Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2018, 13:24   #91
Team-BHP Support

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Name:  Bundle Deal.png
Views: 1415
Size:  148.2 KB

*UPDATE* Quantity based pricing:
• We've made a small update to the pricing of the T-Shirts when you buy more than 1.

• We wanted to encourage people to have multiple Team-BHP Tee designs in their closets, as well as keep coming back for more.

• Pricing now reduces if you buy 2 or 3+ Tees.

• You can mix and match any designs, colours & sizes.

• More details on the Team-BHP Store.

For those who ordered before this was in place:
• We'll be emailing you coupon codes so that you can avail of the benefit you missed out on when you placed your earlier order

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th February 2018 at 14:45.
Rehaan is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 13:32   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
*UPDATE* Quantity based pricing:
For those who ordered before this was in place:
• We'll be emailing you coupon codes so that you can avail of the bundle-pricing you missed out on when you placed your earlier order
This is a wonderful Gesture
It's a nice gift to the members on TBHP's 14th Birthday
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 14:39   #93
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Height vs Weight (Kgs)

• Still not sure? Check out the pictures shared by BHPians in this post.
Awesome. Would love to see the Live to Ride in black as well.

Btw - surely the 65-69 kgs 5'4" is an error? It says Large there but S/M immediately below that. Just FYI :-)
Axe77 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 15:17   #94
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Btw - surely the 65-69 kgs 5'4" is an error? It says Large there but S/M immediately below that. Just FYI :-)
Actually there's no error there - but it is based on a very small sample size (and some people don't fit the trend exactly).

In this case the 65-69 5'4" is Deetjohn who said the L was good for him, and the 5'5" in the same weight class is JKDas who liked the 'S' as a "Muscle Tee"
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 15:24   #95
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Rehaan, pricing for 2 and 3 tees is just superb.

Any timelines on the personalised options. Would nice before the onset of summer. I would love to have 5-6 of these personalised Tees to get me through summer.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 16:39   #96
BHPian

OK, all the cottons look nice. But I am waiting to see the TBHP logo on 'Dry Fit' shirts with collars (100% polyester in more common language). That's what will work for me. I am a fitness fad and do 5- 6 km daily. Oh, by the way,
running shorts and/or track pants are welcome too!

Any possibility in the near future?
DrVjy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 17:59   #97
BHPian

I had been waiting for the Tee since a long time now, and Rehaan fulfilled the wish. Ordered the Live to Drive (Lines) M size T-shirt 2 days back alongwith a set of stickers. The delivery is ahead of schedule and I will be able to lay my hands on my Tee in a day max.
The excitement is high now.
Ritesh_Dogar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2018, 09:55   #98
Team-BHP Support

Booked my "Live to Ride" Tee! My first T-BHP merchandise. :-)

Last edited by Axe77 : 15th February 2018 at 10:05.
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2018, 12:47   #99
BHPian

I received my TBHP Tee yesterday, the delivery was quick. The excitement was high and I have to say the tee matched up to the expectations. It is VFM. The fit is nice and the quality, the print, the seams, the stitching everything is built to last. I am 5 feet 8 in tall and weigh 70 Kgs. I ordered a size "M" and it fits perfectly, the Tee is a bit long to my liking.
Here is a Pic
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img2149.jpg  

Ritesh_Dogar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2018, 14:16   #100
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Any timelines on the personalised options. Would nice before the onset of summer.
I don't want to put my foot in my mouth by giving a date -- but all I'll say is really soon. Everything on the production side is set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVjy View Post
I am waiting to see the TBHP logo on 'Dry Fit' shirts with collars

Any possibility in the near future?
This seems to be a very niche request (nonetheless, it is one we've heard before!).

There are no immediate plans of this, but once we get some other merchandise flowing we'll certainly consider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritesh_Dogar View Post
I ordered a size "M" and it fits perfectly, the Tee is a bit long to my liking.
Yes, the M is a touch on the longer side (as explained in an earlier post). It should settle a little after the first wash.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th February 2018, 12:41   #101
BHPian

Wow, I am impressed by the attention to detail. I plan to order 3! Scared of the white colors though (I lay my hands on everything dirty).
BTW, once I select on the T shirt I want to order, the ordering screen doesn't seem to go forward fast. Tried twice today. Seems to be some bug!
gopa99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2018, 13:06   #102
Team-BHP Support

I got my white live to ride. It's really nice material quality and a nice fit too,
Old 18th February 2018, 20:27   #103
BHPian

I just ordered a v3 style white tee. I hope that it will fit me properly. As the jacket I had ordered with the suggestion to go one size up has resulted in the jacket being too loose for me!
distiller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2018, 12:07   #104
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopa99 View Post
BTW, once I select on the T shirt I want to order, the ordering screen doesn't seem to go forward fast. Tried twice today. Seems to be some bug!
Can you please share a screenshot along with a mention of exactly what's happening?

Quote:
I got my white live to ride. It's really nice material quality and a nice fit too,
Glad to hear that. Not to pick favourites here... but I do think the black has a slight advantage here, being finer 30s material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distiller View Post
I just ordered a v3 style white tee. I hope that it will fit me properly.
Did you use the sizing chart / sizing matrix? If you want to reconfirm please reply to your order email with your weight & height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distiller View Post
As the jacket I had ordered with the suggestion to go one size up has resulted in the jacket being too loose for me!
For v3 the suggestion was to choose the larger size only if your measurements were exactly between 2 on the sizing chart. (v2 there were some suggestions to go up a size).

Nonetheless - do reply to your order email for the v3 Hoodie - we'll see what we can do
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2018, 13:59   #105
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Awesome. Would love to see the Live to Ride in black as well.
Quote:
Glad to hear that. Not to pick favourites here... but I do think the black has a slight advantage here, being finer 30s material.
That's good to know because the white is pretty good material and if the black is better then that's fantastic. I did actually want the black in Live to Ride but its not there. Maybe I'll get the black team-bhp.com url one. I really liked that too - nice subtle text.

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks