Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2009, 10:41   #271
BHPian

I am now addicted to Team-BHP.

While online, I always have a tab in the browser with Team-BHP logged in and refreshing the New Posts whenever possible and in between of boring meetings :-)
Old 14th February 2009, 20:26   #272
BHPian

3 things that made me realize I'm ADDICTED

A) Cant go to sleep without logging atleast once
B) Cant recall what my wife was talking to me about ( while I was surfing the site )
C) When my Kiddo says " Dad.....why do dont you buy a new car for a change" (instead of surfing every night) LOL
Old 17th February 2009, 14:48   #273
BHPian

i knew it last saturday when i was with my boss in his cabin and he was giving us gyan which was very boring, i for the first time logged on to team bhp on my nokia 6300 phone using opera as the browser. Boss to the guys who maintain this site kudos , it was as good as surfing on my desktop. boss brilliant work.Now it is even more difficult for me as i keep on logging through my mobile.Cheers to Team BHP.
Old 24th February 2009, 14:58   #274
Senior - BHPian

Feel out of touch if not logged in

As days passed by, felt that got addicted to bhp as feel out of some world if dont log in once and go through sections,even if am for short time still get in once and go through review sections and wacky jobs.
Old 26th March 2009, 14:21   #275
BHPian

Addiction indeed. I check for new message arrivals every 15 mins and at home my cell phone always at the tbhp home page
Old 26th March 2009, 15:12   #276
BHPian

When you start feeling that office has less working hours! Come on, how can you get work done and keep abreast with Team BHP all in a single day?
Old 26th March 2009, 17:07   #277
BHPian

I am really very fond of reading the forum, I rarely used to pen down something on my own. But I guess I better start participating.
T-BHP rocks!
Old 26th March 2009, 18:50   #278
BHPian

Addiction
1) My phone's browser always on T BHP website
2) My computer homepage is T BHP
3) All my bookmarks are T BHp
Old 27th March 2009, 22:01   #279
BHPian

Lo! and i thought i was the only one.

My wife says i can complete my Phd on cars.
Old 28th March 2009, 20:48   #280
BHPian

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when...
  • just after days of becoming a member, you realise something is wrong.. but just cant do anything about it.. and then suddenly you confess at your home.. "I am addicted to this site and its great" and keep on rambling on and on about the site.. till you realise that you are the only one left in the room!
  • You have to drag yourself off the computer screen at 4am in the morning to go to bed!
  • You realise that if you actually use the time spent on this site, for your work.. you can actually have that dream ride much sooner! but sadly cant do much about it as the horsepower of this site is overpowering your willpower!
  • You find yourself lagging behind as the number of threads and posts far exceeds than you can possibly ever read!
  • A big shelf in your house is occupied by old car mags, which your mom has tried to convince you many times to give up for raddi but in vain!
  • You often find yourself in awkward position when people see you are checking the interiors of a parked car with your head on the windshield and hands covering your face to see properly under the sun! and you just smile out of embarassment and leave!
  • You dream more about cars than women and suddenly find women who can really drive, driving a cool car, HOT!
  • You just cant resist checking on your posts and threads to see who have replied and feel really nice when you see your thread being read a few thousand times..
  • You write each post long enough and so carefully.. as if writing a love letter!
  • You are just really happy to know that all the info you will ever need on any car, anytime and some unbiased expert help and unprecedented support from your fellow members is always there for you.
Old 29th March 2009, 12:05   #281
Distinguished - BHPian

When you put threads seeking suggestions, advise, do's and don'ts, whatever and get the best of them from the GURUS in that field. And seriously many of them are real GURUS. The feedback comes instantly and one can sort out the posts which suit him or her the best!
So its natural that you login umpteen times a day and scan through all those feedbacks.
Old 30th March 2009, 11:41   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HL4EVR View Post
Addiction
1) My phone's browser always on T BHP website
2) My computer homepage is T BHP
3) All my bookmarks are T BHp
Dude its the same here...
+ first thing in morning you want to check the updates on your best threads, and all day at work, i have my browser open with t-bhp.
Old 30th March 2009, 20:17   #283
BHPian

Copy all the previous 282 posts and make one post out of it .
I have grown up following the forum, nothing has been left for me to say.
Old 13th April 2009, 19:18   #284
BHPian

You know you're addicted :

If you're reading this just because its a new post

You're reading this to confirm that you haven't gone crazy and aren't the only one.

You're Friends and Family either tune out or give you a whacking when you speak because its only about something on the site
Old 11th June 2009, 10:42   #285
BHPian

Saying "I am addicted to team-bhp" would be an understatement. I'd rather prefer saying I live Tbhp. I spend 8.5 hrs at office and never miss a chance sneak peeking into here (apart from staying glued to it, almost daily). At home try to pretend to my wife that I am catching up with office work but infact looking at tbhp forums.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks