Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2018, 18:46   #76
BHPian

Re: Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article

The unbiased nature of this forum is something which is much appreciated, by many.
I am sure there would have been many temptations on the way to dilute those which would have consumed lesser men. So the fact that Team-Bhp has remained true to its principles, especially in this day and age, is a testament of its leadership.

I wish and hope that it remains the same. More power to that.
Mohan Mathew A is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 18:52   #77
BHPian

Congratulations ...GTO and team.
Visiting the team BHP website is my daily evening ritual over the last several years. A truly unique community.
Keep up the excellent work
docsr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 19:43   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations GTO and team. Wonderful to see such an article. In today's world where every single online media is biased in someway or the other, huge shout out to Team-Bhp for steadfastly maintaining the unbiased nature. Definitely not an easy thing to do.
Rajeevraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:24   #79
BHPian

You guys do an amazing job, keeping the forum the way it is. What is truly remarkable is that quality has definitely improved which is hard, even to maintain the same as an organization grows in it self is difficult but you guys have achieved the impossible. Seriously kudos to GTO, founding members, moderators, and to all the active users who keep sharing valuable information.

I have had the privilege to be an observer to the platform since '08 (when i absolutely didnt know anything about cars) and I have learnt a lot in these last 10 years thanks solely to this platform, but I still am a long way away from any of you gentleman.

It's a great community to be a part of, glad its getting its due recognition.

Last edited by kilireddy0 : 26th September 2018 at 20:25. Reason: spelling
kilireddy0 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:30   #80
BHPian

GTO, Hats off to your commitment and attitude

The quality of this forum is such that it influences much more than just automotive decisions for individuals now

I am yet to come across any other forum that is as well moderated as Team-Bhp. It is this, that ensures the unmatched quality of the content on the forum

Keep up the great work and continue to Shine :-)
amit_2025 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:40   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Attachment 1802200
So proud to be part of Team BHP.

Yes it feels a big deal to be part of it whether the mass market likes it or not. In days to come, people might update Team BHP membership on their CVs.
jayram.r is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:50   #82
BHPian

Appreciation much deserved, GTO and team. Feel proud to be part of a forum with NO equals in our country. Great going guys, Congratulations.
flyboy747 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:50   #83
BHPian

Congratulations to GTO and mods all over the world! It is one thing starting a community with core principles, but to sustain it for such a long time takes considerable effort, interest and hard work. Hats off to you folks. I am a big fan of you guys and feel privileged to be a part of this forum. The content is just top notch and is only getting better with time.
anuragbagur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 20:54   #84
BHPian

Quote:
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section
I had read about automakers not allowed to advertise in TBHP somewhere in the forum and how ads are monitored and blocked. However while I was outside India I could see ads from automakers of their portfolio. Attaching a few screenshots.

Not an expert on Google adsense, but probably the geo-location based filters might need some tweaks.
Attached Thumbnails
Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article-capture1.jpg  

Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article-capture2.jpg  

Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article-capture3.jpg  

Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article-capture4.jpg  

nerd1200 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 21:03   #85
BHPian

For those who prefer reading the web version of the article, here you go: https://brandequity.economictimes.in...m-bhp/65958215
gk1234 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 21:12   #86
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Great to see this article in mainstream print media, Congratulations GTO & Mod team for making TBHP such a great forum & community for India.

Proud to be part of this community.
NPV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 21:18   #87
BHPian

Quote:

Here's the original pic used in the article. With my two favourite steeds...

So this is how GTO looks like . Amazing Snap. Rock solid posture conveying the rooted fundamentals of this forum.

The pull of the threads is unexplainable. I keep the pages open all day browsing through the wealth of information. And when i am done with the fresh pages, I go through some of the old pages all over again.

And folks who catch me checking out team-bhp just think that I am buying a car. Are you buying a car they ask, these non-car (and bike) aficionados. Yes I quip on a silent note, one every minute. Alas..! they would never understand.
sandx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 21:37   #88

Congratulations to the entire Team-BHP! The statistics seem absolutely stunning. It is perhaps the stringent admission system that keeps the forum clean and content-rich. I still have friends who got their registration unaccepted, but still discuss and visit the forum quite frequently; this is something quite unusual and commendable.

advvenkat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 21:49   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Recognition in print media is nothing in comparison to what we actually are as a forum. The hoardes of membership request alone is testimony to the unquestionable credibility of the forum.

I for one, have got better services at service centres just by being a member of this forum. The print media is far behind for the reputation we carry. Far behind. They are still playing the catching up game.

Really proud to be a member of this forum. Great work GTO and the pride of mods.
dhanushmenon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2018, 22:00   #90
BHPian

Well done and congratulations. I believe such recognitions are long overdue. It is truly a herculean task to keep up the quality of the content and the efforts behind the scenes are tremendous. Well done and a big thank you again!

On the advertisement note, I came across the attached ad just now while reading this thread. I am on my mobile, location is Netherlands if that adds any value.

Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article-screenshot_20180926182056.png
dileepcm is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks