Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 20:59   #211
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

I can't express enough how happy I feel to wish Team-Bhp. Happy birthday Team-Bhp! - My first wishes .

I feel proud and privileged to be called as a BHPian.

Congratulations to GTO, support team and all the community members!
kskthere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 20:59   #212
BHPian

Feeling very happy and proud to be a part of TBHP’s 15th Birthday. Congratulations to all Moderators, support staff and fellow members of this community to reach this stature. IMHO this one sentence aptly describes TBHP: of the enthusiast, by the enthusiast and for the enthusiast. I am certain that our forum will develop from strength to strength. Looking forward to many more Birthdays in the future.
Kuldeep31 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 20:59   #213
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! Proud to be a BHPian
jeevan007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:03   #214
BHPian

Wow! Heartily congratulations to the entire community and a big thanks to GTO and other founders to give us this gem of a platform. You guys have truly redlined the Indian automotive scene.

I have been a regular visitor since more than 12 years. Got registered in 2013 (On my first attempt ) and have always been a proud bhpian although I am not an active one.

This community is my solace, my muse, my stairway to knowledge not only about cars but just about anything. It is the only tab on my browser which has never been closed. I wear the stickers proudly on my cars and feel brotherly when I see someone else sporting one.

The things you guys have done for us auto enthusiasts, well, I can't thank you enough for that.
Avalanche2409 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:08   #215
BHPian

Happy birthday Team BHP,,
Great community and happy to be part of it,
Thankyou All.
Hemant_Joshi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:27   #216
BHPian

Amazing. What a journey. Enjoyed every day. Thank you. Live long team-bhp! For ever.
ravradha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:36   #217
Senior - BHPian

Wow.. What a journey. For last 14 years( out of 15) it has become a part of life, way to live. Thanks a lot. Cheers
agspins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:54   #218
BHPian

Congratulations on completing 15 years.
I think we should take stuff to the next level and maybe interview some top people in the auto industry and ask them tough questions. I am fed up of seeing interviews of company executives where they are asked stupid questions.
Ranabegins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 21:55   #219
BHPian

Its an achievement indeed. Congratulations. But what I really miss on forum are some of the finest guys who are influencers in the automotive mod/aftermarket industry. Who really made the forum very very interesting and detailed when it comes to their respective domain expertise. Ofcourse we all remember our very own SAM(whom we all from the past still miss him as a person and his witty comments and posts), Gunbir, Arush Vohra(Autopsyche), Psycho(the performance man) sadly most of them are not active here anymore. But yes the forum made its own path over time and created a wave of awareness to the people of INDIA on all aspects of cars and bikes.

All the best.
harmon_bro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 22:35   #220

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp!!
Often, when I open up the browser to google something I end up hitting the T-Bhp bookmark out of muscle memory

Congrats GTO, support members and petrolheads who keep this forum alive and kicking.
WhiteWalker is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 22:51   #221
Team-BHP Support

Happy 15th birthday to Team-BHP!

I had joined the forum back in April 2013 with just the intention of registering (never had my own car back then) and have barely been here for 6 years. But, Team-BHP had much bigger plans in store for me!
- Bought my first car after a brief test-drive after coming to know of the Polo GT here on Team-BHP. After 5 years, she's clocked over 1.4 lakh km and counting!

- After getting inspired by the official reviews put up by the moderators, I decided to pen down an ownership report of the car which still serves as the log book of my ride AND, is the most viewed ownership review on Team-BHP to this day. 1.1 million views, thank you readers! I owe it to you guys.

- This car changed my life like no other! I used to be a couch potato and a gaming addict back then. A high-end PC with a top-of-the-line GPU/CPU/SSD, PS3, X360, the works. October 7 2013 - in comes the car, out goes all the gaming frenzy. The consoles began gathering dust, I sold off the PC and the X360, and I started a totally different activity - road trippin'!

- Driving down to my hometown in my car on a 5500+ km round trip for my wedding including a road trip honeymoon! When friends and colleagues ask you, "Where did you guys go for your honeymoon? Male, Kulu-Manali, Andamans, Europe?", in comes the reply, "On the road!".

- There are times when humanity transcends boundaries. Back in January 2015, a BHPian helped me trace the whereabouts of a relative who was battling for his life after a terrible rollover accident which happened in Muscat, Oman.

- Team-BHP made me travel-crazy so much so, that I ended up visiting several places across the country. These are the places where my car and I have ended up spending at least a night-halt:

Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!-map.png
(I can see the central India, the seven sisters and Bhutan smiling!)

- What started off with swapping bulbs on the headlamp ended up with several DIYs to my ride and doing the basic services at home after the warranty expired. And, penning them down here for the benefit of the BHPians and the readers.

- OK so you've been to the Europe, Middle East, Japan, S. Korea, US, yada yada. Well, how about Israel? Hell yeah, Team-BHP sent me on its first international trip to Israel of all the places, for the unveil of Skoda Scala! You know the best part? Team-BHP was one among the 3 publications invited by Skoda from the Indian sub-continent! Speaks a lot about the value we add to the Indian automotive scene.

- I quit smoking back in August 2018 and went completely nicotine free, all thanks to Team-BHP. Some of you may know how GTO used to love his Marlboros and I thought if this dude can quit, anybody else can. Haven't touched a smoke ever since. Well, that has led to an increase in appetite and putting on 8 kg but I'll tackle that later.

- I've made several friends on and off the forum, some of them whom I've met and we are in touch, and some who I am yet to. I have had a few meet-ups with strangers too! On one occasion when I was at Navsari, GJ, I have had a stranger knock the driver-side window and ask, "Shu thame Team-BHP na Gannu bhai cho?" (meaning, are you Gannu bhai from Team BHP?) after noticing the LCLC sticker on my Polo GT. On another occasion, a BHPian spotted my ride whilst we were on a 1400 km road trip to attend a friend's friend's wedding at Haveri, KA.
And before I finish, I'd like to thank all the members and readers for helping Team-BHP grow to what it is today. No forum is complete without the contribution and support from the members. And to our moderator brigade too! Here's to another decade. Cheers guys!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 14th February 2019 at 23:37.
Gannu_1 is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 23:04   #222
bkc
BHPian

Thanks to all fellow members, for contributing so much for the community.
Special thanks to all mods, for spending hours of time moderating our posts, doing reviews and keeping the enthusiasm alive in the forum.
Happy Bday TBHP.
bkc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 23:31   #223
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp! Thanks to GTO and his team for this wonderful platform and keeping it alive and vibrant for 15 years. Wishing team-bhp many such years.
arun_josie is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 23:33   #224
Distinguished - BHPian

It was more than a decade ago, I guess around 2007 when I came across TBHP while doing a search for Bandipur wildlife sanctuary. Started following travelogues section after that regularly, back to back Leh travelogues during those days made me dream about doing a Leh trip soon. Unfortunately, a drive trip to Leh is yet to materialize for me. In 2009, got my membership approved on I guess the 3rd attempt.

Looking back lot have changed over these 10+ years. Term social media was not known to many, Facebook was still in its nascent stage in India, Orkut was huge, Whatsapp was unheard and Nokia was the biggest mobile brand.

The fact that TBHP has grown in time when technologically there are huge changes happening, proves the fact that it is doing things right.

Hope we as a forum adapts and continues to grow for years to come.

Wonder what all sections we would have after 15 years from now? Electric cars? Charging stations?
mpksuhas is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 23:36   #225
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp!
Thank you GTO, Moderators and all the members for their valuable contribution.
msiva75 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks