Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2018, 09:19   #106
Senior - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Actually there's no error there - but it is based on a very small sample size (and some people don't fit the trend exactly).

In this case the 65-69 5'4" is Deetjohn who said the L was good for him, and the 5'5" in the same weight class is JKDas who liked the 'S' as a "Muscle Tee"
Rehaan, as you may recall, I also bought the size M towards the end. And I think that one suits me better. I played safe initially as I was carrying a bit of weight and the old hoodie had gone tight.

But the Tees are holding up very well after multiple wears and washes. And I have also lost a bit of weight since the holidays. So, I am planning to get more in size M when the new colours debut. And I will shift the V8 for home duty then. Its really comfortable to sleep in.

So, probably you can tweak that reference chart now so that its not confusing for others. Thanks!
deetjohn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2018, 11:18   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

This was delivered even before I woke up today
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20180221_110651.jpg
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20180221_110754.jpg
I am 5'8" and 75 KG, had ordered L size. It is comfortable . Impressed with the quality too.

Thanks!
Dr.Naren is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2018, 02:54   #108
BHPian

Hi !
I bought a T-shirt (from the TBHP Store) for my brother posted in Assam , it was shipped on 12th Feb , but it hasn't reached yet ; Is there a way to track this item - order # 200030366 .

Thanks.
TechNomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2018, 16:12   #109
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
Rehaan, as you may recall, I also bought the size M towards the end. And I think that one suits me better. ...
So, probably you can tweak that reference chart now
Will do, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNomad View Post
Is there a way to track this item - order # 200030366.
Have sent you the tracking link as a reply to your order email.

In future, just reply to any order email and you'll get a quick response!
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2018, 18:10   #110
BHPian

Got two delivered on time. I was a bit skeptical about the size, but really happy to report that they fit me perfect. I am 5 feet, 6 inches with around 39 inch chest, went with medium and it is perfect. The overall quality of the T-shirts are superb and they are very nice to touch.

Thank you

CHEERS!!

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2018, 08:55   #111
BHPian

" Feeling Young Again"

Got the lovely black T-shirts, a few days ago for my sons and self, wearing them found it to be cool, ( Kewl) . I soon going to turn 70 this August, was feeling young and energetic adorning this over a pair of Jeans, especially while driving my SUV dusty.
Cheers to team BHP for this exquisite, well-made T-shirts.
we all enjoy wearing them.
Natt1948 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th February 2018, 09:45   #112
BHPian

Got the last size for the 100+ KGs in me �� Prompt delivery and great quality. Attention to details is evident and chose to wear it for my third wedding anniversary! Here goes the pic :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-img_20180223_203105.jpg  

raghulsudheesh is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 25th February 2018, 09:49   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

However, if/when you see personalized tees go on sale, do drop me a PM as I have an idea that might work.

- R
I was about to place order for 2 T-shirts last night. I read this post and decided to wait for personalized t-shirt.

I would love to have the handle, printed on the T shirt.

I already have a personalized Tbhp mug with my handle on it.
F150 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2018, 14:10   #114
BHPian

Dear Sir,
When the T shirts of S size will be made available?
Muniswami s
smuniswami is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2018, 12:19   #115
BHPian

T-s are unisex ? Want to buy one for wife too.
livetodrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2018, 17:43   #116
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuniswami View Post
When the T shirts of S size will be made available?
As soon as a new design / personalized tees are introduced. Working on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetodrive View Post
T-s are unisex ? Want to buy one for wife too.
You could say they are unisex. Maybe the pictures in this post will give you a better idea.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2018, 15:08   #117
BHPian

Got mine delivered last week. Pack of 3 with one v3 Style black, one minimalist URL and one Live to ride Mountains. The quality of the t-shirts is very high but it was the fit which amazed me. All the research that went in to make them fit Indian body structures is evident. I'm 177 cm tall and really heavy at 105 kgs. It's extremely difficult to get good fitting t-shirts anywhere in Mumbai as 2XLs are just slightly tight and plus sizes are extremely loose. H&M is the only place from where I can get good fitting t-shirts for myself.

I bought the 3XL size and these T-BHP t-shirts fit really well, looks smart, is comfortable to wear and very breathable. Kudos to the team for releasing such high quality merchandize and a heartfelt Thank You! Ordering a few more of them plain blacks and whites real soon.

A pic of mine below for size reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-tbhp-tshirt.jpg  

Shome is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th March 2018, 10:35   #118
BHPian

I had two T shirts.

I am happy with the purchase. Delivery was made on the second day of the purchase.

Good condition. Good fit.

What is the name of this cloth?

Is it possible to procure blanks at the same price if required to get my own custom printed.
Fiddler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2018, 08:57   #119
BHPian

After ordering the 3 variants of T shirts (black), I feel elated. Now I am getting different ideas. Currently these are body fitting, just right designs and feel super comfortable. I should try a bigger size for those days I want to hide my tummy

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd April 2018 at 16:11. Reason: Adding a space after the comma.
gopa99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2018, 17:12   #120
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
What is the name of this cloth?

Is it possible to procure blanks...
It's 30s 100% cotton. Though the quality of that will still vary greatly.

We sell Blank Tees on the store too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks