Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-9.html)

Thanks Rehaan.

Got my jacket delivered on Wednesday. I fell ill on Thursday and had to take an off. Friday morning, I am up, still having symptoms of cold and cough, I get ready and put on my T-Bhp jacket. My wife is laughing uncontrollably, stating that the excitement on my face is something similar to a toddler getting hold of his favorite toy. She asks me why am I wearing a jacket to office when I normally just stick to a Tee.

I tell her, "I have cold na, I am ill." stupid:
We both burst out laughing.

Things I liked:
I am 6 feet tall and weigh 75 kgs, the L size fits me well.
Long sleeves.
Good cloth quality and the zipper is awesome quality.
Zipper for pockets is a neat addition.
It has my name on it. Hell Yeah !!

Things which could be better:
I do not know why, but the jacket has slack on the back side, which hangs, a little too loose for my liking.

And here is a pic:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_20170728_065614_0101.jpeg

PS: I bought a similar red jacket of Lee a couple of months back. I think it is now going to sit idle in my wardrobe for a long-long time. lol:

I received my grey jacket today. It's a size L and fits me perfectly over a t-shirt. Although the cloth and zipper seems to be of good quality, I do see small white spots here and there which I usually associate with defects in the cloth. I was expecting the best. Attaching a picture for reference.

Recieved the jacket today in the afternoon. Print is flawless and sleeves are long enough and material too, is top notch. The zipper seems to be durable, Although I would have liked the pocket zip to be same as the one in the front (read gunmetal colour).

Came home from office earlier in the afternoon to see my wife announce with an excited voice that a Team-BHP parcel was waiting for me.

(I guess my T-BHP addiction is now rubbing off on my entire family!)

Opened the parcel to feast my eyes on the lovely Blue jacket which Rehaan & team had sent to me. It is indeed a beauty, and the shade/lustre can put a few more fancy Germans/Americans to shame! :D

Tried it on and it's a perfect, snug fit. I am glad I noticed the size chart within 12 hours of placing my order and changed my size to 2XL, instead of 3XL. Big thanks to Rehaan and team for responding quickly to make the necessary correction.

Who is that?
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image3_2.jpg

Yes, yours truly!
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image2_2.jpg

Fabric colour changes a bit when a close shot is taken.
Notice the slight funkiness in the embossed "N" in my name? :)
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image5_2.jpg

The free revs of power!
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image6_2.jpg

Don't know if this is by design,
but I felt this lining for the pocket
(on the inside of the jacket)
needed to be attached till the end.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image10_2.jpg

A few loose ends for some sections:
such as this inner side of the wrist elastics.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image7_2.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image8_2.jpg

Couple of 'em on the label...
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image9_2.jpg

...and one on the tag too.
Nitpicking, really! Can't help it, being a BHPian! :D
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image11_2.jpg

Overall, from me it gets a couple of big...
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image1_2.jpg

This steed joins the other two in the garage.
To be brought out in 4 months' time!
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-image12_2.jpg

Thank you again for yet another wonderful addition to my Team-BHP wardrobe, Rehaan & team. Keep up the good work! :thumbs up

Got the stuff delivered yesterday! Was not able to access TBHP for a day hence couldn't post earlier. I had ordered a grey hoodie (M). I am 5'9" and weigh about 60 kgs. The jacket fits perfectly and I must add that the grey colour looks very premium in 'flesh'. The quality is fantastic and I am now waiting for temperature to go down so that I can wear it to the office :D

Sorry that I haven't clicked any pictures as yet but nevertheless, thanks a ton to TBHP and Rehaan for doing all the hard work. We know that this time it was tougher for him to make fall everything in place but the end result is fantastic and I now feel that the wait was worthy!

Thanks!
Saket.

I got my navy blue L jacket on 27th, the day after it was sent from Mumbai. Was not able to do anything beyond quickly slipping it on to check the fit and hanging it in my cupboard.
Quality is just as good as the V2.0 hoodies. In simpler terms this means that they are really really good.
The size is larger than the L of the V2.0 hoodie and good thing too because I have really put on the kilos.

These hoodies & jackets are made from a 300 GSM 90/10 poly-cotton blend fabric

The line above doesn't mean much to the layman until you put the garment on. Its only after the jacket cocoons you that you realize the difference terms like GSM and Blend make. 300 GSM translates into a garment that feels dependable and will keep you warm well into lower single digit temperatures. Since the fabric is mostly cotton it breathes well and will not make you uncomfortable.
Thanks Rehaan! I have finally gotten over the disappointment of not being able to use the V3.0 during the winter of 2016.

Order for Jacket and Stickers placed on 25th July 2017. I was not this excited to get married ! It's 9 days and well beyond my patience level. Adding to the wound, you guys keep posting your snug fit and tight fit pics every minute :Frustrati

Rehaan, I am renewing my gun license and chartering a flight to Mumbai :D

So the Fedex courier boy has unilaterally decided that i want my package delivered at a later date!

An almost nasty conversation with customer service ended with they saying that the shipper could request for a refund as fedex has not delivered within the promised time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4244850)
.. Adding to the wound, you guys keep posting your snug fit and tight fit pics every minute :Frustrati

Run, Rehaan, Run !!

Am I glad that Mumbai is closer to Shaju than BLR is :D

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4245126)
Run, Rehaan, Run !!

In that case, Rehaan might just think of bullet-proofing the future versions of the jacket :). With incidents of road rage on the rise, there could indeed be a market for such a product.

Ordered a hoodie but recieved this style. I'm disappointed. (Though the jacket on it's own itself is great and fits perfectly).

It's just that I hate this style. :Frustrati Hope it's rectified.

Received my Grey color Hoodie. Awesome is the word for Fit and Finish. Some loose threads were present here and there (Not a big deal). Going to order the Red one now :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 4245119)
So the Fedex courier boy has unilaterally decided that i want my package delivered at a later date!

An almost nasty conversation with customer service ended with they saying that the shipper could request for a refund as fedex has not delivered within the promised time.

And I managed to get the jacket today evening. Happy that I went with my hunch and ordered XL. I am size 42, but like any typical middle age Indian male, I have a generous beer belly. While shoulders droop a little, its a nice fit around my belly lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 4245308)
... I have a generous beer belly. While shoulders droop a little, its a nice fit around my belly

Please post a picture, its easy for others to compare and judge their sizes correctly. I have developed a habit of pulling my belly inside whenever I see a human specimen around me. Dangal movie had inspired but I need more inspiration as of now :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by yash.giri (Post 4240755)
Rehan, Based on size discussions in this thread, I ordered size 'L'. It seems to be tight fit, uncomfortable. (I wear shirts of size 40 and sometimes 42 as well)

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie (Post 4241342)
Got my hoodies yesterday. I had ordered the blue one for myself and red one for my wife both size L. Compared to V2, the material is very good, soft on the skin. But I should have ordered size M only as this is a bit bigger.

Guys,

Please write in to the store (reply to your order email).

We'll do whatever we can to ensure you're satisfied with your purchase!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4241354)
Many posts on the size confusion really confuses me now !!

Shajufx,

1) What letter size do you normally wear?
2) What is your height?
3) What is your weight?
4) Are you slim built, atheletic or generously proportioned?

If you reply to your order email with those answers, we give you some feedback on the sizing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4241814)
The only change I may want to have is not to have elastic around the wrist, somehow I don't like it at all.

Hmmm... noted for next year! Will be a good change to formalize the collared jacket a bit more :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysonline (Post 4242343)
Although the cloth and zipper seems to be of good quality, I do see small white spots here and there which I usually associate with defects in the cloth.

The grey hoodies is made from melange yarn, which is a mix of a few different shades (including white). However, what you've pictured is definitely larger than what should be tolerated. Do reply to your order email, we'll see what we can do!

Quote:

Luckily, I am currently out of the country! Unluckily, my laptop has stopped working - hence the slow response on this thread... :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4245279)
Ordered a hoodie but recieved this style. I'm disappointed. (Though the jacket on it's own itself is great and fits perfectly).

It's just that I hate this style. Hope it's rectified.

Hi The Brutailer,

Sorry about this! If you remember, you had emailed us about a size change 4 days after your order was placed, which was the day that your hoodie was on the production line at the printers. This resulted in a last minute change that was outside of our normal printing procedure, which might have resulted in this mix-up. We'll certainly rectify it for you!