Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-10.html)

1. When you are in office with loads of work assigned but still dont feel the need to switch windows (from TBHP to Work Related) anymore, no matter who is on the prowl to monitor. :D

2. When refreshing stock prices takes a back seat and refreshing posts on a thread becomes the front runner.

3. When you mind spending minutes posting a reply on a thread like this when your boss is waiting for you at the other end of the table expecting you to submit the status. :D

4. When all the auto news from people become stale and you get the feel that you knew it from the time you learnt tying your shoelaces.

when you have an exam the next day and you log onto tbhp for more time than youve studied.

well same is the case with me i have come to know this site since 2 months , i don't remember any day when i have not opened this site and infact it is open whole day and i keep it refreshing it every 10 min to read new post
this is one of the best site i came across whole searching for a car

I have been very new to the team but I can vouch to most of the symptoms already

... when you open the laptop and the first page you log onto is team-bhp.

well. This forum ought to have a warning associated with registration - that "This forum could provide a deep insight into automobiles and can also be an addiction. In most cases, it IS an addiction"!!

Jokes apart, this is a superb forum. I remember i started to use this forum somewhere in apr 2006 extensively and ever since, there have been very few days when i have not logged in at all. My morning starts with team-bhp and continues to office, and back home, and to bed.

ok, now, you know when you are addicted when:
1. You open the laptop and browse team bhp, but tell your wifey that it is some important office work. [be sure not to show your desktop at any angle to her!]
2. In office/friends discussions on cars, you have the most "different" view point. People generally regard you as guru.
3. You talk about long journeys - and long means journeys >15 hrs.
4. You show this thread to your spouse to prove you are really normal!

u are addicted to teambhp when u refer to people from tbhp to your friends by their caller names and your friends get confussed.

and when you ask your girlfriend to join tbhp

guys, seriously i am addicted to team-bhp. even when i come from office late night. first i'll login into team-bhp and then i'll think about sleep.

....when you give up your plans to become a neurosurgeon and consentrate on becoming Super-Admin of the Universe....only
199,034,639 posts to go!

.... when your 3 yr old son start saying the same thing imitating his mother , " Aap phir laptop par baith gaye" ( You are again on Laptop, TBHP).

1. When Team-Bhp is your Home page
2. When you start your surfing by sub consciously typing www.team-bhp.com/forum first and then decide/realize for what reason you have come to net.
3. When your friends wonder how a person who used to talk about computers always has suddenly started talking about cars with so many details.

When you always have a dedicated window/tab open in your workstation, even when you have loads of work pending at the office..! :D

When you think you've become a auto-geek overnight & cant resist talking about TBHPians &/or topics discussed on the forum on every available occasion.

When your better half calls you and asks 'What are you doing?' - the answer is always the same - ' learning from and having fun with T-BHP!!!!'

When you advise/seek advise from team-bhp in your dreams!

Seriously, I had it in my dreams last night. Am actually on a vacation and was hooked to team-bhp the whole day reading old posts! Am opening team-bhp first nowadays rather than the usual gmail, mail.yahoo or orkut(was previously addicted).