Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsailor
I, to, am LOVING it!!

I have managed to keep the band-aid size rear windscreen of my new Swift decal-free till date!
EAGERLY, but patiently awaiting the news on the launch of the new TBHP stickers (or are they out already please: )

yup they are out not too sure but i think you have to contact revmaster for them.
or just pm one of the mods theyll guide you.

Rev

I discovered this forum trying to find an Indian accessory shop online. Having found team-bhp I got answers to most of my questions... what can I say. I am loving it!!!

I am now pretty sure now…got addicted…

I joined Team-BHP to find out a remedy when one of my rides, a brand new Indica developed starting trouble when the engine is hot.

But for the last 2-3 months I am having stopping trouble!. One of my IE windows now always display the Team-BHP "new posts". What’s more, whenever I read something I now have this habit of automatically checking whether (what I just read) I can post it in the Team-BHP forum…

A total addiction ! At office or home, whenever there is free time i like surfing it.

Tarun

Going through this site everyday and reading the reviews of different cars makes me feel like buying a new car every 6 months(Ofcourse my pocket won't allow that). Sometimes the reviews are so nicely written that i feel as if i actually drove that car.. :-) ....Guys..Keep up the good work

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsailor
EAGERLY, but patiently awaiting the news on the launch of the new TBHP stickers (or are they out already please: )

Yep .. I got my set a couple of weeks back ..

Go thru the instructions here -->

PS. I did it the direct bank transfer way ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sush
reading the reviews of different cars makes me feel like buying a new car every 6 months. Sometimes the reviews are so nicely written that i feel as if i actually drove that car.. :-) ....Guys..Keep up the good work

Very well put. A cracker there !
clap:

you are addicted to team-bhp if you get up early morning and check if there is any new posts or checking team-bhp before going to sleep...you are highly addicted to it if you just wake up in the middle of the night to go to the loo and now that you are out of bed you feel like just checking if there are any new posts ...

i am addicted to team-bhp, but i feel newcomers have a problem with the new rules right now, bc a new member cant querry, i faced a similar situation when i wanted to purchase a new car and i couldnt post a question

My AM has fired me and warned me not to surf on Team-Bhp cause i am so stuck it all through my night shift that i hardly take calls.

Or it could be your teacher firing you in school for hogging the comp. and not letting others work (happens to me every free period and whenevr i can access net).

You are addicted if you have 100 questions to ask when you are off the forum but when you log in to the forum, you get busy watching whats going on and forget all your questions...hee hee hee :p

Proud to be a T-Bhpian.Period.

could not sit in my seat for more than 2 hours ... with the server being down.. my mymy... the last 24 hours had been like waiting to see the beloved ... get out from the rest room :D....
i don't know if every one else feels the same for the team....
but me ... i am addicted ... more than a pack of smoke.... more than a cup of tea... man... it feels much better .to be able to read some stuff here ... and now...
i am addicted....
ak

me 2 me 2 :D

but me interested with the most happening section on team-bhp..... ICE :D