Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2018, 21:27   #121
Senior - BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hi Rehaan,
When are the T shirts with tbhp handles coming ?
Eagerly waiting for them !
Regards
F150.
F150 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2018, 09:07   #122
BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Dear Rehaan,

Any news on the custom t-shirts?

Also I vaguely remember a post about some refund in terms of team bhp store gift vouchers to folks who had initially purchased t-shirts in sets of 2/3 or higher numbers before the discounts were introduced. Will it happen?

Thanks,
Rajat
rajatmakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2018, 21:32   #123

Just received the Team-BHP T-shirt, Black XL. Liked the material and the fine stitching as well as the artistic / subtle placement of the official mark on the short sleeve. Ready for the summer action !!

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-teambhp-profile-pic.jpg

Last edited by bblost : 8th April 2018 at 21:42. Reason: Picture alignment. Was inline. Moved to new line.
drbahar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th April 2018, 22:56   #124
BHPian

Recently ordered 2 t-shirts, albeit as two separate orders due to non-availability of size in one of them, therefore could not cash in on the discount. Perhaps was too excited to get my hands on a tbhp t-shirt that I could not wait anymore.

One is with teambhp logo and other is a LTD one. The quality seems genuinely good and the fit thankfully is fine as well.

I hope to see a LOVE CARS LIVE CARS variant soon to complete the set.
Avalanche2409 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2018, 17:21   #125
BHPian

Had ordered and received M size black t-shirt a couple of months back. The black is not the low quality faded black, but more inclined towards vanta black colour :P.
Great fitting and quality materials. I am not an online purchaser when it comes to clothes, but I am thoroughly impressed quality-wise.

To mods/members : If anyone could specify the brands this manufacturer creates t-shirts for or could connect me with the same, I'd like to extend my buying relationship and order more for myself and other family members (outside Team-BHP designs).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by sharktale : 14th April 2018 at 17:27. Reason: grammar
sharktale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2018, 22:25   #126
BHPian

I have a couple of questions regarding a Store Order and am wondering if anyone could help me out with it.

1. I assume I should create a new login with a new email address. But when I do this, the Captcha text box doesn't display the text. Nor does the audio play. Is this only happening to me? Or is a bug?

2. I am looking to buy 2 hoodies and a keychain. Maybe a t-shirt as well. Can the order be delivered to an International (Germany) address? Or only to an Indian address?

Thanks in advance.
VaidhiR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2018, 09:50   #127
BHPian

Please use the following code reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN. It is case sensitive. You may want to copy/paste it.

According to http://store.team-bhp.com/shipping-info/

"Shipping to any address in India is FREE. International shipping is not available at this time."
hok kolorob is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th May 2018, 17:23   #128
Senior - BHPian

Rehan, bought one of the tees. Awesome quality. Want to buy a few more, waiting for the customised version. Please let us know on the likely dates.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2018, 10:32   #129
BHPian

Did buy a black Drive T shirt few months back and hardly washed them 6-7 times the colour is now fading towards brown. Is this a one off problem or is a common trend among these tees. Love the quality of the tees and am few buying more.
varunanb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2018, 11:29   #130
BHPian

Any plans of introducing new colors like Blue, Grey with/without TBHP handles?
cags is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th June 2018, 18:06   #131
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
When are the T shirts with tbhp handles coming ?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatmakar View Post
Any news on the custom t-shirts?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Want to buy a few more, waiting for the customised version.
At the last few stages of R&D for this. Will post here soon... (sweating / smiling emoticon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatmakar View Post
Also I vaguely remember a post about some refund in terms of team bhp store gift vouchers to folks who had initially purchased t-shirts in sets of 2/3 or higher numbers before the discounts were introduced. Will it happen?
Yes absolutely. However, we're planning to time it with the launch of new designs -- that way you guys can use the coupons right away, rather than forgetting about them / having to use them on existing products.

Please reply to your order email if you'd like it before that and we'll send a coupon across!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktale View Post
Great fitting and quality materials. I am not an online purchaser when it comes to clothes, but I am thoroughly impressed quality-wise.
Glad to hear that - thanks!

Would prefer not to share the additional details you've asked for - hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaidhiR View Post
1. I assume I should create a new login with a new email address. But when I do this, the Captcha text box doesn't display the text. Nor does the audio play. Is this only happening to me? Or is a bug?
Sorry about this. It was fixed the day after you posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunanb View Post
Did buy a black Drive T shirt few months back and hardly washed them 6-7 times the colour is now fading towards brown. Is this a one off problem or is a common trend among these tees. Love the quality of the tees and am few buying more.
Yikes! First report I've heard of this. Could you please reply to your order email with more details? I'll look into it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cags View Post
Any plans of introducing new colors like Blue, Grey with/without TBHP handles?
Yes, those would be top picks for the new colours - though no timeline has been set as yet.
Rehaan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th June 2018, 20:02   #132
BHPian

Is there any plan to introduce Team-BHP Polo T-shirts? I wish to get the same, but option is not there. Although round necks are good, somehow I prefer the Polos!
Subby is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2018, 14:48   #133
BHPian

Hi Rehaan,

Any plans to launch these T-shirts for kids, lets say, for age groups, 2-10/12/14?
My 2.5 year old daughter is already showing signs of a future BHP'ian and would be happy if she has her own official gear soon!
Thanks!

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th October 2018 at 18:12. Reason: Adding a space.
GypsyKing_775 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th October 2018, 11:29   #134
Senior - BHPian

Rehaan, any update for us on the customised tees? I want to order a few more but waiting for the customised ones. If there is going to be a delay, kindly lets us know, I could order from the current stock.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2018, 18:11   #135
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
Is there any plan to introduce Team-BHP Polo T-shirts?
Am keen to add these, though no timeline has been fixed as yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyKing_775 View Post
Any plans to launch these T-shirts for kids,lets say, for age groups, 2-10/12/14?
Unfortunately, not at the moment (sizing is a real challenge). However, a surprising number of people have asked for stuff for their little-BHPians, so I'm keeping my eyes open for options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
Rehaan, any update for us on the customised tees? I want to order a few more but waiting for the customised ones. If there is going to be a delay, kindly lets us know, I could order from the current stock.
Arjun, it might be worth your while to hold on till next month.
Rehaan is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed