Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-18.html)

I had ordered a hoodie on Jan 31st and I am still awaiting shipping details of the same. Please find the order details as below. This is first time I am ordering a gear from here so am not sure of number of days it may take.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bageera (Post 4355697)
I had ordered a hoodie on Jan 31st and I am still awaiting shipping details of the same.

Hope the following information given by Rehan in the T shirts thread answers your query. If it doesn't, please raise your concern via the store email and it will certainly be addressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4352125)
Hoodies are shipping out in batches this year, regardless of if you've entered personalized text or not. This is mentioned in the details, but I think some BHPians are confused due to how it was for the earlier years...the Hoodie (will be shipped) once it's ready.

PS: Words in parenthesis are mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJM1214 (Post 4352961)
Just ordered jacket (Anthracite Grey 2XL)

Hi, Rehaan

It's been 13 days since I ordered my jacket. There is no update about shipments details from Team-BHP. Yes, Its mentioned in this thread that Hoodies/jackets are shipping out in batches, still wanted to get an idea of delivery of jacket.

PS: By mistake, I deleted Team-BHP Store's email, hence posting at this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJM1214 (Post 4359309)
It's been 13 days since I ordered my jacket. There is no update about shipments details from Team-BHP. Yes, Its mentioned in this thread that Hoodies/jackets are shipping out in batches, still wanted to get an idea of delivery of jacket.

They'll be shipping out today :)

(ie. The batch of all orders placed before 15th Feb)

Hi Rehaan, I got my L size hoodie in Anthracite Grey delivered just before my birthday. It was a gift to me by my better half. After using it close to 3 weeks, I can make a few comments as to how it fares when compared to V1 and V2.

Hopefully next year would see me little bit more fit so as to get inside an M size. stupid:

Any timeline by when can we expect the 2XL and 3XL to be available again? Thanks

Hi Shome,

I don't think we'll be restocking the larger sizes of the v3 Hoodies/Jackets, as it's currently off-season.

Our TeamBHP jacket is warm. I used this jacket extensively during my trip to Ladakh. I used it(of course with thermal as a base layer) in sub-zero temperature and it was perfect. Have a look.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_4458.jpg
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_4585.jpg

Hi Rehaan, looking for L sized anthracite grey jacket. Any plans of stocking this up again as winters are fast approaching here in Blore. :)

Hi fast_elegance,

Unfortunately, there currently are no plans to replenish the stock of Hoodies/Jackets.

Will try to make up for it with some other merchandise instead!

Finally got around to wearing the jacket I had ordered earlier. It's a Live to ride blue jacket in XL draped around a 5.10, 88 kilo of me. :)

At home
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-20181111_094952.jpg

At the gym
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-20181111_102701.jpg

It's a great fit, shame they won't be in stock anytime soon, would have ordered more.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4467134)
Hi fast_elegance,

Unfortunately, there currently are no plans to replenish the stock of Hoodies/Jackets.

Will try to make up for it with some other merchandise instead!

Are we getting anything new? Looking forward to getting another hoodie if available, as v3 hoodie of M size i got last year fits just right and feel L would be a good fit.

I'm traveling to India in Dec and would be happy to carry some goodies. Thanks in advance.

Also, I saw people question about Apparel for kids in another thread. I'd be happy to see my 2.5yr old son tagged to Team-BHP ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21Archer84 (Post 4496552)
Also, I saw people question about Apparel for kids in another thread. I'd be happy to see my 2.5yr old son tagged to Team-BHP ;)

+1, I would love to do the same, my son turns 2 in about a month, Team-BHP T Shirts for the kids would be a welcome addition to the line up :thumbs up and he seems interested as well : URL

This is just in from Moderator Moralfibre:

Quote:

The mountain from Game of Thrones. Officially the world's strongest man at our expo booth. Sporting our Team-BHP hoodie with him.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-whatsapp-image-20181128-02.42.47.jpeg

Are we getting a restock of the hoodies and jackets for this year’s winter?

I’m in India for a month on vacation before I head back to Canada in mid-jan. Hoping to pick up one of ‘em hoodies before then. :D

Fingers crossed.