Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2018, 10:29   #106
BHPian

Re: Love, War & Team-BHP : Economic Times Article

Hearty congratulations to the support team, Mods and the members for maintaining the quality of the community.

This
Quote:
less than 10% of registrations meet these guidelines
has been highlighted and kept for Boss/Wifey whenever they say that I'm useless.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 1st October 2018 at 15:59. Reason: edited
Moto_Hill is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 10:36   #107
BHPian

Congratulations and take a bow GTO and team. First thing I should admit that I am addicted to this forum. Other than my work in semiconductor industry, the only other thing which I do is read team bhp.

In my friend circle, many have told they have been rejected membership and they wonder what is more important : their fluency is English language or their willingness to share their opinion and experience with cars ?

Its tough for me to reply them. I give examples where there are long posts from members without writing Shakespearean English. Its not trying to be a snob, but to bring everyone on a single platform and maintaining quality of the posts and forum is a real tough job unless moderators are not strict enough.

However, they don't agree with me. I know that granting membership is not an English language proficiency test, but there are other factors too which an aspiring member must comply with. I hope people understand that and keep appreciating the values and path this great forum has followed over years.
livetodrive is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 11:01   #108
Senior - BHPian

What an article GTO. Hats off to you and other mods for the efforts in making the forum the most unbiased and envy for the print media and the auto makers. Thanks for also getting me addicted to the forum (the forum is the first page I open when I start my day).

The effect the forum has on me is that my office colleagues call me the TBHP guy.

Keep continuing the good work Rush and team. Wholeheartedly support the forum
ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 11:28   #109
BHPian

Hearty congratulations to GTO/ The Moderator Team / DBHPians / and all the Team Bhpians for their role. Strict rules, alert mods who are stickler to those rules, has made the forum well known in Social media.
And thanks to mods for their pin-pointing some punctuation errors in my earlier posts.
All in all,it has been a great experience and all the best Team BHP.
virgopal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 11:51   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats to the entire team out here on TBHP. Well deserved article.

I came across TBHP when I was looking for few accessories for my Swift and knew this will be one place for all my automotive queries and that didn't disappoint. A simple alloy upgrade turned out to add more accessories on to my car, all thanks to the wonderful contributions from fellow members .

Moreover, I managed to find few of my old school friends here on TBHP too (Thanks for that as well) .

Please continue with the same level of moderation which is why TBHP is on top! Even auto manufacturers fail to provide the same level of dedication on a consistent level. Glad to be part of this elite group.
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 12:06   #111
BHPian

GTO and rest of the Team-BHP team, this is indeed a proud moment for all of us. Hats off to the leaders who have taken this to this stage
The beauty of this forum is whatever you need to know you get it here. Cars, bikes, Food, Books ..I mean everything !
Not a day goes by for me without scanning through the forum !

Keep up the great work and wishing many more greater accomplishments to the team!
srikrishna717 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 12:24   #112
BHPian

I know of non-gear heads accessing TBhp purely for the travelogues. Speaks volumes of the quality and quantity, both, which is in abundance on the forum. I am also sure that almost 70-80% of the registered FMs must be accessing the forum daily though would be nice to get a view on this stat!
Hells Bells is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 12:30   #113
BHPian

Yahoo, Rediff, Myspace, Orkut just a few websites to name which had peak attention during their time and gone unnoticed now.

And there is an another giant called Team-BHP which is growing stronger y-o-y with increasing users and viewers.

A proud member of this forum and wishing many more successful years. Hightime that I update my resume with a special skill as "Member of Team-BHP forum"!

Regards,
-Badri
Full_Minchingu is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 13:20   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks guys!

Love for cars, war with any brand that tries to mess with our content. We have had probably 50 wars publicly on the forum, and I've had perhaps 500 wars offline defending our content and its authenticity.

I would change that to "the forum will not exist without the cars". We are dependent on the auto makers for nothing. Neither do they pay our bills (as we've blocked car ads), nor are we dependent on them for media cars (we are fully capable of sourcing them ourselves).

Here's the original pic used in the article. With my two favourite steeds...
Attachment 1802201
Congratulations GTO. Indeed, a great forum for any petrol head. Since, i have been through two faulty prodcts, a tractor and sedan recently, i can surely vouch for Team-Bhp as the only forum where i thought of posting about them. Keep up the good work.

Not using the Web 3.0 architecture, yet so successful, proves quality is what matters.
shravan2k2 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 13:49   #115
BHPian

Yet another feather in the already studded cap I would say......My go to place for all auto queries, and at least true in my case, serves as a perfect combination of 'information+ stress buster', because I prefer reading things here in comparison to other popular avenues......Keep up the good work
Akhileshmdp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 13:50   #116
BHPian

Quote:
In today's Economic Times - Brand Equity section (click image to read the high-res version):
Attachment 1802200
The Tagline mentioned in the Sticker Set says it all.

www.Team-BHP.com

Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene.

Hearty Congratulations to GTO and Moderators. Feel Blessed to be a part of this community.
sdg4wheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 13:59   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Minchingu View Post
Hightime that I update my resume with a special skill as "Member of Team-BHP forum"!
This is the most innovative intended use of forum membership that I have come across! The success or otherwise of the usage will however depend on whether the prospective employer has ever applied for membership and failed; or not .
dailydriver is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 14:02   #118
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks guys!
GTO would like to thank you for being the brains behing Team BHP and mods for their tireless efforts to maintain high standards on forum.

Quote:
Love for cars, war with any brand that tries to mess with our content. We have had probably 50 wars publicly on the forum, and I've had perhaps 500 wars offline defending our content and its authenticity.
I agree. One can be fierce if on the right side and not biased.

GTO I see that you read almost all the posts (and thank the members) on Team BHP. How do you get time considering you have a job / business as well?

Also, any plans to modernize the portal? Like new UI, Lazy loading etc?

And last but not the least, "KUDOS"
PraNeel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 14:50   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
This is the most innovative intended use of forum membership that I have come across! The success or otherwise of the usage will however depend on whether the prospective employer has ever applied for membership and failed; or not .
I agree, however in my case, I switched from one organisation to another in recent times and I have seen many of my peers or senior ops having a tab opened on TBHP, so I tell them that I am a member and
1. If they have failed, they ask what was the answers I gave to the questions to get the membership.
2. If they have not attempted, I would explain the process what involves to get in.

None I know are members here, so never found a fellow TBHPian in work place.

Regards,
-Badri
Full_Minchingu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 14:53   #120
BHPian

Team-BHP helped me buy a Swift in 2007 when a diesel from Maruti stable was considered a strict no, especially when you belong to a tier 2 city.

I must add it's because of Team-BHP that I still have the same Swift DDiS with 1.7 lakh kms on the odo, still going strong. Every single service related issue is first checked and verified here, then I get hold of my trusted neighborhood mechanic to carry out the repairs.

Thanks for having put together this wonderful repository of automotive data and info on a single platform.

Last edited by GTO : 28th September 2018 at 07:28. Reason: Poorly typed post
azm@bpl is offline   (2) Thanks Received Infraction

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks