Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2018, 16:07   #31
BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Big thanks to Team-BHP! Wonderful merchandise!

I placed an order for Live to Drive (Lines) 'S' size T-shirt couple of minutes back

Feeling very excited!
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 17:28   #32
BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

if the quality of the hoodies (of which I own 3) are anything to go buy this is serious value for money. I have ordered half a dozen black plain t's which I intend to live in !
reihem is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 17:59   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihem View Post
if the quality of the hoodies (of which I own 3) are anything to go buy this is serious value for money. I have ordered half a dozen black plain t's which I intend to live in !
Trust me, with the Black tees especially, you wont be disappointed.

I've been wearing the plain black tees for several months now, and they've been through a rough time in my incredibly evil washing machine & tumble dryer (at least 25-30 washes) -- but they still are perfectly in shape, feel just as soft, and are super comfy. The fabric is really amazing. You'll have to see for yourself.

Incidentally, today was the very first day I've worn a printed Team-BHP Tee

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd January 2018 at 18:02.
Rehaan is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 20:36   #34
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan for coming up with yet another excellent merchandise to welcome summer and now letting us flaunt all the year round.

I have just placed my order for "Live To Drive: Lines" size L. Now the wait starts.

Most of my queries have already been raised and answered too, so I have nothing to say, but would still like mention as feedback:

1. Although I wear round neck Ts, by would welcome matty Polo as well in my collection.
2. Blue and red would add to charm.
3. Customization would be a game-changer for many including me. Why? Simple - We all love our handles and how many times do we get the option to customize when buying a T otherwise.

Cheers!
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 20:55   #35
BHPian

Finally something to wear in summers
The T-Shirts look good.
However, I am choosing to wait for the option to customize the Ts with handle name.
Also, I hope we get an option of a large font size of "handle" for those T-BHP meets.
Ashir is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 21:58   #36
BHPian

A lovely addition to team-bhp merchandise . Thank you Rehaan and the team for putting in efforts for this much awaited merchandise. I am not nit-picking, but I do miss the V-necks here. Are they planned as next addition along with new colours.

Last edited by Brumby : 22nd January 2018 at 22:00. Reason: Spell correction
Brumby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2018, 23:21   #37
BHPian

Is there absolutely any possibility of the DRIVE version of the T-Shirt, but in the Team-BHP Orange/Red instead of Yellow? I understand it would be logistical nightmare to keep entertaining such custom request, but still thought of asking.

A quick attempt at hue correction online to simulate the same.

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-paste-2.png

Not sure why the image appears dull in the post as compared to what i upload, but unable to do correct it.

Last edited by sachinayak : 22nd January 2018 at 23:29.
sachinayak is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 08:46   #38
BHPian

Brilliant stuff, the T Shirts look classy, hope you bring in Collared T's at some point of time.
aspire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 08:52   #39
BHPian

Classy t-shirts! Will order soon. Maybe drop the www from the URLs in the next version? Just team-bhp.com would enhance the minimalist theme
amoghchaphalkar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 09:15   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Unfortunately I am not a big fan of the round collar T shirts (in fact I don't have any), waiting for the Tees to be introduced in Polo format.
Similar preferences.
One reason for not being available currently could be that T-shirt designs are more suited for round necks than Polos. However, those who prefer plain Tees, Polos would be good alternative. Perhaps Red colour strip behind buttons if not a red line on collar edge.
sukiwa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 09:20   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
• Interesting fact: When buying fabric for mass production, it isn't measured in meters... it's measured in tons! You get about 4,200 T-shirts per ton.
Just a heads up..... This only applies when you buy fabrics which has a tendency to 'stretch', as is the case with knitted fabric. If you buy regular woven fabric, you will have to pay by per-metre only, irrespective of the quantity. I'm into textiles and therefore the info
auto_enthusiast is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 11:27   #42
Senior - BHPian

A query to Mods since I see this has not be asked.
1) Is the cost of the Tee inclusive of GST? If not how much extra for the tax part?
2) Going forward, are there any chances of the T-shirts becoming VFM since I personally feel they are a bit on the higher side considering the too frequent online sales spoiling the customers for choices due to low prices. But then these are T-BHP tee shirts, should they be sold for a slightly higher premium?

Sorry if this is a bit too negative.
ghodlur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 11:47   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
Finally something to wear in summers
The T-Shirts look good.
However, I am choosing to wait for the option to customize the Ts with handle name.
Also, I hope we get an option of a large font size of "handle" for those T-BHP meets.
+1 for that. Would love to have my name on the sleeve. And while at it, maybe I choose a fancier forum name if I can ever

Just ordered two - the LTD and the black logo tee. Cant wait.
Tapish is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 11:56   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
A query to Mods since I see this has not be asked.
1) Is the cost of the Tee inclusive of GST? If not how much extra for the tax part?
Not inclusive of GST. I think 5%.

Quote:
2) Going forward, are there any chances of the T-shirts becoming VFM since I personally feel they are a bit on the higher side considering the too frequent online sales spoiling the customers for choices due to low prices. But then these are T-BHP tee shirts, should they be sold for a slightly higher premium?
Having used these tees (all except the Black v3) for over two weeks and multiple wash cycles now, I can attest to their quality. The material is fairly rich, the stitching is done well and the dimensions are proper. Most tshirts sub-1000 are awkward in dimensions (too long in length/too short at sleeves) or have thin material. At 700, these are actually tremendous vfm. I stay away from apparel online sales because the stuff available is generally always sub-standard.

Just being honest.
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 12:29   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
2. Blue and red would add to charm.
Yes, Grey, Blue, Red would probably be the most popular new colours for us to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
3. Customization would be a game-changer for many including me.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
I am choosing to wait for the option to customize the Ts with handle name.
I've left this as a possibility, will explore it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
Is there absolutely any possibility of the DRIVE version of the T-Shirt, but in the Team-BHP Orange/Red instead of Yellow?
Can't say we have any plans for this colour change, as yellow is the 'LTD' colour, and this actually seems to be the most popular design so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
Not sure why the image appears dull in the post as compared to what i upload, but unable to do correct it.
Seems like you might be working in CMYK, or a non- sRGB colour profile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_enthusiast View Post
Just a heads up..... This only applies when you buy fabrics which has a tendency to 'stretch', as is the case with knitted fabric. If you buy regular woven fabric, you will have to pay by per-metre only
Thanks Added the word 'knit fabrics' to clarify.

Quote:
5% GST on the tees is added at checkout.

Quote:
2) Going forward, are there any chances of the T-shirts becoming VFM since I personally feel they are a bit on the higher side considering the too frequent online sales spoiling the customers for choices due to low prices.
Honestly, it's hard to prove quality at the point of sale (especially online) -- and the fact that everyone claims their product is "high quality" makes it more confusing for customers.

I think the durability & quality of these tees will more than make up for the Rs. 100-200 difference between them & other tees available for lower prices. Also not just in a subjective way, but in terms of longevity / number of uses too.

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd January 2018 at 12:54.
Rehaan is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed