Team-BHP - Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/195630-happy-14th-birthday-team-bhp-heres-your-gift-new-road-safety-forum-9.html)

A bit late to post. But it's better to be late than never.

Happy 14th birthday Team-BHP, and Congratulations everyone for making it the best Indian automobile forum of all time. clap:

Well, Team-BHP has always been a very important part of my life. Those who know me well know how many times I've tried before I finally got the ticket to this forum. And I'll have to admit, this forum has turned me into a responsible driver/rider from a reckless teenager. Wishing you tons of success in future Team-BHP. Proud to be a member!

Regards,
Swapnil

Happy 14th Birthday. and wishing for many more to come. Proud to be a part of this family.

Happy Birthday to our beloved Forum " Team-BHP ". Our forum has grown extensively in these 14 years.

" Road Safety " forum is a warm welcome for all of us. Thanks a lot Moderators !

Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP!

Proud to be a part of this prestigious forum.

A belated happy 14th Birthday to Team Bhp on 14th of Feb ! Glad to be a part of this forum ! Cheers to us

Belated Happy Birthday to Team-BHP. Wishing for many more milestones to come. "Road Safety" forum was a much needed addition to Team-BHP.

Congratulation to everyone for making this such a prestigious forum! A BIG shout out to the moderators for the amazing work that they are doing.

Super Proud to be a part of this ever growing family!

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4356505)

Hello Team,

Wishing this community a very Happy Birthday! Our beloved Team-BHP has now spent 14 valentine's days with us :thumbs up.

Congratulations & Best wishes ..it's really a big occasion celebrating 14th birth anniversary of TEAM-BHP! And belated Happy Birthday to GTO...!!

(In my calculation, however, it's 15th BIRTHDAY, 1st birthday being 14th Feb'2004, just a thought!!)

A Road Safety Forum is really a welcome approach! In my humble opinion, without hurting anyone, I feel one of the biggest reason of our bad road safety records is our immature and reckless mindset which is more a cultural issue than anything else.

1. We usually don't respect ourselves on the road. Helmet, seat-belts, worn-out tyres, unsafe vehicles, over-crowded school-vans/autos...you just count.

2. We usually don't respect others on the road. Endless honking, ignoring by-passers at zebra-crossing, jumping signals, over-speeding in crowded place..

What is required is a disciplined citizen, with defined and predictable manners. Let's try hard in creating one..right from our home, neighbors and offices!

Happy 14th birthday Team BHPclap: and thanks mods for adding new safety forum :thumbs up. It’s a great thought and goes to show the core principles of our community.

I saw the new section on reveal day before seeing this announcement thread as I was logged in through mobile. It made me grin just as spirited cornering does. Here’s how it looked.

Happy 14th Birthday, Team-BHP! Here's your gift - A new 'Road Safety' forum-aff2cfc5c3054707a60be7de155be539.jpeg

Belated Birthday wishes to T-BHP. Very glad to be a part of this esteemed forum.

A separate "Road Safety Forum" is an essential one.

Belated Birthday wishes Team BHP. Loved the new initiative.

Regards

Happy 14th Birthday TeamBHP, many congratulation and my sincere thanks to all the people who work tirelessly to maintain this community (not forum). Here's to many more joyful and interactive years to come clap:

Wishing team BHP and all members a very happy 14th Birthday. The birthday coincides with my return from ship after 6 months where no internet is available for browsing. My gift for the birthday is to return back home and be able to reconnect with our beloved forum clap: !!
proud to be a team bhpian!

A very happy 14th to all the team members. The impact Team-BHP has had on the automotive scene in India is unmatched. This will only continue to grow. Road safety is the need of the hour with so many people taking to roads and vehicle sales soaring high. Kudos to the team for the new initiative.

Live to Drive and Drive Safe :)

Wishing Team-BHP and all friends a very Happy Birthday!
Though I am a silent member on this forum, but this forum has taught me a lot about cars, traffic rules, industry,.... and list goes on. There is not even a single day when I do not visit this forum. This forum refreshes me after a busy day at work.
Thank you everyone for your contribution on this forum!

A belated “ Many happy returns of the day” Team BHP, keep up the good work on motoring, automotive, and like minded people in their Quest to gain more knowledge in this domain.
Best wishes!!