Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2018, 00:12   #166
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
We have very less pictures this time. Guys - please show off your merchandise.
Ordered mine few days back. Once i receive it, will share the pics.

Waiting to show-off my personalised T-bhp tshirt with my personalised T-bhp hoodie.

Last edited by Samba : 3rd December 2018 at 00:15.
Samba is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 12:19   #167
Senior - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Ordered my T-shirt with my Team-BHP handle on it. Personalised T-shirt with Tem BHP handle on it seems a perfect thing for Team-BHP meets. I noticed photos of BHPians with handmade name tags during Team-BHP meets. Let's replace it with this T-shirts.
SJM1214 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 14:33   #168
BHPian

Ordered the t-shirt! Eagerly looking forward to it.
Dr.Suraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 15:29   #169
Distinguished - BHPian

Ordered the T Shirts the day it was announced and it was delivered pretty quickly. Had ordered two personalised Tees for me and one non personalised for dad. As usual the quality and material is very good and my dad was also happy about the quality since he likes cotton clothes a lot and doesnt like synthetics. I tried the T shirts on Sunday and wore one to office on Monday and it was an attention catcher, the Black Silhouette one with my name on it. Will mostly order again since Dad also wants a white one and so does bro.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 19:49   #170
Distinguished - BHPian

Any timelines for when 3XL will be available in stock?
procrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2018, 17:13   #171
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannskaria View Post
Put up my Instagram handle and my car name on the tee
Awesome - thanks for being the first to share pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannskaria View Post
Just to avoid any confusion, I'll mention that the extra print shown in this pic is just a random easter egg that got added to Johannskaria's tee.

I happened to be at the press overseeing things and thought I'd drop in a small 'hello' for when he tries to put the tee on for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil4585 View Post
I wish, I could grab 3-4 of those! But can't buy them owing to belly fat

However, are the sleeves of the tee shirts similar to the sleeves of Polo tees?
The fit is designed to be pretty versatile... I suggest you check out the sizing matrix and then write in to the Store with details - we'll try to guide you.

Not sure I get your question regarding the sleeves - but just to clarify, they are not tighter at the opening - like some polos are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
By any chance is there a possibility of adding t-shirts with collar? Sorry if it is a repeat question.
Working on this - but it is going to take a while...

Quote:
Yeah... I've been wondering the reason behind this too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrj View Post
Any timelines for when 3XL will be available in stock?
Working on adding new S & 3XL stock -- though unfortunately don't have any concrete timelines as yet.

Will keep you guys updated.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th December 2018 at 17:15.
Rehaan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th December 2018, 19:08   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
The fit is designed to be pretty versatile... I suggest you check out the sizing matrix and then write in to the Store with details - we'll try to guide you.

Not sure I get your question regarding the sleeves - but just to clarify, they are not tighter at the opening - like some polos are.
What I meant is, is the sleeve of the tee like the one in this image? One which body builders use to accentuate flaunting their biceps?
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-0087401_halfsleevepolotshirtif18.jpeg  

Swapnil4585 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2018, 19:18   #173
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil4585 View Post
What I meant is, is the sleeve of the tee like the one in this image? One which body builders use to accentuate flaunting their biceps?
Ahh. No they aren't muscle-tee like.

Do see the actual pictures of BHPians wearing the tees here :
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...ml#post4343133
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2018, 14:13   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Other points:
• As promised, we've sent out coupon codes to the first few purchasers who bought Tees before batch discounts were introduced. If you bought 2 or more T-Shirts between Jan 22 - Feb 1, do check your inbox.
That's a nice gesture. It was almost 90% cost of a tee-shirt, thanks a ton Rehaan

Quote:
LP5000 Quattrovalvole indeed.
Although a "Classic" - they reached in super faaaast mode.

Quote:
My 2 cents on the fit - The black tees which are slightly thinner in density (as compared to white ones) tend to get shrunk a wee-bit after couple of washes and then fits nicely. Hence I went for one size bigger. But the White tees are just perfect. Even after many washes, they don't get shrunk. You can notice the black tees are in XL size while the white tees are in L size. Hope this helps.

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img0323.jpg

Quote:
Guys - please show off your merchandise.
Quote:
Yeah... I've been wondering the reason behind this too!
May be because of "Winter Season" in majority of Indian cities. Hope the famous personality in the below picture and the tag line inspires many others to show off too

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img0321.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img0322.jpg

Last edited by Keynote : 6th December 2018 at 14:14. Reason: grammar
Keynote is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th December 2018, 18:43   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynote View Post

My 2 cents on the fit - The black tees which are slightly thinner in density (as compared to white ones) tend to get shrunk a wee-bit after couple of washes and then fits nicely. Hence I went for one size bigger. But the White tees are just perfect. Even after many washes, they don't get shrunk. You can notice the black tees are in XL size while the white tees are in L size. Hope this helps.

How i wish your post had come sooner. Was confused between L and XL, i went for L as one of my L Size Tees from the 1st Batch was fitting OK. Just received my pack of 3 Tees and turns out the Black ones are slightly tight fit showing off my slight tummy and the White is perfect fit. Will have to loose some weight now to fit into the Black Tees...
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20181206_173500__01.jpg  

Last edited by abhi3284 : 6th December 2018 at 18:43. Reason: Added Text
abhi3284 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th December 2018, 22:22   #176
BHPian

Any news if the jackets/hoodies for L size would be in stock, everytime I log in I find them not available
Akhileshmdp is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2018, 15:52   #177
BHPian

Hey...any chance of a collared t-shirt option too? The advantage is that you can wear them to work too.
theqca is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 7th December 2018, 17:48   #178
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Just received my T-shirt today.

Please ignore my weird expression! Am really bad in front of the camera! Just gave a lame try to pose with the Team Bhp merchandise!

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_9710.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Waiting to show-off my personalized T-bhp tshirt with my personalized T-bhp hoodie.
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_9711.jpg

Last edited by Samba : 7th December 2018 at 17:50.
Samba is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 21:43   #179
BHPian

Got the T-shorts delivered today. Had ordered 4, 1 for self and 3 for fellow BHPians. This is the first time I have ordered Team-BHP t-shirts, very impressed with the quality. Thumbs up to the team behind it.

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20181211_181851.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20181211_211932.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20181211_212156.jpg
sinharishi is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 21:48   #180
BHPian

Received the t-shirt today! Loved it. Fits as expected and good quality too!
Dr.Suraj is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks