Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-14.html)

Hello!

I am looking to get a new hoodie to replace my original:

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-1.jpg

I noticed you have new hoodies but with a completely different look.
Do you guys have any plans to bring back the original design but with a zipper instead? the one I bought is still doing great but is cumbersome to put on and off as It has no zipper.

Was looking to buy the Red Jacket (not Hoodie) in L size. It is currently out of stock. What would be the expected wait-time.

Would it be possible to subscribe for a notification when a selected color/size/variant is available in stock?

Yesterday I went to see various samples of Hoodies and Jackets and shortlist one for our team. I was surprised to find a Team BHP Grey Jacket V3.0 as one of the sample.
@rehaan - Not sure if this is the correct way to use it. So, wanted to bring it to your notice.

Regards,
Rajat

Hello Fellow Bhpians,

Was looking for Team BHP stickers when I saw the hoodies and jackets, they looked fantastic on my mobile. I have ordered a blue hoodie to use at airports and in the flights, I'm sure the quality will be top notch.

It should get delivered before I'm home from Mexico, fingers crossed the size fits.

Wondering if there is a return policy for a size exchange in the rare case it is needed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maky (Post 4299581)
I am looking to get a new hoodie to replace my original:

I noticed you have new hoodies but with a completely different look.

v2 & v3 Hoodies are an evolution of the original. They are very similar, but just improve upon the design (eg. making it easier to put on / take off, secure items in pockets, etc).

I think if you want something similar to the v1, check out the Anthracite Grey one - it's similarly understated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachinayak (Post 4300872)
Was looking to buy the Red Jacket (not Hoodie) in L size. It is currently out of stock. What would be the expected wait-time.

We produced quantities of each colour according to this poll we took. Unfortunately, the demand for Red turned out to be a bit more than projected. We won't be re-stocking them.

However, we do have one Red "L" Collared Jacket with the custom text as a generic "LIVE TO RIDE". Do drop a mail to the store if you would like this one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajatmakar (Post 4301068)
Yesterday I went to see various samples of Hoodies and Jackets and shortlist one for our team. I was surprised to find a Team BHP Grey Jacket V3.0 as one of the sample.

Our manufacturer is based in Mumbai, and given your location, i assume you went somewhere in Bangalore?

Not sure how they got their hands on it. Maybe they ordered one?

Do PM me more details if you can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relax&Cruise (Post 4301423)
...fingers crossed the size fits.

Wondering if there is a return policy for a size exchange in the rare case it is needed?

What are your height / weight & body-type like? If you share that info, it'll be a lot easier for us to tell you which size is ideal. You can mail the store these details if you prefer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4303362)
v2 & v3 Hoodies are an evolution of the original. They are very similar, but just improve upon the design (eg. making it easier to put on / take off, secure items in pockets, etc).

I think if you want something similar to the v1, check out the Anthracite Grey one - it's similarly understated.

Indeed similar but not the same.
No problem. Thanks for your response.

Ordered a Navy Blue jacket on 1 Nov. Like other car parts, waiting for this one is really getting tough.

Any news on when it ships ? My order details -- Order #200028386.

Thank you and hope winter can wait.

Just now ordered an Anthracite Grey Jacket XL and excited to receiving it at the earliest. Order Confirmation (#200028613)

Hope i receive it before my trip to Coonoor mid of next month.

Swami

Hi,

Will you be restocking 3XL (Grey/blue) for either the hoodie or the jacket?

please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burn_out (Post 4306334)
Any news on when it ships ?

Being printed right now. Should ship at the start of next week!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swami69 (Post 4306684)
Hope i receive it before my trip to Coonoor mid of next month.

Yes, you should receive it by then!

Quote:

Originally Posted by indrokneel (Post 4307260)
Will you be restocking 3XL (Grey/blue) for either the hoodie or the jacket?

Unfortunately those sizes are sold out for this season.

However, our 3XL is very big, and our 2XL is pretty large too.

Eg. if you are 5'10 and 95 kgs, the 2XL could work for you as well.

Do share your height/weight here or via email to the Store, and we'll be able to guide you better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4307509)
Do share your height/weight here or via email to the Store, and we'll be able to guide you better.

Hi Rehan, i am 5'9 110.

Quote:

Originally Posted by indrokneel (Post 4307524)
Hi Rehan, i am 5'9 110.

Ahh. Don't think the 2XL will work in your case, but hang in there. We should have some other options for you soon.

Ordered a M Grey Jacket without any custom print on 22nd Nov . Order No. 200028703
Hasn't shipped yet. Winter has set in here. Can't wait to flaunt the jacket. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235617)
For reference: I'm 5'8" and 66 kg.

Sir, I have a small question. Is the hoodies' size given on the size chart in-accordance with/similar to other hoodies available in the market? Because, to find my correct size, I checked one of my hoodie's size tag and it reads "44". I am asking this because, size-44 translates to your hoodie's XL size. I was bit shocked because I am a thin-built, but ~6'2" tall. Hence I am having trouble to find my correct size. Please somebody help me. Thanks.

How could I have missed this! Thank god, it wasn't sold out yet and ordered one for myself and now can't wait for it to be delivered so I can show off:)

One quick thing for the mods: At the time of ordering, the billing and shipping address-line fields (both 1 and 2) are a tad too short and allow very less number of characters. Had to squeeze in spaces and commas and omit some details to accommodate my address.

Hope this would get addressed.

Edit: @Rehaan, is there a chance that the "S" sized ones would be made available again? Looking at ordering one for the wife.