Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 25th March 2021, 21:22   #301
BHPian

Default Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hi fellow BHPians,

I placed an order for 2 T-shirts and a sticker set on 2nd March and I'm yet to receive the items. Just wanted to know whom should I get in touch with here to check the status. I'm writing this because we are past the 18 days that it takes to print those, so any direction to the right person or team would be appreciated. I already wrote a couple of emails to the Team, however yet to receive an update.

Mods: This is just to check the status, I'm not complaining, but just worried about the delay, hence thought I should check.

TIA
Old 27th March 2021, 12:44   #302
BHPian

Default Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Fervent Appeal- Summer is here and there is nothing better to wear than the Team-BHP T-shirts as a casual wear. Please restock the colour options like Blue, Red and Ash. I understand that the lockdown kind of delayed the restocking somewhat but now the wait seems endless

Keeping fingers crossed till the wait is over !!
Old 31st March 2021, 10:18   #303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav3r1ckblu3 View Post
Hi fellow BHPians,

I placed an order for 2 T-shirts and a sticker set on 2nd March and I'm yet to receive the items. Just wanted to know whom should I get in touch with here to check the status. I'm writing this because we are past the 18 days that it takes to print those, so any direction to the right person or team would be appreciated. I already wrote a couple of emails to the Team, however yet to receive an update.

Mods: This is just to check the status, I'm not complaining, but just worried about the delay, hence thought I should check.

TIA
Update: I'm gonna let the below pic do the talking. I'm so glad to be a part of such an online forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20210331_101332.jpg  

mav3r1ckblu3 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2021, 17:27   #304
BHPian

Dear Team-BHP,
I had placed an order for a personalized hoodie on 14th March. I had sent at least 3 emails to update the status. However, I'm yet to receive any update on this apart from the confirmation email.

I understand the delay and I would request you to share an update by this week. If you still can't track the order by the end of this week, kindly cancel it.

Thanks for understanding and help!
Old 10th April 2021, 01:22   #305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7000plusrpm View Post
Dear Team-BHP,
I had placed an order for a personalized hoodie on 14th March. I had sent at least 3 emails to update the status. However, I'm yet to receive any update on this apart from the confirmation email.

I understand the delay and I would request you to share an update by this week. If you still can't track the order by the end of this week, kindly cancel it.

Thanks for understanding and help!
Just to let you know, Rehaan has sent an email explaining the reasons behind the delay. Also, I have received an email today that the item is being shipped.

Most Viewed