Team-BHP - Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/195630-happy-14th-birthday-team-bhp-heres-your-gift-new-road-safety-forum-6.html)

Happy 14th B'Day to Team BHP and a big shoutout to the Moderators in keeping the forum true to its purpose all along the way.

Great initiative with the Road Safety Forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4356506)

****by improving infrastructure & education.*****

:thumbs up, Cannot agree more, improving the infrastructure may not be something we could handle but educating everyone regarding Road Safety is certainly something that Team BHP can do a very fine job of.

Happy 14th birthday to internet's one of the best forums! Thanks to all the moderators and people behind the scene for maintaining the quality of this forum for 14 years which is by no means is an easy task.

Happy 14th Team BHP 😎
What's the best way to celebrate our beloved team's birthday on valentine's day? Just take your car out for a long drive to heritage transport museum and gift her ambient lighting with Illuminated door sill guards!
Live to drive 👍

Happy 14th Birthday Team-BHP. After joining this forum two years back, I am definitely a safer driver :thumbs up

Happy Birthday T-BHP.

Today is the day your inception took place to only (& only) share the knowledge to Automotive community. In the process you have set a benchmark that can never be breached. May your wings span wider & wider.

Sincere thanks & gratitude's to all the moderators to maintain the standards consistently over the years, for which this community is known for. Hats off to your dedication.

Many thanks for starting the new forums.

Happy 14th Birthday Team-BHP.

After joining this community and its inclination towards safety, I have became a safer driver and rider.

I will only say one thing on this wonderful day. Thank You Team-BHP.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4356505)
Our beloved Team-BHP has now spent 14 valentine's days with us :thumbs up.

Congratulations to the Team-BHP team for building the community and keeping the forum enjoyable for all these years

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4356506)
clap:
The only way we can truly improve safety on our roads is by improving infrastructure & education.

Many BHPians do meets, why not think and plan for some real community work where road safety is emphasized?Getting out in the field should also create some impact I guess.

I've never ventured into something like this before but this is just my thought and will be glad to participate if there are enough volunteers and leaders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sudeepg (Post 4357005)
Many BHPians do meets, why not think and plan for some real community work where road safety is emphasized?Getting out in the field should also create some impact I guess.

I've never ventured into something like this before but this is just my thought and will be glad to participate if there are enough volunteers and leaders.

Sounds like a great plan. I would definitely be interested to do my bit by spreading the awareness in the society. Please consider my participation if this initiative kicks off

Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP!!
I could see you getting young by the day over the past 6-years but personally couldn't wish you all these years due to the lack of my membership. So here it is. A long overdue from my side. Apologies for that.

First of all, my sincere thanks to the moderators and the Distinguished BHPians for making the forum better day by day. Really appreciate your attempt in making the forum members and visitors aware of the road safety. Really a return gift for all of us at Team-BHP's 14th Birthday!

I know, I sound silly, but this indeed is a mate which has been by my side over the goods and odds over the past couple of years. Team-BHP infact is a car encyclopedia for all of us but I personally share a special bond with Team-BHP which none of them in my family and friends couldn't understand and probably never will. My mom is like kinda cursing me for being so active on Team-BHP while my dad is on my side (he's an active follower of Team-BHP!).

Team-BHP is much more than an ordinary forum as friends of mine say (or rather discard it to my haste). It's a family away from family for me. It's been a mentor to me in many ways one can think of and my dad thanks Team-BHP for that.

Before Team-BHP came into my life, I was a different guy altogether. Now, it's a different story from before. I had a knack for writing but I never came out. But it's due to the Team-BHP that my dream came true. It's a platform for all the people like us to showcase what we truly are. I'm indeed proud of it and will always be. Team-BHP has taught me a lot about life and cars.

Team-BHP has got a big hand in all my firsts; my first ever car review on Blogger, my first ever video review on YouTube, turning an average Joe to a newbie DIY guy, to explore the places unknown to me and I can go on.

Thanks a lot, Team-BHP for helping me realise what I want to do in my life. No matter what, you'll be an inseperable part of my life (unless I do something stupid and the mods oust me!). Here's to many more happy Birthdays and valentine's days with the Team-BHP :)

P.S: Team-BHP will be my first love and valentine forever.

Happy Birthday T-BHP, you taught us more than anyone else about cars !! Happy and proud to be part of it.

A rare double this... Turns Fourteen on the Fourteenth !:thumbs up

In terms of what it is, possibly the only forum where a Hyundai EON to a Bugatti Veyron and a Maruti Eight-Hundred to a Rolls Royce Drophead share screenspace with the same amount of fervor and acceptance !!!

Keep the tyres rolling and the needles turning !!!

Best wishes on clocking yet another successful year and turning 14clap:

Thanks,
C_

Happy birthday to Team-BHP, an integral part of our lives !

Happy Birthday to Team Bhp. Keep it up !

Thank you to the TBHP team for the effort and passion you put into this forum.

Best wishes and many happy returns of the day.

I want to make use of this occasion to thank TEAM-BHP and its members, for this amazing contribution. Simply amazing and uplifting this site is clap: