Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2017, 21:16   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!

My Hoodie was received at my Bangalore address today and I will have to wait for another 20 days to wear that. Now the wait begins :(
fusionbang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2017, 21:31   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

Got my jacket this morning and as usual all smiles with it Compared to the V2 jacket, this size L fits me perfectly, and many thanks to the team for changing my order from XL to L promptly. If not for Rehaan and the team, I would have drowned inside the XL I had initially ordered. The sleeves are longer than both V1 and V2 and fits comfortably for people with wide shoulders. Quality is again very good as with the previous generations.

I got an anthracite grey and this colour is very subtle and the print also integrates well onto the colour. Compared to this, the V2 was a bit striking and the lettering also stood out. I still somewhat like the colour combination of the V2 for its black and red combination which still turns heads in office. Now I have a choice of three hoodies, all from TBHP and a fantastic jacket provided by my workplace which has led to the other pullovers and jackets to be pushed to the corner of my wardrobe.

Will post pictures later. Coincidentally, I had to grill the maintenance folks at my office for giving me a warm desk and hence they have promised to run the AC at full blast and chill my place by the time I go to work tomorrow. That will put the new jacket to good use.
audioholic is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 08:46   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Got my Anthracite Gray hoodie yesterday. Very nice one - liked the color, the fabric, stitching, the zippers.

Just that I had ordered the M size .. wish I had got the L :(
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 10:06   #109
Senior - BHPian

Got my hoodies yesterday. I had ordered the blue one for myself and red one for my wife both size L. Compared to V2, the material is very good, soft on the skin. But I should have ordered size M only as this is a bit bigger. :( It is ok as there would be ample room for air flow and less sweating.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 10:17   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
....this size L fits me perfectly, and many thanks to the team for changing my order from XL to L promptly......
Many posts on the size confusion really confuses me now !! I am waiting for my L size. A size comparison to few brands could have been a big help on the store page. For example, I wear Medium for USPA, Kappa, Wrangler, Levis etc. Considering the jacket to be over a tshirt, I placed order for L. I really hope I dont look like a scarecrow next week Its my first jacket from tbhp !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
...Just that I had ordered the M size .. wish I had got the L
You are adding more worry to me now ! Please post a picture wearing it. Lets see if your entire body fits into it
shajufx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 10:19   #111
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
You are adding more worry to me now ! Please post a picture wearing it. Lets see if your entire body fits into it
Shaju, M is a snug-fit for me. About your order, dont worry - L should be right. Esp if you use size 40 shirts
condor is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 10:42   #112
BHPian

Got an email yesterday morning that my order is ready and will be shipped out by yesterday evening, and that I would get an email with tracking details etc. However, no email yet. Just hoping that it's shipped and I get it in my hands before the weekend
ajayclicks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 10:47   #113
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Many posts on the size confusion really confuses me now !! I am waiting for my L size. A size comparison to few brands could have been a big help on the store page. For example, I wear Medium for USPA, Kappa, Wrangler, Levis etc. Considering the jacket to be over a tshirt, I placed order for L. I really hope I dont look like a scarecrow next week Its my first jacket from tbhp !!
Since you have not ordered the jacket before, its difficult to give you a proper comparison. In my case, I wear XL of most brands due to the fact that my shoulders are wide. Hence, I prefer XL since it will fit freely on my shoulders. If not, my ideal size is L.

Coming to these jackets, the L has addressed my kind of situation perfectly. The body of the jacket is not so wide but the shoulders are free and so are the sleeves. Hence, for you it might be a little loose on the sleeve area but it will be perfect for the chest and stomach. Since you will be wearing it over an existing cloth, it will be ok and not too loose like a scarecrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Shaju, M is a snug-fit for me. About your order, dont worry - L should be right. Esp if you use size 40 shirts
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 12:25   #114
APV
BHPian

my Jacket was delivered around 10 PM last night. The way my son looked at me, flaunting my new acquisition, looks like I will have to compensate him with something this weekend.
APV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 13:57   #115

Aaaah finally got my jacket delivered yesterday. The moment I saw the email that it is being shipped I started tracking it. It was like when you book a new bike or a car you eagerly wait and it runs at the back of your mind always
sagar.narasimha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 14:25   #116
BHPian

I got mine in Navy Blue color a few days back and I am really enjoying it a lot. I ordered mine in XL size and as mentioned by moderator Rehaan its a bit loose this time in comparison to V2 hoddies. A small pic showing the customization on my jacket.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-hoodie.jpeg

Please ignore the color as the room was filled with yellow lights.
//M6 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 14:51   #117
BANNED

Just got delivered my Jacket!
Last time ordered an M size and I couldn't even wear it once as it was too snug a fit.
This time ordered L and it's a perfect fit for me. It's as if it was made as per my size!!! I'm 6 foot and 72 kgs with thin built and usually wears 39/40 shirt size. For those with medium build L may be a bit too snug. So better go with XL.

If someone wants last year's White hoodies with M size, do let me know. It pains to see that lying unused in my wardrobe.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_0018.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 28th July 2017 at 08:33. Reason: Correcting image orientation
The Rationalist is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 17:07   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rationalist View Post
....For those with medium build L may be a bit too snug. So better go with XL....
Thank you for adding to the confusion in line with few previous posts ! I am wondering how you got it clicked upside down ! I can also see another confusion on the name printed, ie. user name or real name
shajufx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 20:24   #119
Distinguished - BHPian

Received my sweatshirt yesterday. The initial impressions are all positive. The red is not as bright as it's come in the pics (would have loved to be so) but one point less bright. The material is really nice and in the 5-10 mins I had it on with the temperature low after a solid rain, I started feeling quite warm.

I am 6'2" and 80 kgs and size L fits decently. The only change I may want to have is not to have elastic around the wrist, somehow I don't like it at all. I may go with a XL next year because I like my hoodies / seatshirts a bit loose. No major complaints though I saw a bit of loose threads here and there and will closely monitor how it holds up.

The zip, the inner lining with team-bhp etc all feel premium. This, probably will be the only V8 I may own! Thanks Rehaan, for another brilliant merchandise.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-wp_20170726_23_49_41_pro.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-wp_20170726_23_50_01_pro.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-wp_20170726_23_51_02_pro.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-wp_20170727_00_01_33_pro.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-wp_20170727_00_06_41_pro.jpg

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 27th July 2017 at 20:26.
swiftnfurious is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 20:30   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
I ordered the XL size with the same dilemna.
If it turns out to be slightly loose fitting than expected, then it will be still comfortable as you can wear it over T-shirt etc
However if I order the L size and it turns out to be tight fitting, then it will be very uncomfortable.
Received it in the evening today
Size is just a perfect fit!
Took about 7 days from booking to delivery.
The entire experience - starting with a clear, unambiguous booking confirmation till the delivery - was very good, with timely notifications.
Even the FedEx guy was very courteous while delivering the package, something to do with the precious parcel maybe
JoshMachine is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks