Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2018, 23:21   #166
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Attachment 1802200
Had read this article the very day it was published in Brand Equity supplement of the Wednesday's issue. But I am sorry for the late response.

We all are proud that teambhp.com has been able to withstand all the currents and cross currents, always standing out as a fiercely independent automobile forum. During the past full decade that I was associated with it, never has any automaker's influence, even in any minor way swayed the views expressed here and the stand taken by members and mods. The forum has always been out of bounds for any such undue influence/s.

The ET supplement has very well chronicled and documented teambhp.com.
A big congratulations to Rushabh and team and all members.

Last edited by anjan_c2007 : 7th October 2018 at 23:46.
anjan_c2007 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2018, 07:19   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Attachment 1802200
@GTO, I read this article with pride. It is really amazing how Team-BHP.com has come a long way, with single minded focus by each of the members.
BurningHeart is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2018, 23:39   #168
BHPian

I have a strong believe that T-Bhp has surpassed the stature of Consumer Reports when it comes to automobiles. S
Kuldeep31 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2018, 13:13   #169
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Well Done Team BHP. Congratulations

The TBHP Train is firmly on the tracks and cannot be derailed by influence!

The other wonderful thing of TBHP is that, it a major source for historical or significant automotive content of the auto scene in India.

Keep up the great work TBHP

Cheers

KPS
KPS is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 28th October 2018, 12:28   #170
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

It was a good article. And I liked the fact that it was greatly appreciated, that as TBHP, we dont like AD’s and hence, cannot be “bought”. It syncs with my own sense of idealism. And that’s why I like TBHP.
shankar.balan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st October 2018, 12:05   #171
BHPian

Brilliant to see this coverage on ET. Really proud to be a part of this community and kudos to GTO and the Team!
Memphis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2018, 21:38   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadguy25 View Post
That is a wonderful picture. Standing tall.
In ext version of the article, he may do that famous Epic Split of Van Damme.
By the way, very precise and up to the points article.
mykal shoemaker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2018, 17:03   #173
PVS
BHPian

Nicely written article, and hats off to the team bhp community, specifically the moderators for having kept T-BHP, the way it is. I have learnt quite a lot from T-BHP, and hope to keep learning, and giving back in whatever little way I can!

Keep it up @GTO - and the team!!!
PVS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2018, 11:51   #174
Senior - BHPian

Accidentally came across this article in www.thenewsminute.com. It's a three-year-old article. However, this article is not mentioned in any of our thread.

Born out of love for cars and hate for the 'corrupt' automotive media, meet Team-BHP.

Quote:
The internet has been a boon for many and Team-BHP is one of those who benefited from the internet-generation wanting to know more about their cars. The website is monitored by a group of automobile aficionados who have been brutally honest about the industry and its products over the past decade. The first Team-BHP forum discussions did not receive the 2 million visitors the website receives on a monthly basis now.
Full Article.
SJM1214 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 24th December 2018, 14:41   #175
BHPian

A well written article and to the point. My love for team-bhp is based on 3 facts.
  • Its unbiased
  • Its a forum for the car-lovers by car-lovers
  • There is enough information on anything and everything about vehicles & more

Though I don't contribute much, the amount of knowledge I have gained over the years simply reading the posts is unbelievable, to the extent that my family & friends believe am as good an auto monkey as I am a code monkey. I know for a fact I am not, but that's the difference regular reading of team-bhp articles makes. I can rattle of a few jargon or make sense of the conversation when real auto geeks speak !

And finally we get to know the name & face behind the GTO moniker :-). Keep it up Team-BHP !

Last edited by SR-71 : 24th December 2018 at 14:42.
SR-71 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2018, 22:32   #176
BHPian

Can someone please post a pdf file of the Brand Equity article. I want to share it across all my Whatsapp groups and I need a really clear downloadable image or pdf file to do so. Earlier this month, on a holiday for a family function, I wore my customized TeamBhp Tshirt(s) with pride. It was amazing how many relatives (and people I did not know) came up to me who were aware of TeamBhp and were obviously envious of the tshirts.

OT: Can we get some customised tshirts where the teambhp logo / LTD is more prominently displayed.

Thanks.
AMKAM is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th December 2018, 18:29   #177
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKAM View Post
Can someone please post a pdf file of the Brand Equity article.
Here's the link, if you want to try saving/printing to PDF.

https://brandequity.economictimes.in...m-bhp/65958215

Quote:
Earlier this month, on a holiday for a family function, I wore my customized TeamBhp Tshirt(s) with pride. It was amazing how many relatives (and people I did not know) came up to me who were aware of TeamBhp and were obviously envious of the tshirts.

Quote:
Can we get some customised tshirts where the teambhp logo / LTD is more prominently displayed.
All designs are personalizable, including the older ones - some of which have more prominent branding!
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th August 2021, 16:26   #178
BHPian

Got to read this now only. Learning and understanding a lot of stuff over here. Do continue the good work.

Regards,
Anees
Anees_Offl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th August 2021, 01:37   #179
BHPian

I’ve been an avid follower of this forum for over a decade and a half. I can’t explain the pride I felt to become a member or wear a tee with my handle printed on it or have the stickers on my car. The authenticity, the camaraderie and the say-it-like-you-see-it attitude of the members is unparalleled.
I’m sure I echo the sentiments of other members when I say it feels like a personal win to see mainstream media recognise TBHP.
Creators and moderators - a big thank you! For many of us, you’ve changed, shaped and defined our automotive experience.
GreyNomad is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2023, 12:54   #180
BHPian

Wow, missed this article all this while I have been here, really proud at being a part of this forum.
Kudos to all the moderators for keeping the forum at the high standards that has enabled it to receive recognition from the mainstream media.
AlphaLamb is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks