Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 14:33   #151
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

A very very very happy birthday to Team-BHP, the only forum in India which has and always will be unbiased no matter what the topic of discussion/issue is.

I have seen several people purchase cars only on the basis of T-BHP reviews because they convey exactly what a car enthusiast and the common man would feel like while driving that particular car.

Here's to a memorable 15 years, and hopefully endless more to come under the watchful eyes of the moderators, happy 15 Team-BHP!
CarLoverJosh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:34   #152
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP

Congratulations to GTO and team!
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:37   #153

Congrats on the 15th anniversary and very proud to be a team bhp member. Hope all the members share the same feeling. Let us continue on this path to be truly independent, frustratingly honest, and be the milestone all the automotive forums aim to be.
MuthuSB is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:39   #154
BHPian

Happy and highly elated that Me and Team-BHP share the same birthday !
A rare honour !!!

My joy revved high, the day I got the membership. It was equivalent to many best moments of my life.. college admission, promotion and like. I was super thrilled. Till date there are friends who envy me after their failed attempts .

Will resolve today to contribute more consistently.
vigneshnr is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:48   #155
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-BHP.
Thank you for turning me from a complete novice about cars (as you can see my profile name) to a person who at least understands what he reads about a car. I cannot forget the look on my colleague's face when he realized that I am a T-BHP member - a membership test he could not pass even after multiple attempts. The 'izzat' that comes with being a T-BHP member. THANK YOU.
New2Carz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:49   #156
BHPian

Many congratulations to the entire team. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to many more years of success.
Forum has enabled me to meet so many like minded people who Live and Love their cars.
behaln is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:58   #157
BHPian

Wishing Team-BHP a very happy 15th birthday. Indeed a great milestone!

Congratulations to entire support team, each and every contributor.
Nempuguru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:58   #158
Senior - BHPian

The amount of time I spend reading stuff on this forum has lead to several fights between me and my wife. And when we fight, we often tend to speak in English so that helps too

I give out so much information about cars and other helpful topics giving reference of this forum to others that my very close friends often mock me in heated debates 'Tu thoda team-bhp kam padha kar'

That is the impact team-bhp has on me, I feel enlightened and at the same time, I have developed this virtue of accepting contradictory view-points with grace. My moment of gratitude to this forum was when I showed the issue of faulty injectors of Ford Figo to my friend's husband (who has no interest in cars, but is very good at making business deals). He went to the service center and showed the discussion going on and got all four injectors replaced at a heavy discount !!

Happy 15th, Keep it revving !
NiInJa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:00   #159
Senior - BHPian

Happy 15th Team!

The biggest revolution in Indian automotive journalism, that made magazines a dud and manufacturers/dealers to respect their customers a bit more!

Indeed, we thank you GTO and the mods for the continued focus (striving for unbiased and quality content) at the helm and rest of us for the upkeep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Mod note: Anyone reading this thread today, MUST reply or will have to buy dinner for all the members!
I usually don't wish anybody literally though I wish them the best in my heart. But your post made me laugh and pen down my hearty wishes.
thoma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:02   #160
Senior - BHPian

Heartiest congratulations to the moderators and all the forum members for the 15th birthday. Officially the forum will be stepping into its teens.

Whenever I used to receive an infraction, I used to think about leaving the forum for its high handedness but quickly realizing my folly I used to prep myself up to not receiving any more infractions/warnings from Mods coz the kind of motoring knowledge the forum provides is one not to be easily missed out. Its been now 10 yrs being in the forum made me realize what an important family I am part of and will continue to be.

Heartfelt thanks to the Moderators for anything and everything related to the forum. Appreciate it. Keep doing the good work fellas.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:11   #161
BHPian

Many happy returns of the day, Team-BHP. The commitment of everyone, moderators and regular forum members, to quality and cleanliness is what keeps bringing me back here almost every day. And I've been doing this for the last 14 years!

Wish to see T-BHP alive and kicking in 2029 as well. All the best and keep it going.
Stryker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:12   #162
PGA
BHPian

"We've Only Just Begun"

We've only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
We've only begun

Before the rising sun we fly
So many roads to choose
We start out walking and learn to run
And yes, we've just begun

Sharing horizons that are new to us
Watching the signs along the way
Talking it over just the two of us
Working together day to day
Together

And when the evening comes we smile
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow
And yes, We've just begun

Thanks Carpenters for the lovely song, but stuck in my head since the time I came across the thread.

On achieving the milestone in such a glorious way, I raise my toast for the Team BHP, the support, the distinguished, the seniors and certainly not the least for the many of us who honestly put across their experiences and thoughts on this wonderful forum. May the tribe continues to grow and flourish and achieve stature unmatched by another.
PGA is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:20   #163
BHPian

Congratulations, Happy Birthday & all the best to Team-BHP and the entire fraternity !

Kudos to the moderators' gang & GTO for maintaining the neutral & expert nature of this wonderful forum, and for not getting sold off to some media-house/OEM ! Honestly, if the latter had happened... I'd not have bothered to try 3 times to be a member!

I've kind-of boasted to anyone who ask me for a car/bike opinion, to check out this forum to have a detailed & expert level of dissection, that the OEM's website itself and most other car/bike magazines/sites in India can hardly offer !

So, hats off to the hard work being put into... and wishes to maintain this charm in the years to come, rev along, let's enjoy our rides responsibly & share the experiences here, 3 cheers !!!
KrisTvpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:23   #164

Happywala Birthday Team-BHP. Best wishes to GTO, Moderators and all the BHPians.
Many more to come.
nagarajmg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 15:25   #165
BHPian

Happy valentine's day and birthday wishes to my love TBHP.
Feeling proud to be part of this team.
TBHP is always way ahead of any other auto magazine or web site.
Keep rocking as always.
coolmind is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed