Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 11:22   #76
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy 15th to the team-bhp fraternity, and a round of applause and thanks to all you founding members and moderators of this extremely exclusive and prestigious community.

Thanks again for making t-bhp what no other automobile website/magazine in India is - being totally Ad-Neutral.

To the next 15 years and beyond.....Cheers!
haldar_siliguri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:22   #77
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy birthday, Team BHP! What a wonderful journey spanning 15 years! And I have had the pleasure of being a part of this excellent forum for over 10.

This forum is the gold standard for me. The one I compare all others to (even non-automotive) on quality of posts, moderation and the bonding between members. T-BHP is truly a class apart from the rest.
R2D2 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:25   #78
BHPian

Happy Birthday to TEAM BHP. Congratulation to GTO and all the Moderators for doing a great job.
Happy Revving.
sparky@home is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:28   #79
Senior - BHPian

An enviable achievement dedicated to the benefit of the community! Now, that is something you don't get to see every day

Here's one interesting statistic from my end -

The Baleno is the 14th car till date in my family of 5, including my 7-yr old son. Happy to say that half of those cars that we have bought since ever have been narrowed down and finalized only after consulting the Team-Bhp forum. The other 50% was before the forum existed

Happy 15th Team Bhp. Rock on.

Last edited by 9thsphinx : 14th February 2019 at 11:36. Reason: Added a missing sentence.
9thsphinx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:30   #80
BHPian

All I can say is, TEAM BHP is so influential that, it has not only changed my lookout about cars but it's commitment towards the accountability, values, ethics have changed my lookout about personal life as well.. Great going, wish you happy & successful times ahead!

15th? It is just a number..Happy birthday!

Love Cars! Live Cars!
cp171185 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:32   #81
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-BHP. Hats off to the Team on leaving a distinguished mark in the auto industry. Staying true to the core issue is one of the absolute positives I love in our Team.
Once a TBhpian, Ever a Tbhpian!

Last edited by Sarath_MoJa : 14th February 2019 at 11:32. Reason: typo
Sarath_MoJa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:33   #82
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp, my association with you has been over a decade now You have been my first web browser tab at home\office (well, mostly) even to this day as I type.
I have not only learnt a lot of technical stuffs here but also picked up many social skills which made me a better person today. You are a fine example of how to respect others and their views, and that everyone is unique in their ideas and approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
We can probably book out an entire resort for a couple of days and talk cars.
Absolutely! and ships, aircrafts, bikes, bicycles, trucks, racetracks, Buddha International Circuit and many more
aabhimanyu04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:34   #83
BHPian

#Think Different: Open for All

Each post (including images) is accessible to Guests. Only a team of enthusiasts can pull this off. The community is a blessing, not only for the enthusiasts but also for the commoners who use it to research for 'What car?'.

Best wishes to the community and the mods for this milestone.

Cheers!!

Last edited by khan_sultan : 14th February 2019 at 15:31. Reason: typo
Ry_der is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:35   #84
BHPian

Team BHP is that great leveller. No matter what kind of wheels you own, what kind of job you do and what your bank balance is, this is the forum where content alone matters. I have often come to the forum to read, with a very strong opinion, and have been completely neutralized by the superb quality of arguments on both sides, and have gone back wiser on the subject as well as on persuasive skills! It would be easy to say that Team BHP represents a cross section of our society, but no, it represents the best of it.

It is that rare place in India where self regulation actually works (though I am sure the mods do have their scissors ready at all times!) and it has come about because of the exceptionally high standards and values set by the earlier BHPians which have been well emulated by the rest of us.

Congratulations GTO, Moderators, TBHP Support and everyone!

Last edited by khan_sultan : 14th February 2019 at 12:05. Reason: edited for better readability
Malyaj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:35   #85
Distinguished - BHPian

I remember 14th February as TeamBHP's birthday rather than Valentine's Day!

This is a forum which is respected almost everywhere except where the grapes have turned sour. To me, it's a one stop solution. So much so that I end up searching the forum for many things before I look up at Google.

The quality is top notch plus everything is well documented and segregated. I wonder barring a few people, almost everyone has some or other job at hand, still this is the most clear and clean forum one can come across. Hats off to everyone here.
BoneCollector is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:43   #86
BHPian

Happy 15th birthday Tbhp. I have grown my interest in automobiles by referring the knowledge shared through this forum. Learnt so many techniques and tips. The review section for new launches has the last say to me. A huge fan about the kind of detailed review available through Tbhp post.
You are still a young teenager but well matured and earned reputation in the industry. Many more eventful years to come ahead. All the best to the admins and moderators.
souvik25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:48   #87
BHPian

Wishing Team-Bhp a very happy birthday. I have been following this site since 2005 when I was in Sydney and till date, I am a regular reader. Team-Bhp has maintained its sanity throughout these years and has stood by what the stakeholders think and believe.

I wish you all a very happy birthday once again and look forward to more milestones in this journey.

Cheers!

Gagan
car_crazy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:49   #88
BHPian

A very happy birthday to Team-Bhp. The plethora of knowledge of the members and the mod's dedication to maintain quality never ceases to amaze me.
nirvanaguy19 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:50   #89
BHPian

If not now, when will I get to say these words. I'd even venture to say that this is close to the equivalent of a carnot engine in terms of achieving excellence.
Whether it's the forum being entirely open to non-members or the excellent quality of content (language, meaningful), this has it all.

If there's one thing that I proudly flaunt it's this membership. One thing for which at least a few of my friends acknowledge me: my ownership report in this forum.

Thank you for being there for me, brothers and sisters. A big hurrah to independent journalism, unbiased views and honest opinions.

Last edited by rav11stars : 14th February 2019 at 11:51. Reason: formatting
rav11stars is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:51   #90
BHPian

In ancient Rome, if your could declare Civis romanus sum (I am (a) Roman citizen), your safety was guaranteed in case you were travelling across the Roman Empire.
In 1963, John F. Kennedy declared "The proudest boast today is Ich bin ein Berliner (I am (a citizen of) Berlin)
Of course he got the semantics wrong because of the "ein" but thats a different story

In today's world, I am a BHPian ranks right up there.
I have been asked twice (at a signal, and on phone after one of my friends saw my car's pic), are you a member of team-bhp?
Its those stickers on my car!!
Yes! I AM a BHPian!
The bragging rights in these words are just awesome!

Team BHP has become my garage away from garage and opened up so many excellent opportunities to interact with so many fantastic like minded people and learn new things. I think the best feature about this community is the strict no paid advertisement policy.
Best. Decision. Ever.

Kudos to all the staff who run and maintain the site as well as fellow members who so generously share information with everyone. I toot my horn to everyone in admiration.

Having said that, words are cheap. Maintaining such a huge site is not.
How about we steer to https://store.team-bhp.com/ and purchase something?
As for me, I have my headlights focused on the car stickers. Again! The existing ones have become faded due to the sunlight. Time for a facelift.

Dear GTO and team, keep on driving!
RedTerrano is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks