Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 11:02   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG Power View Post
Think Different #16 - Institution Building & Growth - without Sales, Marketing and Salaries

I have always thought that Team-Bhp is a classic HBR case study because there just is no other institution that has grown and institutionalised without the standard issues of sales, salaries, marketing, employee attrition, recruitment, etc and yet had substantial growth.
===========
Now just try selling that idea to a businessman.
+100 to what you have mentioned. In some cases it is the "ways of working" rather than "actual business" that is the differentiation factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
....I have been recognised by total strangers all over India just by posting some threads on TeamBhp....
Yeah, I remember bumping into you some 6 years ago at Caltex in Meerut while having breakfast with friends and recognizing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
It's hard to imagine what my life would have been if Team BHP wasn't a part of it...
You would have saved hell lots of more money

Quote:
I've been around for about 10 of those 15 years, and through these years I've learned professionalism, discipline and dedication, amongst other things of course.
Super, now please start displaying those traits also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Think Different #15 - Friendship, Brotherhood & Family
Even though we all start off as funny anonymous forum names with tiny faceless pictures below them, the friendships that slowly form here are truly amazing.

Sure, Team-BHP is about cars. But it's also about people!
==========
I don't think we could have ever imagined this incredible level of brotherhood & family within our community....
For me also, this is the secret glue that binds everything together. The friends made here, the brotherhood & family within our community.

Can safely say that some of the most closest friends are from this community.
khan_sultan is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:05   #62
BHPian

Happy bday Team BHP!!! You have been an enlighting experience in my life and I’m sure in many other’s as well.

Truly honored to be part of the community who have similar interests and think alike making this the most constructive “adda” for automotive enthusiasts across India!

Cheers!
kslives is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:08   #63
Team-BHP Support

Well penned post guys on an equally befitting occasion. I don't know about not being a trained journalist - but it just goes to show - when you're writing something you're passionate and knowledgeable about and are blessed with good language skills, you don't need to be a trained journalist to put out great content. That's where T-BHP official reviews as well as general opinions score.

@GTO - Personally I really always look forward to many of your opinions (from matters as small as a what car / sell vs keep predicament. If only many auto cos could have you as a freelance market consultant (keep aside the conflict standpoint). The deeprooted understanding of our market combined with some solid common sense would add some invaluable guidance in so many situations.

Here's to charting new heights in the coming years!!

Cheers
Axe77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:09   #64
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. You are my source to countless hours of genuine car related info. My car buying decisions and mods are based out of this awesome platform, whose content quality is, dare I say, best on the internet!
mug:mush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:11   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Great milestone, no day goes without spending time on the forum, wishing all the sucess for the future.
KartikeyaL is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:13   #66
Senior - BHPian

Congrats GTO & Team and Happy 15th Birthday Team-BHP !!
kannan666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:14   #67
BHPian

It is wonderful to be part of Team BHP for many years now. I was stumbled on the site by accident several years ago and must have been one of the early members. Over the past years it has grown from strength to strength and most importantly has not compromised on it's principles.

It is a great idea to help members in writing their posts and articles in keeping with the standard desired to maintain quality. In fact you should probably enlist more members to assist those who need composing support.

In the past I have helped many people who wanted advice on whether x or y car is better by guiding them to Team BHP. Maybe the next few years should build on what has already been done. I do hope there is a vision on what the website should be a few years from now and you are actively working on it. This is important to keep the website as a leader. Congratulations to the team that brings us this very handy auto website.
ashokabs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:14   #68
BHPian

Many many happy returns of the day, Team-BHP!
Most responsible teenager I have ever seen!
manij is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:17   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! What a marvelous journey it has been! Doing it DIFFERENTLY and doing it RIGHT. Respect.
Santoshbhat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:18   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
“Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored” Abraham Lincoln
GTO and team - Personally I have been associated with TBHP for almost a decade now. Honestly the journey has been amazing and I have emerged as a better human being with tremendous respect towards fellow motorists and the law of the land. This forum has educated many like me to be pragmatic and do what is right. I love the tenacity in which the moderators review every posts and how that are corrected. There is absolutely no room for error.

I have been associated with the IT industry for over 20 years now and trust me this forum is almost run like any other corporate with certain ethics embedded within each and ever member. What I like is the like mindedness of the members and the collaboration. Whenever in doubt this is the first form I search and has exceeded google at times

GTO and team, this is a big shout out to you and the fantastic team that has been built over these years and trust it will stay focused and be around till the last car on the road is driven...

Drive...

Last edited by sumathindra : 14th February 2019 at 11:24.
sumathindra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:19   #71
BHPian

Happy 15th to the entire community!
Old 14th February 2019, 11:19   #72

Happy 15th Birthday Team-BHP ! May we grow stronger with every passing day
Live Cars
Love Cars...
and let us take a pledge to make safe driving a part of our daily routine
Say no to mobile phones while driving and let us put hundred percent of our attention in that important driving seat while we are on the wheels
Hands on the wheel, eyes on the road and always on a full attention mode !
Vikramjeet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:20   #73
BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-Bhp.

A special mention to all the moderators and bhpians, who keep the decorum. Way to go!
Rocky_Balboa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:21   #74
BHPian

Happy Birthday TeamBHP!

Think Different #17: State the facts and crush the fake news/rumors. In this age where the picture of a simple egg can go viral overnight for no reason, TBHP has been superb in terms of 'not allowing fake news' or similar stories to go viral on its forums. While everyone today seeks the rush of going viral and is desperate to enjoy those 15 seconds of fame, sticking to the core values has been the signature of TBHP - and this has given us not 15 seconds - but 15 years of knowledge, experiences and memories!

I've been here for the last 7-8 years or so and the amount of knowledge I've gained is profound! I've learnt about cars, automobiles in general, photography, and I've been to places I'd never have dreamed of otherwise - all thanks to TBHP and its wonderful member community!

Until the next big milestone... Cheers!
vsathyap is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:21   #75
BANNED

Happy birthday team-bhp, may you outlive all the current members and future members here. I hope no one has till now actually utilised the apt three words this day to proclaim their love towards team-bhp. So here I am, on my knees, “I love you dear”.

I would like to congratulate all the moderators for keeping the vision, mission and core values of team-bhp intact for last 15 years and ofcourse we know you will keep it the same for the years to come.
pavi is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks