Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2010, 00:44   #406
BHPian

You know you are Definitely Addicted to T-Bhp when
when You walk in to a restaurant and when the waiter comes for your order , You say
" Got BHP ? "
Old 1st May 2010, 10:14   #407
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phro View Post
when You walk in to a restaurant and when the waiter comes for your order , You say
" Got BHP ? "
hehe that's a new one
Old 1st May 2010, 10:23   #408
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phro View Post
" Got BHP ? "

That's a good one and different from others. Really liked this one.
Old 6th May 2010, 16:10   #409
BHPian

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...the computer that you have installed in your car has a Team-Bhp wallpaper
Old 26th May 2010, 17:03   #410
BHPian

you read this forum from page 1 - 28 to seek that your comment is unique !!
(while your boss is sitting besides you, and expecting a ppt from you in next ten mins)
eww 10 mins are over bye !!
Old 26th May 2010, 17:13   #411
Senior - BHPian

When team-bhp.com is refreshed more than you refresh facebook...Wait a minute! I didn't even open facebook yet!!!!!!
Old 16th June 2010, 11:59   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
1. You check on t-bhp first thing you wake up in the morning and last thing before you go to bed.

2. You refresh your t-bhp window every 2.5 minutes hoping that something new has been posted.

3. Find it normal to call people by names of car parts and terms.

4. keep referring to 4 year old dusty, bug-eaten car mags that you have never touched all these years to find out how many metres less the ferrari took than the porsche to get to 160 kmph. (then u feel happy that you didnt listen to your mom to remove all that extra 'raddi' from the house.)

5. Your parents tell you that if you had taken to ur studies with as much interest you look at these mags, you would be running a car company yourself.

6. Your girl friend sulks coz she finds you spending more time in front of a plain grey window with chaps who only talk abt 'that thingamummyjig turbo charger' than with her.

7. Your home page has been changed from hotbabes.com to t-bhp.com.

8. You plan to move your house, family, pets to bombay everytime a t-bhp meet is announced here.

9. You feel happy to see numbers ticking against your topic.

10. You spend time at work to come up with a stupid topic like this one.

Exactlyyy
we are a breed apart ...
Old 23rd June 2010, 10:58   #413
BHPian

I forward the links of very good travelogues (and also my own) to my collegues in office ON "Official All-hands group"!
And the next time, i speak about the RD350 meet in bangalore which is coming up, they instantly ask me, if i come to know of all these events from that team-bhp site??

I know I am addicted to Team-bhp, when my MOM identifies other cars on road with team-bhp stickers!! this is almost insane.
pramod is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2010, 19:29   #414
BHPian

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when not only you place the team-bhp stickers on your ride but also the spare ones on your laptop and your college bag that too within half an hour of receiving them.
Old 24th June 2010, 22:24   #415
Senior - BHPian

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when, you talk to your wife looking at the monitor which has Team BHP on it.

And get shouting from your wife when she will be asking "Are you married to TBHP or me.. ??"

And when your friends start calling your name with Team-BHP prefix, as they keep seeing you only look at this website at office.

Thats what happened to me recently.

Last edited by xingamazon : 24th June 2010 at 22:26.
Old 24th June 2010, 22:55   #416
BHPian

You know that you are addicted to Team-BHP when you sit for brief view of all interesting topics on the site after lunch and later realize that its already tea time in the evening!
Old 24th June 2010, 23:06   #417
Senior - BHPian

You know you are addicted when

1. People add tbhp next to your name in their contacts.
2. You can find time to surf tbhp during exam time but not the time to study the entire syllabus!!
Old 25th June 2010, 01:07   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramod View Post
I know I am addicted to Team-bhp, when my MOM identifies other cars on road with team-bhp stickers!! this is almost insane.
Mom, Dad, Aunt, friends, colleagues too!
Infact they have spotted more t-bhp stickered cars than I have and they usually tell me about it as soon as they spot one.
Old 28th June 2010, 11:34   #419
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
1. You check on t-bhp first thing you wake up in the morning and last thing before you go to bed.

2. You refresh your t-bhp window every 2.5 minutes hoping that something new has been posted.

3. Find it normal to call people by names of car parts and terms.

4. keep referring to 4 year old dusty, bug-eaten car mags that you have never touched all these years to find out how many metres less the ferrari took than the porsche to get to 160 kmph. (then u feel happy that you didnt listen to your mom to remove all that extra 'raddi' from the house.)

5. Your parents tell you that if you had taken to ur studies with as much interest you look at these mags, you would be running a car company yourself.

6. Your girl friend sulks coz she finds you spending more time in front of a plain grey window with chaps who only talk abt 'that thingamummyjig turbo charger' than with her.

7. Your home page has been changed from hotbabes.com to t-bhp.com.

8. You plan to move your house, family, pets to bombay everytime a t-bhp meet is announced here.

9. You feel happy to see numbers ticking against your topic.

10. You spend time at work to come up with a stupid topic like this one.
Omigosh I am not the first! Ahh blissful relief...I am not crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
And get shouting from your wife when she will be asking "Are you married to TBHP or me.. ??"
Bingo! I got that dialogue from my gf already - and its not been 2 weeks since I have been here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramod View Post
LMAO...this one takes the cake! My gf is steadily moving along the chosen path now - she excitedly points out Hondas to me these days, having figured out the H logo. But mom?! You rock dude...
Old 28th June 2010, 12:40   #420
BHPian

You are addicted to Team-Bhp when,

1) This is the website which you first open after waking up and close just before going to sleep, maybe surf on the cell if you cant resist,

2) Whenever you are on the laptop even for work/job search, anything, your wife says," I know you are trying to show that you are working but you are on that car website", and she is not even wrong, no matter what you do on the internet T-BHP page is always there,

3) Your wife feels you are cheating on her and her quality time by... T-BHP.

4 You go to sleep thinking about the possible updates for the next day or thinking,damn, its 6th today when is the monthly sales thread coming up.

more later guys.

Most Viewed