Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2021, 21:22   #301
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hi fellow BHPians,

I placed an order for 2 T-shirts and a sticker set on 2nd March and I'm yet to receive the items. Just wanted to know whom should I get in touch with here to check the status. I'm writing this because we are past the 18 days that it takes to print those, so any direction to the right person or team would be appreciated. I already wrote a couple of emails to the Team, however yet to receive an update.

Mods: This is just to check the status, I'm not complaining, but just worried about the delay, hence thought I should check.

TIA
mav3r1ckblu3 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2021, 12:44   #302
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Fervent Appeal- Summer is here and there is nothing better to wear than the Team-BHP T-shirts as a casual wear. Please restock the colour options like Blue, Red and Ash. I understand that the lockdown kind of delayed the restocking somewhat but now the wait seems endless

Keeping fingers crossed till the wait is over !!
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2021, 10:18   #303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav3r1ckblu3 View Post
Hi fellow BHPians,

I placed an order for 2 T-shirts and a sticker set on 2nd March and I'm yet to receive the items. Just wanted to know whom should I get in touch with here to check the status. I'm writing this because we are past the 18 days that it takes to print those, so any direction to the right person or team would be appreciated. I already wrote a couple of emails to the Team, however yet to receive an update.

Mods: This is just to check the status, I'm not complaining, but just worried about the delay, hence thought I should check.

TIA
Update: I'm gonna let the below pic do the talking. I'm so glad to be a part of such an online forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20210331_101332.jpg  

mav3r1ckblu3 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th April 2021, 17:27   #304
BHPian

Dear Team-BHP,
I had placed an order for a personalized hoodie on 14th March. I had sent at least 3 emails to update the status. However, I'm yet to receive any update on this apart from the confirmation email.

I understand the delay and I would request you to share an update by this week. If you still can't track the order by the end of this week, kindly cancel it.

Thanks for understanding and help!
7000plusrpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2021, 01:22   #305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7000plusrpm View Post
Dear Team-BHP,
I had placed an order for a personalized hoodie on 14th March. I had sent at least 3 emails to update the status. However, I'm yet to receive any update on this apart from the confirmation email.

I understand the delay and I would request you to share an update by this week. If you still can't track the order by the end of this week, kindly cancel it.

Thanks for understanding and help!
Just to let you know, Rehaan has sent an email explaining the reasons behind the delay. Also, I have received an email today that the item is being shipped.

7000plusrpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2021, 14:44   #306
BHPian

Hi Rehaan, any update on the fresh stocks for T-BHP tees?
I've been waiting to buy a few of them for a while now. In particular, I'm looking for the personalized plate style in multiple colours including Blue, Grey, and Red, and the V3 Style in Black. Any updates on the timeline will be really helpful.
Torque_Curve is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th June 2021, 17:15   #307

Hi ,
I had ordered a 5 piece sticker set and a personalized T-Shirt. I tried paying through Gpay.
My payment was unsuccessful (failed), yet I got order successfully placed confirmation mail.
Is the order confirmed and will it be delivered? If so how can I make the payment?
Can I pay cash on delivery?
Or Do it need to order again assuming the previous order is cancelled.
I have sent 2 mails also yet to receive response
Thanks
JaiHanuman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2021, 18:01   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiHanuman View Post
My payment was unsuccessful (failed), yet I got order successfully placed confirmation mail.
Is the order confirmed and will it be delivered? If so how can I make the payment?
Assuming the previous order ORDER #200043332 has been cancelled since the payment did not go through, I have placed the order again. This time the payment was successful. Hope to receive the items at the earliest.
JaiHanuman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2021, 21:03   #309
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
We might consider lycra blends in the future (though personally I feel they aren't ideal for our hot & humid weather).
Any plans for lycra, jersey type material for Tbhp t-shirts. I would love to have them as my daily wear.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2021, 23:45   #310
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravanekar View Post
... Reds, Blues and Greys.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
Please restock the colour options
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque_Curve View Post
Hi Rehaan, any update on the fresh stocks for T-BHP tees?
So after a painfully long wait, exacerbated by the lockdowns and one batch of material being rejected, our supplier has finally received the new material.

I'm going to refrain from sharing any timelines, as unfortunately they constantly change based on several factors, but I'm happy to know that things are "in our hands" once again. I will push to have some new stock added ASAP.

We might also be adding Anthracite Grey as a new tee colour (the same material/colour that's on the inside of the collar on all tees - just behind the neck label).

Quote:
Originally Posted by viXit View Post
but once the color is chosen, It says not available.
Sorry this was a bug (also pointed out by phamilyman). It has been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz View Post
Any plans for lycra, jersey type material for Tbhp t-shirts. I would love to have them as my daily wear.
Unfortunately no plans for lycra jerseys at the moment, but it has been noted.

Just to publicly acknowledge the other issues posted on this thread, even though they've already been addressed via email:
1) Apologies again as a lot of mails have been going into spam recently. This should now be fixed.
2) In case you haven't, do reply to your order email for the quickest response, rather than posting here.
Rehaan is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2021, 18:01   #311
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
So after a painfully long wait, exacerbated by the lockdowns and one batch of material being rejected, our supplier has finally received the new material.
I really like (& use some) of the Official Gear that is available.

Post my membership (finally) got approved, i thought of making a suggestion if we can have Caps as Official Team BHP Gear.

I even researched, reached out to couple of whole-seller who can customize it as per need, but then lockdown kicked in, followed by change in way we work & i forgot

However, this post reminded me about the Cap thing, so thought to share if we can have Caps in official gear. (I can also lead this initiative as a part of family, if required)
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-31bddullzel.jpg  

woodstock3001 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 13:10   #312
BHPian

Hello!
Any update on different Colors on Tshirts? I checked and looks like only Black is available as option for all types of Prints.
DieselAnna is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 16:29   #313
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAnna View Post
Any update on different Colors on Tshirts?
The fabric cutting has begun and should be done by early next week.

Stitching will be the next step after that.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2021, 13:47   #314
GTB
BHPian

Hello Rehaan,

I think there is a bug in payment functionality. I added a couple of T-shirts to the cart, navigated to payment and chose 'online-payment as payment method. I cancelled my payment process and I expected my order to be cancelled, but I got an order confirmation e-mail.

Thanks,
GTB is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2021, 15:14   #315
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB View Post
I cancelled my payment process and I expected my order to be cancelled, but I got an order confirmation e-mail.
Could you please reply to that email with this message... chances are that the email was sent, but the order still doesn't show as complete in our system. We'll have to see your order details and then let you know.

Thanks!
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed