Team-BHP - Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/195630-happy-14th-birthday-team-bhp-heres-your-gift-new-road-safety-forum-7.html)

Happy birthday TBHP! I feel proud to be associated for 10 years now, it feels like yesterday when I got the membership confirmation and what a journey it has been. Most importantly the knowledge base the members bring on the table on a variety of topics. Not a single day has gone by not logging in :)

Happy birthday Team BHP, many happy returns of the day to the most informative and well moderated forum I have ever participated in.

oh wow! This Oct it'll be 10 years since I signed up to be a member here :)

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and what a wonderful gift for all. I am sure this section will play a vital role especially for non-members who frequent Team-BHP to check the reviews of cars they plan to buy. And I hope this can get everyone's attention and see that the cars we get from now on will come atleast with the basic safety features.

Kudos and keep revving!

Happy Birthday TBHP. Happy to be a part of this automotive journey.
What a wonderful return gift, all the members got.
Its a good thing, the focus of the Indian automotive sector is slowly but surely shifting to safety instead of latest gizmos present in a vehicle. I have got a lot of knowledge from this amazing forum and I am sure the new section on Road Safety will be no less informative.

Heartiest Congratulations Team-BHP on the 14th Birthday. I am honored to be a part of such a great forum that has not only shaped my understanding of cars but also made me a much better driver. And launching Road Safety forum couldn't have come on a better day. Thank you Mods for maintaining the high standards of this forum and looking forward to continue to contribute to and learn from Team-BHP for many many more years to come.

Happy 14th on the 14th TBHP! What an occasion! I'd go as far as to say we've no parallels and it's the result of our struggle to keep high standards, and a beacon for others to match up to. With such growth, it's quite normal a few slips creep in but i do believe our time tested SOPs will ably take care of it. A big shout out to the Team for what they've given us & keeps going stronger.

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

Brilliant initiative GTO. The safety forum is an excellent theme for the 14th anniversary of this Forum.

Keep revving.

Happy Birthday to the most sacred website on the internet :)

Wish us all greater success as we keep munching more miles (years)

It's that time of the year when..

the roses are red..

the violets are blue..

it's Team-BHP's birthday..

and we all love you..

Happy birthday TEAM-BHP!! :Cheering:

Brilliant initiative GTO, the Road Safety Forum is really helpful.
Happy 14th Birthday Team Bhp.

Happy birthday dear Team-BHP. This is the only forum which I am a member of and I am lovin' it!
Oh almost forgot.. Happy Valentine's to everyone !

Wishing Team BHP a Very Happy Birthday #14 clap:

GTO & Mod Team - this is a great initiative :thumbs up

At a time when road travel has increased very significantly in our country, I hope we have more and more people following safe/disciplined driving practices and being ambassadors of safety by helping more people follow suit. These forums are a great enabler in that direction.

Happy 14th Birthday to most informative forum on any topic - Team-BHP and wishing many more years ahead.

Happy 14th Birthday T-BHP, been hooked for last 12 years. Road Safety Forum is a welcome must have addition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4356506)
clap:
The only way we can truly improve safety on our roads is by improving infrastructure & education.
Let's use this section to educate ourselves & others around us.
Happy 14th! :)

One suggestion is to discourage threads which gives knowledge about violating safety norms and justifications for violations.