Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 12:15   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Pirannal Ashemsakal Dear Team BHP, that is "Birthday wishes" in Malayalam - my mother tongue)

Wish this forum continue with the same quality for ever.
gadadhar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:17   #107
BHPian

15 years is when a boy becomes a man and a girl becomes a woman.

And over the past 15 years Team-BHP has also matured as a forum.

15 years is a significantly long time to have survived. And not only survived but also grown by leaps and bounds. With the evolution and growth of the Indian Automotive scene we can only grow further from here.

Wish you (and of course, us) all the very best for the many more exciting years to come!
BeantownThinker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:21   #108
BHPian

It makes me wonder that my default search for anything start with team bhp on google. I have made a habit to close every search with team bhp at the end and I usually find almost everything here. We have so much diversity on our forum, not only limited to automobiles.

Recalling recent search:
  • Polo GT TSI tyre upgrade team bhp
  • Top Credit card team bhp
  • Volkswagen Polo review team bhp
  • Best sports shoes team bhp
  • Best mattress team bhp
  • Mutual Funds team bhp
  • Health Insurance team bhp
  • vegetarian vs non vegetarian team bhp
Experience 1:
I switched my job few months back and in a matter of days my colleagues noticed that I am always hooked up to some blog. I told them this is something related to cars and automobiles. The other day I was in a discussion with one of my colleague and she told me about a strange medical condition "Jaw lock". I was just casually searching the forum and it was a pleasant surprise I found few posts related to it. I PM'ed the member and took help from him how he was able to treat his condition. Passed on the same information to her. She was happy to hear that there are other people who have this problem and the blog which I am reading is not only limited to cars.

Experience 2:
IT industry and a Town hall discussion with higher management in my new company. As usual the discussions are quite boring but this was different for me at least. The director started giving examples of cars and the way he was speaking or the vocab which he used was quite similar to what we use in our forum. The meeting got over and I waited for others to leave and simply questioned him if he is a member of some automotive forum(read team bhp). With a sheepish smile he said he is an avid reader of this forum and following it from long time but he is rejected multiple times for the membership. I told him I am an active member on this forum and the membership rules are quite strict but helps to maintain the quality of the forum. He specially mentioned about the un-biased reviews and articles on our forum. He loves to travel a lot and have a group of like minded peoples who love excursions/drive. It was a healthy discussion and while leaving he took my number and added me to his WA travel group. My colleagues were amazed what I was discussing with him and I was like...
roby_dk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:22   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday to TEAM-BHP & all the BHPians
karan561 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:23   #110
BHPian

Congratulation TeamBHP Team and Happy Birthday Team-BHP.com
Who_are_you is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:24   #111
BHPian

Happy 15th indeed! This forum is a treasure trove for all automobile enthusiasts in India and even across the world. I've been a member for 13 of the 15 years and I almost feel bad for not having contributed anything all these years.

Nonetheless, TBHP has always offered the best advise to anyone looking out for their next vehicle purchase or getting any queries answered (even non car related). So much so that I stopped my car magazine subscriptions and have made team-bhp my homepage instead

I even procured my latest vehicle in the classifieds section and met BHPian Firefoot in the process. This forum really is a true beacon of the Indian Automotive scene.

O.T. but I'll be in Goa this weekend as well. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some BHPians there.
tweaker is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:27   #112
BHPian

I stand with Team BHP for the quality and neutrality of the information. It has helped not only me but also also empowered me to help many of my friends, family members and colleagues in making informed decisions on their car related matters. I am proud to be a BHPian. Many happy returns of the day!!
cityslicker86 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:29   #113
BHPian

Happy birthday team.
Mods - Congratulations on keeping the forum clean and awesome.
Great going.
deadguy25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:30   #114
BHPian

A very Happy 15th Birthday to Team BHP !!!

The name itself instills a kind of solid respect whenever you discuss with an outsider about the forum & i presume i must have been able to convert/add quite a few individuals to the site/forum.

The Big Thing according to me GTO is, the sheer trust in the words that appear on the pages, the reviews by the stalwarts. I mean this is like Gospel Truth ! These guys, they just cannot go wrong, such is the honest, clinical, exhaustive, unconditional reporting that one observes brand after brand, model after model over the years !

I, myself could benefit tremendously in my limited knowledge about cars & their behaviors. You are absolutely right, this is a gathering of the single most important part in the chain of marketing & that is the Customer. You feel the joy when you share your ownership experience with your owner cousins & vice-versa & can get a quick resolution on your query.

All the very best to TBHP !!! May it rule a thousand years !!! 👍😊
Nagesh Bhatt is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:34   #115

Happy birthday TeamBHP! Congratulations on turning 15 and keep up the good work!

TeamBHP is my go to forum for all automobile related queries and so far it hasn't disappointed me, whatever little knowledge I have about cars and bikes is because of this very forum, so hats off to all the mods and members for making this forum an informative, lively and fun filled place to be a part of.
kushal.b110 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:36   #116
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!!

I am proud to say that I am a member of this esteemed community. And like most of the BHPians out there, I am also addicted to Team-BHP.

Although my post count is less, Team-BHP is the first and last webpage I visit everyday!! (Even before emails and WhatsApp).

I think this will be true for many members out here and that says a lot about how different our community is.

Last edited by knightrider_7 : 14th February 2019 at 12:41.
knightrider_7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:44   #117
Distinguished - BHPian

In 1 year, just by purely asking questions here and by reading up on tonnes of information, I'm something of an automobile expert. I have a long ways to go, but I've taken off and am a Cessna cruising at 15,000 feet. Our mods and hardcore members are SR-71s and Mig-25Rs way up there. I'll get there, one day at a time.

I got in as a member after 3 unsuccessful attempts and I'm grateful to the Guru that the forum is to me. I hope to be able to share useful information with the forum's members, in order to pay it all back.
locusjag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:46   #118
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday Team-BHP Great job GTO, Rehaan & Team. The Moderators have been fantastic in maintaining quality.

This Forum has been wonderful source of knowledge and has forged so many friendships amongst enthusiasts. Unseen but fast friends without boundaries!

Proud to be part of Team-BHP

Keep it up

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:50   #119
BHPian

Wishing Team BHP a very
Happy birthday, wow!! It's 15 years already as I recall my coming across this wonderful forum while trying to share old pictures of my family cars.
I have found its forums very helpful & practical .
I wish the team every success .
Uday Naik
Tuchha
tuchha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:51   #120
BHPian

“Dream It, Wish It, Do it!”
Dad always tells me and today an achievement I see of TeamBhp, a quintessence, a Brainchild of toil, in essence, GTO cachet for this. “Quindecennial prodigious” Cheers!

Yeah, I am a car nut, a laughing stock to some but I unlax here reading, sharing and learning a lot from those who have the same ardour as me.

One of my pivotal sites on Google, TeamBhp I’d tune into for advice or another point of view be it cars (Primary) then on other topics of investments Smartcat , DIY Gannu and his work on his VW to give reference to a few .

The travelogues are something really interesting. Excellent reads with photography. Photography is another prurience I penchant for.

Now before any trip I take, I tune in for suggestions, places to visit, stay, get an idea of the surroundings before actually reaching the spot and what to expect on my way.

If I’d miss a car show like the recent one at BKC of Supercar and bikes I just have to tune in and drool over the sterling clicks.

The DIY is very elucidative and veraciously valuable.

Another significant point that comes to mind is of Road Safety, “Safety Belts” as one, my child understood the importance and theory behind its use.

Your topics on help articles PDI before taking car delivery and technical stuff of how to maintain ones car are very helpful.

The reviews of cars have been a great help in making decisions on purchase of new as well as second hand “pre-worshipped” as one would put it.”Lateral upgrading” GTO is in favour of an interesting point of view.

Kudos, Salut to the team and all the members. I am elated to owe allegiance to TEAM BHP.

“Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success”.-
Shiv Khera
ToothyPetrohead is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks