Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-4.html)

you know you are addicted when ..

you are on a 9 day vacation and then on the 7th day the absence of T-BHP gets to you soooo much that you even come over to your office for an hour to lap up whats been happening over the past week ..

ps> I choose not to have a internet connection at home.

Or in my case-when you spend 7 hours lapping up info till 3:00 AM and then when you wake up the first thing you do is catch up with what is new on BHP! <yawns>

Post deleted by the Admin : SMS Language is not permitted on Team-BHP. PLease read the board rules before proceeding any further

lol . sorry mod mate:D anyway me back. i love team-bhp no matter whts mods do 2 my posts :P

when you stay up late at night reading up stuff that interests you.but you are really addicted to tbhp when.....ask mclaren hell tell you.

Exactly dudes, before i used to use the net only for mails, chats and computers...this was the first time i joined to an automobile realted forum and now i cant live without it....

you guys have summed it up all... its a strange kind of addiction. worst part is when it went for upgrade... i used to refresh it for every 30 minutes to see whether its come back...though it was clearly stated that it will take 4 days for the upgrade.

When I first came here... I got a warm welcome from the Forum users and Few warnings for the MODS... Starting trouble

Now, Most of my posts undergoes stringent tests and scans for unwanted information and Slangs. User Error

Is that going to stop me!!! I guess not.

I get private messages, no they dont admire me, they want me outta here!!!

But is that going to demotivate me... No way!!

I am still happy to share my knowledge (if any) will my buddies here. And live in harmony with the society and my Buddies here... Too good to be true huh!!!

Fact is, I do all of those things mentioned the begining of this forum. Am I crazy

I wanted to start a poll to find out how many people hate me... hahaha!!

Weird I am!! But I always speak the truth.

Ciyao Brothers.
I love you all.

Come on General Neo. If the support team sets rules, they are the first to follow them.

The rules are only there to make Team-BHP a pleasurable experience for all.

That said, well written post.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
Come on General Neo. If the support team sets rules, they are the first to follow them.

The rules are only there to make Team-BHP a pleasurable experience for all.

That said, well written post.

GTO

agree:

Thanks, But I am no rule breaker and I will follow all the rulez set by the MODS... I might get into slang, cant really understand whats slang and whats not... I am neck deep in it.

Sorry... But still addicted to TEAM BHP.... MODS ROCK!!!

.....................you are constantly online both at home and in office and your browser says www.team-bhp.com
..........................................when you cant wait to post in the newest thread
............................................when all you wonder in the night before you go to bed is wether your questions and answers on team bhp will be read.........
.........................................when you sop watching cricket and ant wait to see the latest on team bhp....
thats when!!!
life as we know it for you is over....

you have to fight your 11 year old son for computer time, both reading team-bhp!

i just browse it because i have to !

I'm into this more than anything else in life......
Its the BEST.....clap:

Cheers to the Moderators....

KP

When you come home on New Years Eve after a nice party enough alcohol in your system to sedate a cheetah and your girlfriend wants to have a slow dance with you and you quietly tell het that you have a better collection of songs on your laptop rather than the music system and you want to dance on some thing very nice with her and are trying to locate the song on your hard drive , but where as you are actually logging on to TEAM BHP and trying to wish every one Happy New Year and see if anyone has replied to your subscribed threads ..

Nows thats what i call being addicted to team bhp.....
Got caught and was punished ....lol: