Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2018, 13:42   #46
BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Thank you so much Team BHP. I just ordered 4.

My V3.0 hoodies are "L" size and are a great fit for me. I ordered "M" for the T-shirts considering that they are a bit longer than market and I like my T-shirst to finish at waist height. Hope this gamble works.
As per the excel table shared, I am somewhere in between M & L range.

My request for new colors in next quarter are :-
1. Anthracite Grey
2. Earthy Tones (can refer few shades from the Royal Enfield T-shirt ranges)

Thanks Again,
Rajat
rajatmakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 18:05   #47
BHPian

re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Hello All,

Ordered it yesterday & received it today itself! This was quick

Can't wait to try this V6
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-ltr_tbhp.jpg

-surjaonwheelz
5'8" 66kgs
surjaonwheelz is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 19:41   #48
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Rehaan and the powers that be, for adding the Team-BHP t-shirts to list of Team-BHP merchandise! Been waiting for a long time for this! Absolutely love ‘em! The material feels soft and I could wear them all day long and even sleep in them too

I’m 5’9” and 82kgs light. The size XL fits perfectly for me. The length of the t-shirt suits me just fine. I ordered four of them - black & white Team-BHP, Live to Drive and Live To Ride. Can’t help showing ‘em off!

I really liked the attention to detail, like the Team-BHP speedo logo on the LHS:
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-9.jpg

Here’s me in the Team-BHP 2018 Spring Summer Collection:

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-1.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-2.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-5.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-6.jpg

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-8.jpg

Don't go by the grumpy face, I'm actually very happy; there just seems to be a disconnect between the brain and the facial muscles
IronH4WK is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 19:56   #49
BHPian

Any chance of getting a custom sized one? I'm bigger than 3XL(seen the sizing chart).
determinism is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 20:32   #50
BHPian

Excellent job. Very well done. Just a small request though. Please add some collared T-shirts as well and some more colour options would be nice. Overall
Carpainter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 07:46   #51
BHPian

Ordered my set of 'Live to Drive' and 'Live to Ride', Monday afternoon and the package was on my desk by Tuesday afternoon! Kudos TBhp, you are faster than Amazon and Flipkart!

Absolutely love the t-shirts, the quality of the print is superb, the material is soft, feels durable and the attention to details is impeccable - as expected. Looking forward to more designs and colors in the future and I do agree with the other Bhpians, you should offer customizing options. Not too many (as it would be a logistical nightmare), just the option of putting the handle name would suffice for me!

PS: As and when you add the customizing options for the t-shirts, could you also re-introduce a limited run of customizing Coffee mugs? I love the mugs and I missed ordering it the first time. I really want to order a set with my wife's name on one and my handle on the other. She'll be really happy.

Last edited by Porschefire : 24th January 2018 at 07:46. Reason: Paragraph spacing :)
Porschefire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 08:07   #52
BHPian

Team-BHP Official Gear : T-Shirts

Ordered on Monday. Got it on Tuesday. Amazingly soft and the fit is bloody perfect. It feels like it was made to measure! Just a little tummy makes it look a tad bit tight but that is something I have to lose! Nevertheless waiting for more colours, options, customisation options so I can get some more!

Yes, I too would love the coffee mug with the name/handle. Please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefire View Post
PS: As and when you add the customizing options for the t-shirts, could you also re-introduce a limited run of customizing Coffee mugs? I love the mugs and I missed ordering it the first time. I really want to order a set with my wife's name on one and my handle on the other. She'll be really happy.
GranvilleDsouza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 14:02   #53
BHPian

Wow, got my pair of t-shirts yesterday. Superb quality and fit. Thanks team bhp for the the t-shirts.

Last edited by drbones : 24th January 2018 at 14:04.
drbones is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 14:57   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjaonwheelz View Post
Hello All,

Ordered it yesterday & received it today itself! This was quick

Can't wait to try this V6
Attachment 1720154

-surjaonwheelz
5'8" 66kgs
Ordered not one but two! Surprisingly, the black one feels slightly smaller in size. It's a tad tighter at shoulders, resulting in a crew fit (shorter sleeves). Both are V6 by the way. The minimalist URL seems to be the least popular choice as per comments in this thread. As the name suggests, I wanted it to be minimalist! It looks good though, initial impression is good, attention to detail is nice. I feel the blacks will run out of stock sooner...

LTR
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-ltr_v6.jpg

Minimalist URL
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-url_m.jpg

--surjaonwheelz
A bit shy to share my grinning face!
surjaonwheelz is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 16:46   #55
BHPian

Wow that's wonderful Rehaan, have ordered two for me one black with the LTD lines and the other one was V3 white yesterday around 3 PM and surprisingly got it delivered today at around lunch time. Hats off to you for the logistics and faster delivery of the shipment. Would try both once I reach home. Looking at the stuff it looks really good and premium.

Keep it up Rehaan. Keep bringing products like this.

Cheers

Subrata
Max63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 17:36   #56
BHPian

Ordered a "Live to Ride" T-Shirt and received the same today. Initial findings (or initial review in our terms)

1. Fabric quality is excellent. It is soft and pliable and not like the cheap stuff the t-shirts you find around malls or local shops
2. The print quality is excellent and seems like it will easily last a long time.
3. The size is perfect for me ... Ordered a 3XL ... I am 6'1" and weigh around 90kg and fits to my satisfaction ... A 2XL would also have done but I prefer loose fitting clothes so this is ideal for me
4. The attention to detail in the redline stitching is excellent and so is the little red tag on the sleeve

Love it!!! Thanks Team-BHP
anand.shankar82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 19:08   #57
BHPian

Received my LTD: Lines(V8 as per the tag) this afternoon. Coming Friday being a public holiday, the office attire for next Friday is all set to flaunt Team-BHP T-shirt & hoodie together with coffee mug in hand and hanging key chain off the drawer. Here's a quick review of the T-shirt:

What I liked:

1. 'Faaaaaaast' delivery from Mumbai to Gurgaon. Total clock from payment till item receipt - ~44 hours dash. What's more important is that this trend has been consistent over the time (sticker set, keychain set, coffee mug and now the T. Not applicable to the customized hoodie v3 though).

2. Perfect black shade.

3. Super soft and high quality fabric. Yes, one has to touch it since pictures can't speak of it.

4. The stitching and printing is 'zero' error. No lose dangling threads either.

5. The soft fabric has resulted in a perfect & a comfy fit T. I am a 6 feeter with slim/skinny built hovering 68 kg (get good mileage ) and L size did well as with hoodie v3.

6. With all these, IMO the pricing sounds apt too since this includes logistics & handling as well.

What I didn't like:

1. Nothing.

Thanks again for coming up with such a lovely official gear.

On a side note, today also marked delivery of my first ever dashcam(Transcend DrivePro 230), so let me unbox it now.

Between, wear nice, look gracious, drive happy & safe!
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-ltd_nohonking.jpg  

Last edited by Nohonking : 24th January 2018 at 19:15. Reason: typo check
Nohonking is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 10:49   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post

Big thanks to Team-BHP! Wonderful merchandise!

I placed an order for Live to Drive (Lines) 'S' size T-shirt couple of minutes back

Feeling very excited!
Yippee, I received the package yesterday.

Why am I so excited? Team-BHP had sent a V6 (M) White Hoodie along with the T-shirt

I've been part of this wonderful community since 2013, providing little inputs to the Baleno & Ritz threads.

I'm so so so overwhelmed by this gesture.

Once again, Big Thanks to Team-BHP.
Attached Thumbnails
Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-package.jpg  

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-surprise.jpg  

Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)-ltd.jpg  

Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 11:03   #59
Senior - BHPian

I placed request for my Tee two days ago. Am tracking the package now ! Hope to wear it over the Republic day weekend drive !

Keeping fingers crossed for delivery by today evening !
i74js is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2018, 11:32   #60
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Rehaan and team. I have just placed my order. Looking forward.

Have ordered L. If it fits well, then I am going to place an order for a few more.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed