Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 11:53   #91
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!
Old 14th February 2019, 11:56   #92
BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday Team-BHP. It is always a moment of pride and joy for me to be a part of this great automotive forum.

Kudos to the team of Moderators for maintaining the high standards of professionalism and integrity combined with ethics that gives this forum a cult stature in the Indian automotive industry.
sub.g84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:56   #93
BHPian

Perhaps this is the only thread where a one-liner is allowed!

Happy birthday, dearest Team-BHP. You've made a world of difference to the automotive scene in India and wishing you many more BHPs.
Indicruz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:57   #94
Senior - BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday Team-BHP.

I used to be a silent reader first and registered myself after using the form for a few years - initial days, I used to turn to Team-BHP for anything automotive but nowadays, I check here for anything under the sun - from buying advice for household items to where to get my car wash done. The knowledge base of Team-BHP is truly amazing.

Thanks to Team-BHP, have made a lot of amazing friends and have met some amazing people over the years.

One thing that sets us apart is our strict adherence to the quality of language used - I haven't paid this much attention to what I write, even during my college days

Here is wishing us many more high revving years to come.

--Anoop
theexperthand is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:00   #95
BHPian

Happy 15th Team-BHP. A tip of the proverbial hat to the founders, moderators and all fellow members for creating an enduring, high quality, unbiased, civilised forum for all thing automotive and otherwise. Cheers!
Uthappa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:03   #96
Senior - BHPian

Congratulation All at Team-BHP!! Its been a Nice innings.
Miss some members who have not been active.
Miss our Robin, who introduced me to this group, as GTO said, Has been teaching and discussing about 2 strokes and the latest developments. What a Great Person He was!! I still Miss Him and Yeti.
Maybe the Admin should do something about the AD popups which hinder members using the site, sometimes irritating.
All the Best in all your endeavours Rush/Rehaan/Karl/Aditya and Group!
scooby05 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:04   #97
BHPian

Happy birthday Team BHP!

When I visited the forum for the first time, I was surprised by the discipline that was being followed throughout the forum and along with that very well integrated system of information sharing, Team-BHP was sure to reach great heights and has become a distinguished member of our automotive scenario. It has helped a lot of people including me in making wise decisions and with an amazing team of moderators and members it will continue to do so for several decades.
Ragasruoban is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:07   #98
BHPian

Happy Birthday & Many Congratulations, Team BHP & to the entire community!

15 is a big number, and looking forward to see this teenager grow further into an adult!

Parth46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:10   #99
BHPian

First things first, brilliant post on how this forum has evolved over the last 15 years. I hear many potential car buyers saying it aloud these days that before they buy a car, we look for an objective review on Team BHP. That's the badge of honour for this group. Happy 15th and many more to come. Kudos to the group
hallik9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:11   #100
BHPian

And the most important thing is helping the members in the queries and even following up to make sure things are resolved. For non technical guys like me, whenever we have issues/problems/help needed in terms of automobiles, we get answers and solutions.
Rephrasing the famous saying like "Of the members, For the members and By the members". No third party involved.

Last edited by vennarbank : 14th February 2019 at 12:38. Reason: added words to make sentences meaningful.
vennarbank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:13   #101
Team-BHP Support

Mod note: Anyone reading this thread today, MUST reply or will have to buy dinner for all the members!

Jokes apart, its been a fun decade and more. Loads of friends, really close ones. Many memorable meetings and travels. Fun debates and what not!

Wishing us all a very happy buday!

cheers to all!
Jaggu
Jaggu is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:13   #102
BHPian

Happy 15th to the entire community! The evolution of the forum speaks volumes on the tireless efforts put in by the entire team of moderators. Kudos to you guys!
octane_100 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:14   #103
BHPian

A big thanks to all the moderators and the members for making this forum durable, reliable and trustworthy. With all the values that Team-BHP stands for, this longevity is expected as there is no dearth of enthusiasts in this world who wants real information.

Thank you GTO and other moderators for providing us this platform for the enthusiasts and maintaining it in this high level of quality. Wishing you the best for many more anniversaries to follow.
NaviRai12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:14   #104

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! May your tribe multiply! Happy 15th !!!
neeladri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 12:15   #105
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday #15 Team-BHP

Very happy and proud to be a member of this wonderful forum that has unbiased, honest, high quality content related to automobiles, travel experiences AND also many other topics related to life experiences (Passport Renewal, Cooking, Gardening, Weight Loss, Funny/Heartwarming Experiences, the list goes on...) as can be seen in threads that are part of the Shifting Gears section

The best part is that the content does NOT have advertorials, staged/marketing stuff for automobile companies and the like.

It's almost a decade now after I joined and have also made several friends via the forum and learnt almost everything I know today about cars and automobiles in general (and everything in between) from this forum. I will continue to contribute as best as I can to the only forum that I love (in fact I'm not a member of any other forum be it automotive or otherwise!).

Loud shout out to GTO and all MODS who help maintain Team-BHP!

Last edited by NPV : 14th February 2019 at 12:19.
NPV is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks