Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-51.html)

This is a real leave application from a real employee of a real IT company clap:clap:

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...-reason-leave.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3121857)
This is a real leave application from a real employee of a real IT company clap:clap:

Not clear whose car it is - his or his boss' ;)

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by diffsoft (Post 3121958)

Cheers,

It is his car, but he had studied many reviews and ownership threads on TBHP before picking the car. So he knew he has to do PDI, eventhough he is not a member.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diffsoft (Post 3121958)

Cheers,

If it was his boss's car, he would not have applied for a leave! :)

Which IT company has so many leaves? :Shockked:

One more thing coming up because of TeamBHP addiction - Apart from my car, my cubicle will now sport TeamBHP stickers :Cheering:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodge_Viper (Post 3122366)
Which IT company has so many leaves? :Shockked:

SL and PL do accumulate over years, if unused.

So the guy would have / will taken leaves for:
1) Closing the Deal on the Car.
2) PDI of Car
3) Taking procession of Car
4) Taking Car for Puja
5) First Service - To stand there and get the work done.
Who know someone may apply for a leave for
6) Teflon Coating
7) Accessorizing. :)
How about a leave for:
8) Preparing Initial Ownership Report for TBHP. :)

Some of my team members think that I may end-up working in a mechanic shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadguy25 (Post 3123919)
Some of my team members think that I may end-up working in a mechanic shop.

lol:

that is a good one! :D

Guess I have been addicted to cars right from birth.
1) My parents and cousins make fun of me since my first word was "Ka-Ki" (Car Key). It seems I used to snatch the car keys everytime instead of my feeding bottle.
2) During my KG/primary school days, when my teachers asked me what I wanted to become when I grow up, I used to say that I wanted to become an auto driver. It seems I was quite serious about that. (Teachers used to convey this during PT meets)
3) In higher school, my ambitions upgraded and I wanted to become a Pilot. I even took this seriously and I almost planned for a Pilot training course after college.

Present Situation
Like others, I too ended up in the IT sector but half of my time in office is used to browse TBHP and share my knowledge with others. (Like what I'm doing now)

just got approved last week but for the last 4.5 years been following the forum almost everyday.The section i read most and have made good use is the travelogue one.Hoping to contribute substantially to the forum now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by need4speed (Post 25631)
5. Your parents tell you that if you had taken to ur studies with as much interest you look at these mags, you would be running a car company yourself.

Yes, I must say that I am really addicted to Team-BHP !! clap:. The point number 5 is completely true in my case! Haha !! lol:

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when you start missing T-BHP smileys while chatting with your girlfriend on whatsapp.:uncontrol

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when you end up doing a Personalised Team-BHP Garage Door!

And wait, let me clarify, I'm not the one who went a step ahead and did this, but a fellow BHPian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishlinea7260 (Post 3143969)
Just got it done.
What say people?
:Dclap:

You may see the details here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...rage-door.html

ishlinea7260, hats off to your spirits mate!!

r-six

...when your last few posts are in shifting gears thread just for the sake of posting.:D