Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2020, 12:31   #286
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

I am looking to buy a grey M size personalized/plain Tshirt and Wallet however both are out of stock.
Any plans of getting these back in stock anytime soon?
pankajn1702 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2020, 00:52   #287
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Polo Shirts - Which Colours?

I bought the T-shirt’s. I totally understand how much effort and thinking has gone into making these shirts right. I should say it is one of the best I have ever bought in terms of quality. I have a minor feedback, the way it hugs the body it makes me look fat compared to say another brand proline. I believe this happens due to material and also fit. It would be fantastic if this can also be fixed.
Godzilla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 16:24   #288
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Polo Shirts - Which Colours?

The TBHP t-shirt store only has black or white as options as of now; old colors gray, red, navy blue are not available! Does that mean new pallete of colors are expected soon?
surjaonwheelz is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 12:12   #289
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hi guys, can I please get an update on
Order #200041585

Pending since 22nd Nov.

Thanks!
Shome is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 12:27   #290
Senior - BHPian

I have ordered a Tbhp Tshirt made of cotton some time back. To be honest, I don't like the quality of the cotton.
A suggestion - Why not have lycra, synthetic or jersey type material t-shirts, which will be wrinkle free and quick dry on road trips. Customization looks good on them like football, cricket jerseys.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 13:48   #291
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajn1702 View Post
I am looking to buy a grey M size
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by surjaonwheelz View Post
old colors gray, red, navy blue are not available!
Unfortunately the Grey material is going to be out of stock for a while.

Red & Navy might be restocked soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I should say it is one of the best I have ever bought in terms of quality. I have a minor feedback, the way it hugs the body it makes me look fat compared to say another brand proline.
Thanks & Noted. What size did you buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Hi guys, can I please get an update on
Hi Shome - this should ship out by tomorrow.

In future it's best to just reply to your order email, as that's where you'll get the fastest response.

As for the processing time, the shop page states a wide range of 2-18 days for printing, as print batches are sent at regular intervals -- so it's a bit of a gamble as to when you place the order (ie. just before a batch is sent (fastest) or just after one was sent (longer wait)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz View Post
To be honest, I don't like the quality of the cotton.
Could you tell us what it is you didn't like?

We might consider lycra blends in the future (though personally I feel they aren't ideal for our hot & humid weather).
Rehaan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 13:56   #292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Could you tell us what it is you didn't like?

We might consider lycra blends in the future (though personally I feel they aren't ideal for our hot & humid weather).
The cotton is too thin and losses its freshness after few washes (no hot water used).

The jersey like quick dry material would be ideal. I know it is hot for most of the times, but it's best suited for rough use like off road drives etc. Besides I am not telling Tbhp to discontinue the cotton ones, but add another option.

Last edited by ruzbehxyz : 7th December 2020 at 13:57.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 17:01   #293
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Shome - this should ship out by tomorrow.

In future it's best to just reply to your order email, as that's where you'll get the fastest response.

As for the processing time, the shop page states a wide range of 2-18 days for printing, as print batches are sent at regular intervals -- so it's a bit of a gamble as to when you place the order (ie. just before a batch is sent (fastest) or just after one was sent (longer wait)).
Thanks for the feedback Rehaan! Looks like I may have just missed the previous batch.
Shome is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 08:43   #294
BHPian

Me and My brother showed up in our Team BHP colours for TATA Altroz review on our Youtube Channel.

The TShirts gives a true enthusiast feel and confidence.

Please excuse me for the Malayalam Video!
albertprince is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 29th December 2020, 00:32   #295
BHPian

With more and more enthusiasm towards the new Thar and many additions to off-road enthusiast category please make few off-roading/ 4x4 T-Shirts/ Jackets/ Hoodies. I am sure it would be a runaway success. Also few new stickers would be cherry on cake.
SportsMedicine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2021, 16:19   #296
BHPian

Am planning to order a few T-Bhp T-Shirts for my Birthday, which is due in a month. The ones I have now, have started to show it's age. I see Red, Blue and Grey Colors have been Out of Stock for some time now.
@Rehaan or any other Mods, any idea by when can we expect those colors to become available?
abhi3284 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2021, 03:27   #297
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi3284 View Post
...any idea by when can we expect those colors to become available?
We have placed the order for more stock (Navy & Red), but the timeline for getting the material is still unclear and could take a couple of weeks.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st February 2021, 07:52   #298
Senior - BHPian

Hello, I need help with the sizing of jackets. The chest measurement for size small shows as 20 so should that be considered as 40 as per shirt size?
straight6 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st February 2021, 08:42   #299
BHPian

The only problem I’m facing is that my family is complaining that I wear Black team-bhp t-shirts on each and every trips.

So I decided to get some tees in Reds, Blues and Greys. Unfortunately I’m unable to complete my cart. Please get the stock asap.
gauravanekar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2021, 10:01   #300
BHPian

Quote:
We have placed the order for more stock (Navy & Red), but the timeline for getting the material is still unclear and could take a couple of weeks.
Hi Rehaan,

We wanted to get a personalized T-Shirt of the Eat, Sleep, X, Repeat kind.

The Size is shown as available,
Name:  aa.PNG
Views: 580
Size:  37.3 KB

but once the color is chosen, It says not available.

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-bb.png

Please tell me this is a small bug and it's not really out of stock.

When could these be available?? We really want to get one of these by his birthday, that is this month end.
viXit is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed