Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2019, 19:35   #286
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy 15th Birthday, Team BHP.

A couplet that sums up my experience with Team BHP.

Words will not do justice to describe what this forum has achieved over time,

but its actions will shimmer brighter than any glossy shine;

never realized till I landed here that an forum could house such a mother lode,

with folks always eager to play a friendly role

Last edited by AlphaLamb : 19th February 2019 at 19:36. Reason: correct typo
AlphaLamb is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th February 2019, 20:15   #287
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations guys. Its been 12 years here for me too.
A good job over 15 years. Well done.
desertfox is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2019, 21:42   #288
Senior - BHPian

Late to the party.

Proud to be a Bhpian. Impressed with the way moderators are running a tight ship; and with the equally significant contributions of my fellow brethren.

Where honesty is a religion and truth the high priest, nothing much can go wrong.

I could go on singing paeans and not one note would be false: but let me take shelter in some wise words penned by a respected member long long back; to highlight what has steered the forum through times thick and thin.

Quote:
1. A large group of members and numbers growing daily.
2. Huge knowledge bank. Almost everything under the sun related to (automobile) subject is here.
3. Good posts from knowledgeable members for everybody to share.
4. Extremely helpful members.
5. Unbiased views.
6. No financial support from any organisation. Hence, freedom of voice
Almost thirteen years to the date the above lines were penned, I firmly believe that the founding principles of the forum have helped us stay relevant in an increasingly volatile world.
Quote:
We’ve built this forum and earned the respect and stature it commands today.

We’re free. That is why we need to be in control.

We’re liberal. That is why we need to be sensitive.

We’re knowledgeable. That is why we need to respect others' views.

We love the automotive world. That’s why we’re here on this forum.

We’re Team BHP. That is why we need to come together
PS: I have consciously decided not to quote the above posts through links. Let gems like these be discovered with a little labour of love.

Happy fifteenth!
dailydriver is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 20th February 2019, 19:39   #289
BHPian

15 years!!!!
Happie Happie birthday to you Team-BHP!!

I have been a member of this awesome forum for about 4 years now, and over the course of time , people have developed a respect for me and my car related gyaan just because I am a Team-BHP member. People think you got to be a car guy if you are a member of Team-BHP (many of my acquaintances tried to get memberships, and got rejected. I got mine at the 6th attempt).

Team BHP has evolved much over the course of time and its actually becoming better with every mutation. A pat on the back for all BHPians.
Three cheers!
globemaster is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2019, 22:31   #290
BHPian

Hey. Happy fifteens!!!

Just to prove that In the end TRUTH PREVAILS.

And indeed Team BHP has prevailed. Behind that is the core foundation of the forum that it is being run not by people who get paid to run it but rather by people - ordinary folks- like you and me; having a common goal- honest and true love for automobiles. We do this because we love doing this. After a hard day at office, one needs to do something to let it out. What better than chasing one's passion. And this has resulted in the gathering of like minded individuals on an ever growing platform.

When something is done from the heart, it shows. So here is wishing Team bhp and everyone a very happy 15th year and wishing for many more great ones to come.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 21st February 2019 at 15:44. Reason: Spacing for improved readability
knrn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2019, 07:44   #291
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Wishing Team bhp a very happy 15th birthday and a great shout out to all bhpians and non-members too.

Personally it has been a great 12 years of a hugely satisfying association with team bhp.

Whats remarkable for me is that it has stayed independent and the way it is still now even in this internet and social medial age. That's true grit for you and that's what started team bhp and continues today and beyond.
Adc da, good to see you on the forum after a long time! Your readers and ardent followers have not forgotten you. Please start posting again about your adventures

Last edited by GTO : 21st February 2019 at 17:34. Reason: As requested
BlackPearl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st February 2019, 15:24   #292
BHPian

(Belated) Happy birthday!

I used to read Team-BHP articles and forum posts long before I had a car. I am still amazed to see the quality maintained! I have not seen any other online forum in my life where people post with such clarity and respect for others. I personally hate the SMS language! In this age, it probably tells me I'm getting old. But I love the fact that people take time to write full sentences in this forum. It makes the reading so easy! Whatever reviews I read here, none where biased in anyway!

Let us all keep maintaining this quality. When my son grows up and hold the steering wheel some day, I want to be able to tell him to how great this forum still is.

cheers!
Ranger747 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st February 2019, 22:12   #293
BHPian

I joined Team-Bhp in 2006 and it’s been 13 years of exemplary forum where you have lot of first-hand experience of end users and with to the point discussions/information provided.

Though I do hate some rules like you can't have more than 2 emoticons etc. but now I do see the benefits of those rules which did help keep the forum clean.

Just to reiterate, whenever I need unbiased information, TEAM-BHP is the only source I check.
kailashnj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2019, 11:10   #294

Belated happy birthday Team BHP!

Well i would agree with the others as yes Team BHP has always a great place to learn and read about the Indian scene.

Thanks

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd February 2019 at 11:19. Reason: Post edited. Please use proper capitalization & punctuation.
unicornwalla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2019, 13:19   #295
Senior - BHPian

Happy birthday Team-BHP. It's been such a wonderful journey and an experience to see the forum grow throughout the years. I still remember finding the site one day back in early 2006 and I have been hooked on to it ever since. Just went and searched for the Welcome mail, cant imagine its been close to 13 years.

Met some of the most wonderful souls I ever came across, lost a few along the way too.

Rock on, Team. Here's to many many more - Cheers.

Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!-capture.png

Last edited by aah78 : 27th February 2019 at 00:55. Reason: Image inserted in-line.
sammyboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2019, 13:33   #296
BHPian

Kudos TEAM !!

15 Years and that too maintaining the quality that the TEAM-BHP Forum has seamlessly maintained is Hats Off. Blessed to be a part of this platform surrounded by wonderful BHPian Brothers. Wishing TEAM-BHP a Happy 15th

I guess the Forum and the Members are all collectively ageing graciously !

What would happen in a PAN INDIA TEAM-BHP Meet ?
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2019, 16:04   #297
BHPian

Blessed and grateful to call upon myself as a part of this platform surrounded by like minded people and sense of brotherhood all along. Wishing TEAM-BHP a Happy 15th
sdg4wheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2019, 08:47   #298
BHPian

Belated Birthday Wishes to all of my family members

It's not important, being an example of average things.
It's important to be the key motivator of change in some people's life. Our forum has been instrumental in correcting many of our mistakes and inspiring us to become better.

Let's be together to celebrate our silver and golden jubilee. By the way I would be 55 & 80 at our 25th & 50th anniversary.
Would like to know the age of our members too.
san2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2019, 23:34   #299
BHPian

Congrats on the 15th Birthday, Team-BHP. Wonderful place to have a end to end understanding of pros and cons of any vehicle and of late, any topic.

Thanks to GTO and the Core team for giving us this pleasure. Thanks to all the members who contribute by sharing your knowledge and experience.

Been following the forum for many years before got the courage to apply. After multiple attempts, passed and now feel very proud to be a part.

All the best and let's keep driving.
Karvel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2019, 12:18   #300
BHPian

Wishing my favorite place on the Internet a very Happy Birthday! Let us all contribute towards making Team-Bhp an even better forum.
scwagh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks