Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2019, 17:36   #226
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hi Rehaan, I placed an order for the Eat Sleep X Repeat tee yesterday. Surprisingly, I haven't received any e-mail confirming the transaction or purchase and even the store displays it as awaiting fulfillment. Can you please confirm if the order has been received at your end?
Order number is 200038184.
Torque_Curve is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2019, 16:30   #227
Team-BHP Support

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza123 View Post
Can they be made in larger sizes if I place an order for 6 or more
Bigger than our 3XL?

Please write to the Store at this link so we can figure out the right size for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque_Curve View Post
Can you please confirm if the order has been received at your end? Order number is 200038184.
Yes, received. And the email was sent out too (one from the Team-BHP Store and one from ccAvenue payment gateway).

Please check your Yahoo spam folder...
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2019, 16:47   #228
Senior - BHPian

Hi Team,

Is it possible to add Polo version of these t-shirts? If the polo version is available, I can wear the shirts more often, than just weekends. Some corporate culture myth, you know.
ajay_satpute is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th November 2019, 17:13   #229
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Is it possible to add Polo version of these t-shirts? If the polo version is available, I can wear the shirts more often, than just weekends. Some corporate culture myth, you know.
Yes, we're working on that as well!

LINK (Team-BHP Polo Shirts - Which Colours?)
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th November 2019, 14:47   #230
BHPian

The first thing I did after getting my Team-BHP membership approved was to order the "Got BHP?" T-shirt, a keychain set and the full sticker set as I'm now a proud BHPian! This is my first post btw
Pegasus1134 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th November 2019, 12:44   #231
BHPian

Someone please suggest me good keywords for Eat, Sleep, X, Repeat I personally like REDLINE however it wont go well with my diesel car. Anything related to Diesel, Ford will be great !

Thinking of Eat, Sleep, Turbo, Repeat

Last edited by Samfromindia : 13th November 2019 at 12:50.
Samfromindia is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th November 2019, 14:53   #232
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus1134 View Post
The first thing I did after getting my Team-BHP membership approved was to order the "Got BHP?" T-shirt, a keychain set and the full sticker set as I'm now a proud BHPian! This is my first post btw
Welcome to the forum! By the way you could have ordered the merchandise even before becoming a member! Why wait! See you around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
Someone please suggest me good keywords for Eat, Sleep, X, Repeat I personally like REDLINE however it wont go well with my diesel car. Anything related to Diesel, Ford will be great !
"Go Further"

(That's the Ford brand phrase.)
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th November 2019, 15:00   #233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Welcome to the forum! By the way you could have ordered the merchandise even before becoming a member! Why wait! See you around!
I could’ve purchased them earlier but I felt like I should wait until I become an approved member. It’s a matter of dignity.
Pegasus1134 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th November 2019, 15:12   #234
BHPian

Quote:
I could’ve purchased them earlier but I felt like I should wait until I become an approved member. It’s a matter of dignity.
LOL so true. I did the same!
Even though following this great forum for almost a decade now, waited for membership to finally put stickers on my ride till now!
Torq is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 08:49   #235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Yes, we're working on that as well!

LINK (Team-BHP Polo Shirts - Which Colours?)
Awesome, great to know that they are on their way to the store very soon.

Just ordered my first TBHP tee, and cant wait for it to land up at my desk! Have been dilly dallying for a long time now, just due to confusion on the size, but finally pulled the trigger on one. Once the size turns out to be right (fingers crossed), will order a couple more for sure. Love the designs and the personalisation options.

Approximately how much time does it take from order till delivery to Bangalore? With the personalisation option ticked?

Last edited by arindambasu13 : 15th November 2019 at 08:51.
arindambasu13 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 09:29   #236
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
I personally like REDLINE however it wont go well with my diesel car. Anything related to Diesel, Ford will be great !
DRIVE
REVV
SPOOL UP
BURN OIL
CRUISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Have been dilly dallying for a long time now, just due to confusion on the size
Do see the 2 sizing charts on the first page of this thread. Comparing the measurements to an existing tee that fits you well is a good way to go about it. Or, just order a test piece like you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Approximately how much time does it take from order till delivery to Bangalore? With the personalisation option ticked?
Really depends on when your batch goes to print. We'll send you an email once it's done, and the tracking link you'll receive after that will show the ETD.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 10:14   #237
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
DRIVE
REVV
SPOOL UP
BURN OIL
CRUISE
BOOST
HOW DARE YOU!
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 10:33   #238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Do see the 2 sizing charts on the first page of this thread. Comparing the measurements to an existing tee that fits you well is a good way to go about it. Or, just order a test piece like you did
Thanks Rehaan! I did use the sizing chart (and compared to most of my existing t-shirts) and ordered according to it, so I am fairly confident that it should fit well.

Look forward to the dispatch intimation from you
arindambasu13 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 11:42   #239
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome from fellow Newbie. Exactly same i have done after getting my Team-BHP membership approved. I have ordered full set of stickers and evaluating ideas for personalisation of Tees. Once ready with my personalisation theme, i will order the same.

I love polo and its no better time to hear that Polo are making their ways to store soon. I am excited
sandeepsc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2019, 16:35   #240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
BOOST
HOW DARE YOU!
Cacophony - for anyone who has the older Figo diesel like me.

Is it possible to get the "x" text in a different color?

I would prefer a Grey t-shirt with "Eat, Sleep, X, Repeat" with the X in Red text and my handle at the bottom in Red as well. Is this possible?
Mad Max is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks