming nerds).

Personally, I think credit for this goes to the stellar-quality new launch reviews and the high quality of forum posts maintained here over time by members with moderator oversight.

Congrats TBHP on fighting big money and take a bow moderators!
sonic_boom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2017, 17:15   #77
BHPian

All credit goes to the moderators of our site. Congrats! On being on the list with Integrity in place. A very few have achieved this.

Long live Team-Bhp!
Boomerang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2017, 17:35   #78
Senior - BHPian

Great work team-bhp!! And it is actually a great interview and overall a fantastic article, the guys at factordaily seem to know what they are doing.

Kudos to the moderator group for painstakingly reading each post and making sure that it is free of typos, grammatical errors, people bashing etc. Also thanks to the entire community as a whole for enabling our website to be the go to site for all things automotive.

Orkut, Facebook etc. will come and go but our website will continue to flourish, I am sure of that. Great work and keep it up
arvind71181 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2017, 12:21   #79
Team-BHP Support

I first read the shared article while on vacation, where it was shared on Facebook by a fellow mod. Needless to say, it was a proud feeling and the article sums up correctly the collective pride we as members of this forum portray.

Right from being associated to a forum known for its solidarity, to the quality of the articles generated, it appeals to the enthusiast, as well as those seeking information. You just need to know where to stop reading.

Kudos to the entire community once again, as the forum would not be where it is today if not for the contribution of all members - current, past and looking forward to attaining greater heights in the future.
benbsb29 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th June 2017, 13:45   #80
BHPian

Proud to be a member of the Team.

Have personal experience of the impact of Team-BHP at the Suzuki service station in my home town.

The was a huge difference in the way the Maruthi ASS treated the car and the owner after I flaunted the Team-BHP sticker on the rear windshield. The way they greeted you.. to the way the car gets serviced..to the way the intimations were sent to my mobile Never was my car treated with intense care before the sticker job. It's thanks to Team-BHP.
adrian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2017, 22:53   #81
BHPian

Just read the article and I was grinning from ear to ear & proud to be part of such a community. I remember how many posts and opinions I had gone through when buying my first car in 2010. All the words written about TBHP are so true in that article.

Cheers to the founding members and the self driven mods for keeping this community roaring.

As confidently mentioned by GTO in the article, there is no way any webiste/app/community can pose a threat to TBHP.
thumpmeister is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks